4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
I am confused with the mock turtle fight, so after I turn her into a monster and engage the battle during the answering phase for the players it just ends in bunch of Alice as my options even though I can ignore her but I’m just curious about the riddle and wants to know the answer so can anyone tell me what to do during it?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
damn it.. florence is a a major key piece and i freaking got her killed haha.. looks like ill be repeating it again. also is there a way to save mabel?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I am confused with the mock turtle fight, so after I turn her into a monster and engage the battle during the answering phase for the players it just ends in bunch of Alice as my options even though I can ignore her but I’m just curious about the riddle and wants to know the answer so can anyone tell me what to do during it?
there's no right answer
damn it.. florence is a a major key piece and i freaking got her killed haha.. looks like ill be repeating it again. also is there a way to save mabel?
no

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
there's no right answer

no
After testing it out there is in fact a right answer though it has nothing to do with the riddle unfortunately, so in the answering phase youre suppose to answer "Alice" into "Attraction to under-aged girls"(or other Alice favor options based on which Alice you chose, that is what Im assuming) into "Alice" and that will defeat the mock turtle.

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
After doing some research I was able to answer my own question, and since no one on the site has talked about it nor is it on youtube I will just post it hopes that it will help anyone that is curious. The riddle the mock turtle give has nothing to do with Alice in the wonderland it is in fact another riddle or story that goes:

"long ago he was trapped with his friend and wife on a deserted island due to shipwreck. one day they almost died of hunger when his friend passed him a bowl of turtle soup. He asked where is his wife he wants to share it his friend said his wife went crazy due to hunger and swam away.

A few years later he's in this restaurant drinking turtle soup which tastes completely different from that time.

He realised he had ate his wife's flesh and so commited suicide out of guilt."

though despite based on this riddle the game doesnt really allow you to answer it properly and the only on defeating the mock turtle through riddle is by answering "Alice" into "Attraction to under-aged girls"(or other Alice favor options based on which Alice you chose, that is what Im assuming) into "Alice" and that will defeat the mock turtle.(You can also try defeating her by force but it can be difficult)

Reactions: CodeFree

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Toro wrote a for the new game. It's titled Dead Red Hood.
It's an assassination game with a dark fairy tale setting. Said to have a lot of freedom and, of course, NPC killing but there is nothing like leveling up. You can see a list of abilities in one of the images. No gore or horror apparently but there will be a lot of blood as evidenced by the image in the blog and another post on . The main antagonist and target for assassination is someone named Hiru (ヒール).
There are hscenes but if you press cancel at the time of rape, Poro will interrupt. It's possible to clear without any sex. Not possible to clear as a virgin though kyahihihihi

Last edited:
Reactions: Al845 and dd777

Sau Ma

Sep 19, 2019
1645843860232.png
uh anyone knows how to fix this? i checked the folders and the file is there but the error keeps popping up. also this isnt the new dlc3 version btw, just the first 2 dlcs.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Maybe a file path length issue? or double check that the file name is exactly the same.

diarhoe32

Mar 25, 2020
Anyone has a good guide for DLC 3 & Ending H? This guide doesn't have information about DLC 3.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Maybe I will write a short dlc 3 guide. Afaik there isn't a guide for dlc 3 yet.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys! I’d really like some help with the game files since I am not sure as to how this is supposed to be done. I keep saving the game and exiting and no save files with my progress seem to be created. I use WINrar (dunno if that is important). How do I make sure the saves are actually registered in the game folder?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys! I’d really like some help with the game files since I am not sure as to how this is supposed to be done. I keep saving the game and exiting and no save files with my progress seem to be created. I use WINrar (dunno if that is important). How do I make sure the saves are actually registered in the game folder?
you should be able to see the saves in the blacksouls II folder itself like this
BS II.jpg
did you do something to it before playing?

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
you should be able to see the saves in the blacksouls II folder itself like this
View attachment 1684163
did you do something to it before playing?
Not at all! Actually, I played it on another PC before and the issue was the same. Which is why I had to play it without being able to actually save. I thought downloading it on a new PC would fix that issue but it’s the same thing happening again lol.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Maybe I will write a short dlc 3 guide. Afaik there isn't a guide for dlc 3 yet.

DLC 3 Walkthrough done. Describes boss fights besides Gerda, Sho, and Carnacki. May have missed some details on the final boss, mainly because No Face is so dangerous and Alice in Marriage has so many attacks. tagging: guide, Visual Novel, VN, winter town, florence, unicorn, lion, windless, H end, carrol river

Write permission error? or admin privileges.

Last edited:

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018

DLC 3 Walkthrough done. Describes boss fights besides Gerda, Sho, and Carnacki. May have missed some details on the final boss, mainly because No Face is so dangerous and Alice in Marriage has so many attacks.

Write permission error? or admin privileges.
Do you mean I should run the game as administrator? Or that I should write that online?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Do you mean I should run the game as administrator? Or that I should write that online?
I'm saying you might lack write permissions to the folder the game is in or you should check that you have admin privileges (or run the game as admin).

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes