4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I haven't played this game in a long time. I want to get Red Riding Hood's ending and do the extra content for once. The thing is, I killed myself sixty times in the crash chamber (I was trying to imagine the main character as me if I was summoned to that world. If there's a chance I could die for real, then I'd stack my deck as much as I could-probably.) and I didn't meet the Black Rabbit, Chesire cat, and I wasn't at 0 sen when I talked to RRH. RRH wasn't at the fire place bonfire either. Do I have to start over?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Poor you, Why not play BS1 first. If you finish BS2 you can almost guess what happen next in BS1 and they spoil ending. You won't have the feeling of 'pure' first interaction wwith this game. And some character in BS2 get a great date back to BS1 and you can't understand why it's sad or what happend, some character, trauma, ending heart broken, The truth, You miss all of it. EX: have you ever wonder what the rabbit knight is saying?, why red riding hood is special?, she's not affected by sense, why she talked to us like we know her a long time, why there's option to punch the little fairy in the chamber? and many more. in My advice is stop now and go play BS1 first.
"Will punching the Fairy"(best sentence start EVER!) in the chamber keep me from RRH's ending?

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Poor you, Why not play BS1 first. If you finish BS2 you can almost guess what happen next in BS1 and they spoil ending. You won't have the feeling of 'pure' first interaction wwith this game. And some character in BS2 get a great date back to BS1 and you can't understand why it's sad or what happend, some character, trauma, ending heart broken, The truth, You miss all of it. EX: have you ever wonder what the rabbit knight is saying?, why red riding hood is special?, she's not affected by sense, why she talked to us like we know her a long time, why there's option to punch the little fairy in the chamber? and many more. in My advice is stop now and go play BS1 first.
Im the kind of guy who doesnt mind spoiler and such but since the sequel heavily depends on the first installment then I might aswell try it out. If I dont like it then ill just continue with BLACKSOULS II as I was before. (Didnt know there's a fairy that I could punch and now I'm intrigue)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I haven't played this game in a long time. I want to get Red Riding Hood's ending and do the extra content for once. The thing is, I killed myself sixty times in the crash chamber (I was trying to imagine the main character as me if I was summoned to that world. If there's a chance I could die for real, then I'd stack my deck as much as I could-probably.) and I didn't meet the Black Rabbit, Chesire cat, and I wasn't at 0 sen when I talked to RRH. RRH wasn't at the fire place bonfire either. Do I have to start over?
You probably progressed somehow. To meet RRH, headhunting beast has to be your first progress increase and then you need to have 0 sen or less when you walk in front of the mirror on the bridge after the boss. Did you kill any other bosses before that or pull the lever in the cathedral crypt or enter the heart garden maze or enter upper lutwidge or talk to alice in spore forest? If you don't meet RRH at the mirror, she won't appear for the rest of the game. As for cheshire cat and black rabbit, cheshire cat leaves areas once you defeat the local boss. Vernai leaves after any progress increase.

Reactions: avientone

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
My joiplay stucked on black screen when running the game. Anyone can help me solve how to play BS2 on joiplay?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You probably progressed somehow. To meet RRH, headhunting beast has to be your first progress increase and then you need to have 0 sen or less when you walk in front of the mirror on the bridge after the boss. Did you kill any other bosses before that or pull the lever in the cathedral crypt or enter the heart garden maze or enter upper lutwidge or talk to alice in spore forest? If you don't meet RRH at the mirror, she won't appear for the rest of the game. As for cheshire cat and black rabbit, cheshire cat leaves areas once you defeat the local boss. Vernai leaves after any progress increase.
Thanks! I decided to restart and get it right this time. Your info helped.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I've been wondering this for a long time, and I still don't know why I see double my HP and MP stats, like on the bottom left, in some places?
1646936375063.png
And who has candy's I can farm?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's just a visual bug with the effect on that map.
For candies, there is a vendor that sells them you can find. The chicken guy's quest gives 30 if you want a bunch somewhat easily (and want to proceed to break the game in half with goat ring). He appears in the tavern, then duchess manor, then slaughterhouse.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
It's just a visual bug with the effect on that map.
For candies, there is a vendor that sells them you can find. The chicken guy's quest gives 30 if you want a bunch somewhat easily (and want to proceed to break the game in half with goat ring). He appears in the tavern, then duchess manor, then slaughterhouse.
Thanks! I'll do that. Two more questions: What does SEN stand for? And I'm about to fight Jabberwock and I'm wondering if there were any
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
"If you go behind the academy and stare into the telescope, you'll get a neat Easter Egg." How the heck is that thing an easter egg?

Edit: Something happened that I remember happening las time. RRH did not show up at the Luddite Cemetery. This is IMPORTANT because I can't get the true ending without finding her.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone have a GOOD walkthrough for this? Mine barely tells me anything and doesn't mention a lot of important details.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Edit: Something happened that I remember happening las time. RRH did not show up at the Luddite Cemetery. This is IMPORTANT because I can't get the true ending without finding her.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!
You don't have to find red hood every single time, as long as you get 10 out of the like 14 total encounters, you're fine. Just switch to 0 sen at every bonfire (and bloody pond boss). Don't kill the area boss before checking the bonfire either.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Alright, my gamers spirit is being crushed. I-for once-tried to build a character not based on Attack and defense alone. This time I chose Attack, Speed, and Criticals. I'm getting one-shot by every character in the Chaos dungeon and I'm stuck at the Old King who insta-kills me at the beginning. Did I build my character wrong?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Alright, my gamers spirit is being crushed. I-for once-tried to build a character not based on Attack and defense alone. This time I chose Attack, Speed, and Criticals. I'm getting one-shot by every character in the Chaos dungeon and I'm stuck at the Old King who insta-kills me at the beginning. Did I build my character wrong?
I never grind in the chaos dungeons, I just spam difficulty 9 eyeballs in crash chamber for souls via storm ruler -> head straight to train guy and exchange for black souls, use the gear of madness to reset it back to 0 if needed.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I never grind in the chaos dungeons, I just spam difficulty 9 eyeballs in crash chamber for souls via storm ruler -> head straight to train guy and exchange for black souls, use the gear of madness to reset it back to 0 if needed.
I've gotten several dozen million and bought the most expensive colored souls from Mabel. He's still getting killed so easily and barely scratching the enemy! I put a lot of time and creativity into this guy but it makes me want to start over unless he can be saved(crossing fingers.)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've gotten several dozen million and bought the most expensive colored souls from Mabel. He's still getting killed so easily and barely scratching the enemy! I put a lot of time and creativity into this guy but it makes me want to start over unless he can be saved(crossing fingers.)
Stats similar to mine should be good enough~~~ :KEK:
1647060132245.png

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes