4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sweet MOSESSSSSSS!
I have capped out stats and the DLC 3 bosses would still one-shot me, so you better grind grind grind or just abuse their gimmicks.

DLC 3 now has gimmicks instead of the usual damage sponges in base game to DLC 2.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Can anyone comment or give a screenshot of a character they made? You know, weapons that complemented each other to form the best protagonist. I've only ever followed my guts so I don't know how others build there character.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can anyone comment or give a screenshot of a character they made? You know, weapons that complemented each other to form the best protagonist. I've only ever followed my guts so I don't know how others build there character.
I don't even have a build of my own, I just use whatever I fancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tried to get ending G three times already. Keep missing something maybe. Is there any indication that you have gotten
If not Electric Bungaloo No 3!
Sooo, no other option when you decline at all in the menu after the crystal?

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Sooo, no other option when you decline at all in the menu after the crystal?

I had no idea that was an option!!! There are still a lot of things I don't know about this game. Like how the torches above the white door in the Library light up each time you advance the story. Anyone have any other secrets? Do I have to kill Bandersnatch with Vernia or miss an ending? I'd like to crush her early on due to her covenant.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I had no idea that was an option!!! There are still a lot of things I don't know about this game. Like how the torches above the white door in the Library light up each time you advance the story. Anyone have any other secrets? Do I have to kill Bandersnatch with Vernia or miss an ending? I'd like to crush her early on due to her covenant.
Btw, that "choice" in the spoiler needs some stuff that you need to do in order to unlock it.
You can't just spam "back button" to get that since that leads to my favorite ending out of all of 'em.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes