4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
'Tiz fine if you kill 'em or nah.
Death is always the easy way out so I'd just lock them up instead.

Side Note:
I'm still salty about Jeanne not included in DLC 3 'coz she was my favorite NPC in BS 1 next to Miranda.
#JusticeForJeanne
She was my favorite too! I didn't even know you could defeat Hellkaizer at the beginning when she partnered with you. Thought it was an automatic loss scenarios. But that made Hellkaizer I rival who I wanted to mop the floor with. That also made me want Jeanne in my party no matter what!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I had no idea that was an option!!! There are still a lot of things I don't know about this game. Like how the torches above the white door in the Library light up each time you advance the story. Anyone have any other secrets? Do I have to kill Bandersnatch with Vernia or miss an ending? I'd like to crush her early on due to her covenant.
You need to beat Bandersnatch with Vernai on your team to get the moonlight sword. If you didn't know, you can walk past her with invisible pepper/hidden body or low sen.
Need a bit of help in DLC 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're looking for a door to enter. The area is only like 2-3 hallways long either way (I forgot about this area on my guide Fixed)

Last edited:
Reactions: bas77

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You need to beat Bandersnatch with Vernai on your team to get the moonlight sword. If you didn't know, you can walk past her with invisible pepper/hidden body or low sen.

You're looking for a door to enter. The area is only like 2-3 hallways long either way (I forgot about this area on my guide Fixed)
I just scaled back two hours on my save to check if defeating Bandersnatch lost me anything. You were right!! Defeating Bandersnatch advanced the story! I checked the flames above the white door. I think it made it where I couldn't get Oz's tale. I went in and out that door a hundred times!!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I just scaled back two hours on my save to check if defeating Bandersnatch lost me anything. You were right!! Defeating Bandersnatch advanced the story! I checked the flames above the white door. I think it made it where I couldn't get Oz's tale. I went in and out that door a hundred times!!
wizard of oz fairy tale solely requires you to have 100+ sen when you go in that door. Otherwise, you just end up at the ruins. You can still get the fairy tale if you've seen the ruins.

Reactions: Fmal and avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just restarted-AGAIN!!! My characters totally different. I focused on speed and attack last time. That just got me one-hit killed a lot. Now I'm focused on defense and speed and increase my base stats with those colored souls. My character right now is stronger at lvl 30 than my other character at level three hundred. To be fair my first character had like 15,000 speed at that point.

Edit: I love exploring the deep depths of the dungeon!! I'm finally at the point where I'm getting powerful weapons I've never even heard of. I'm doing all this at the beginning so small-fry will never pwn me ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just restarted-AGAIN!!! My characters totally different. I focused on speed and attack last time. That just got me one-hit killed a lot. Now I'm focused on defense and speed and increase my base stats with those colored souls. My character right now is stronger at lvl 30 than my other character at level three hundred. To be fair my first character had like 15,000 speed at that point.

Edit: I love exploring the deep depths of the dungeon!! I'm finally at the point where I'm getting powerful weapons I've never even heard of. I'm doing all this at the beginning so no small-fry will pwn me ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just 15k?

I reached stat cap before I leveled up, only the stats matter for me, the level is just aesthetic.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just 15k?

I reached stat cap before I leveled up, only the stats matter for me, the level is just aesthetic.
You're right. At the beginning I wanted to just level up. Big mistake. I'm not letting myself go above level 30. Levels pretty much mean nothing in this game.

Also, my first trip back into the Chaos dungeon gave me a Black Rabbits Ring and instantly took me to a save room. Finally the work is paying off!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You're right. At the beginning I wanted to just level up. Big mistake. I'm not letting myself go above level 30. Levels pretty much mean nothing in this game.

Also, my first trip back into the Chaos dungeon gave me a Black Rabbits Ring and instantly took me to a save room. Finally the work is paying off!!
No no, in all seriousness leveling up is a cheaper way to raise stats because the colored souls are for raising specific stats aside from Black Souls.
If you have great RNG, you can cheese leveling in Chaos Dungeons aka something I'll never experience...

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
No no, in all seriousness leveling up is a cheaper way to raise stats because the colored souls are for raising specific stats aside from Black Souls.
If you have great RNG, you can cheese leveling in Chaos Dungeons aka something I'll never experience...
I'm taking your advice and leveling up again. NEED MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waddaya mean never experience again?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm taking your advice and leveling up again. NEED MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waddaya mean never experience again?
I'm cursed with bad luck the moment I was born so anything that heavily relies on chance are stuff that I hate the most.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Yo, any reliable way to murderlize the giant godfish asshole and the deep sea knight? Other than upping the stats to ungodly amounts (If that's the only way Imma go farm shit in the labyrinth for a couple hours)
But if there's any abilities or items that make it more possible, I'd like to know :p
Like, I've noticed that status problems don't seem to work, they avoid most debuff spells, and the single hit attack that does the most damage, beside %hp attacks, among those I've tried, was Hide and seek.
Also, the evasion stance doesn't seem to help, I've done the setup so that once you use either Hide'n seek or Shadowmeld evasion is 100% or above, and the Godfish-asshole will still squash and oneshot (any ways to not get oneshotted randomly?)
(Currently still at noob depth, HP at 74k, MP at 5k, all stats at 2k, except speed at 5k and luck at 3k; am I just bad at the game, or do I really just need to grind and farm more?)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
How do I get the goose to lay the golden eggs? I tried leaving her alone for a long while but got nothing!!

Edit: I tried to get to my fight with Elisabeth Bathory but it's locked??? Never mind. Figured it out. But someone said there was a way to ride one of the blood waterfalls in some secret passage?? RRH didn't show up in that Spore Forest??

Edit: Figured the RRH thing out. Now, does anyone know what happens when I "smoke too much hookah with that caterpillar"?
That's gonna be my new catchphrase!!

Never mind, figured it out!
Next question, isn't that giant carpenter house supposed to be in that mushroom village?

Last edited:

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
How do I get the goose to lay the golden eggs? I tried leaving her alone for a long while but got nothing!!

Edit: I tried to get to my fight with Elisabeth Bathory but it's locked??? Never mind. Figured it out. But someone said there was a way to ride one of the blood waterfalls in some secret passage?? RRH didn't show up in that Spore Forest??

Edit: Figured the RRH thing out. Now, does anyone know what happens when I "smoke too much hookah with that caterpillar"?

Next question, isn't that giant carpenter house supposed to be in that mushroom village?
You need like 1 million souls to lay the egg

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Elisabeth Bathory's fight is going to be unlocked via RRH.

Smoke too much with the caterpillar and she'll die. (more than 3)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Elisabeth Bathory's fight is going to be unlocked via RRH.

Smoke too much with the caterpillar and she'll die. (more than 3)
Thanks. I was surprised she just up and died on me. :cry: Thank's for the RRH info too. I'm just spelunking in the Chaos Dungeon now. I thought with all my millions and millions of bought up Souls of the Outer One that I couldn't be stopped. WHY WAS THE FROG KING SO STRONG!!!??m He's just a freaking frog!!! And that Onimusha was soA ANNOYING with that invincibility at the end!! And now I'm poised to fight the Old King but he unleashes Zex Calibur and host over other skills that insta-kill me!?!?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks. I was surprised she just up and died on me. :cry: Thank's for the RRH info too. I'm just spelunking in the Chaos Dungeon now. I thought with all my millions and millions of bought up Souls of the Outer One that I couldn't be stopped. WHY WAS THE FROG KING SO STRONG!!!??m He's just a freaking frog!!! And that Onimusha was soA ANNOYING with that invincibility at the end!! And now I'm poised to fight the Old King but he unleashes Zex Calibur and host over other skills that insta-kill me!?!?
Heh, just a freaking frog? If you played BS 1, you'd know his dark and twisted story.
Sweet Homeeeee~~~~

Onimusha's gimmick is a typical battle until the last life where SHE uses one final attack so you might wanna guard that one.
She kills herself at the end after you survive the attack.
She commits SUDOKU!!!

Old King's gimmick is making clones, always break / shoot the clones until the last guy's left then finish 'em.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Heh, just a freaking frog? If you played BS 1, you'd know his dark and twisted story.
Sweet Homeeeee~~~~

Onimusha's gimmick is a typical battle until the last life where SHE uses one final attack so you might wanna guard that one.
She kills herself at the end after you survive the attack.
She commits SUDOKU!!!

Old King's gimmick is making clones, always break / shoot the clones until the last guy's left then finish 'em.
Thanks buddy. But I did play the first one. It was just a long time ago. I remember the Frog Princess but I can't seem to rember the Frog King???

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes