4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
First time playing it and I'm shocked how good this game is but I have 2 things I have a problem with.

Is there any option to make text in combat slower? I can't read any of the enemies actions. Right now it lasts only about half a second.

Also what does SEN mean? Sanity? I've noticed I can see hard horror enemies and I can't talk to NPCs with low SEN. Is there any reason to drop SEN low?
"insanity" changes your perception and how you see wonderland

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I've been searching hundreds of levels just for one thing......So that I could crush a strong HELLKAISERRRRR!!!! I finally got him and I'm so strong and trained sooooooo much I think that I could take him. The problem is when I try to break his special move, that seems to trigger something else. Should I just not break him or put my guard up all the way and weather it?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I've been searching hundreds of levels just for one thing......So that I could crush a strong HELLKAISERRRRR!!!! I finally got him and I'm so strong and trained sooooooo much I think that I could take him. The problem is when I try to break his special move, that seems to trigger something else. Should I just not break him or put my guard up all the way and weather it?
Just use the "Requiem" skill when it's on its 3rd-ish action. It will stay active for 4 turns, and if you abuse bonus rounds and rabbit clocks you can keep it active basically throughout the fight :p
Unless I've missed something, I don't think it has a move to remove it.

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just use the "Requiem" skill when it's on its 3rd-ish action. It will stay active for 4 turns, and if you abuse bonus rounds and rabbit clocks you can keep it active basically throughout the fight :p
Unless I've missed something, I don't think it has a move to remove it.
Thanks buddy. You were right. Explains why Gun Break didn't work. Even with my high defense he must have struck over a dozen blows against me. Requiem was the only thing that could save me. I love that one message he left for me. Made me want to hunt him down again. BUT WHAT was with leaving me three purple souls!!!!???? This was supposed to be the fight of the century!!

Edit: THE ONIMUSHA removed my requiem!!!!

Edit2: The cg collection room said to go to the spore forest without progress. How? And I never even met the serpent god.

Edit3: I'm trying to get RRH's ending. I know that I need all the fairy tales but does it matter if I imprison most of them?

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
what are the endings when you defeat the theatre of darkness?
also where are the locations of all the fairy tale books?

Last edited:

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Thanks buddy. You were right. Explains why Gun Break didn't work. Even with my high defense he must have struck over a dozen blows against me. Requiem was the only thing that could save me. I love that one message he left for me. Made me want to hunt him down again. BUT WHAT was with leaving me three purple souls!!!!???? This was supposed to be the fight of the century!!

Yeah, not sure why Helldrake doesn't give more. What message are you talking about? Am I just not remembering it, or did I miss it?
Also stuck with the Onimusha, that last phase's last attack is some major BS :p

Edit2: The cg collection room said to go to the spore forest without progress. How? And I never even met the serpent god.
I think you can get there on 0 SP by ignoring the boss in the crash chamber and going straight to the blood swamp and from there to Mushroom forest. The serpent god is in the Cathedral with lizard Bill :)

Edit3: I'm trying to get RRH's ending. I know that I need all the fairy tales but does it matter if I imprison most of them?
I don't think the fairy tales affect endings, I think they just give a gallery scene? But I think you just get fairy tales from companions after they die.

Reactions: avientone

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah, not sure why Helldrake doesn't give more. What message are you talking about? Am I just not remembering it, or did I miss it?
Also stuck with the Onimusha, that last phase's last attack is some major BS :p

I think you can get there on 0 SP by ignoring the boss in the crash chamber and going straight to the blood swamp and from there to Mushroom forest. The serpent god is in the Cathedral with lizard Bill :)

I don't think the fairy tales affect endings, I think they just give a gallery scene? But I think you just get fairy tales from companions after they die.
I know I need to kill those 3 top nightmare foes( Bandersnatch....etc.) But what about let's say Griffy, Red Queen, or the twins before one kills the other?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Onimusha's final attacks requires some setup to survive. Use knight's pride, soul shield, and guard as the bare minimum and make sure she is debuffed. You should also have phalanx and stone flesh up if you can afford it. Stat ups don't matter since the first attack will remove them. You can also switch to bunker shield but you need to have thunder resist on your gear somewhere or she'll just do thunder damage instead. If you go with bunker shield strat, you can dodge instead of using soul shield and guard and that will avoid some of the deadlier attacks.
To get to spore forest without progress, you need to go to the eat me/drink me room. It's down the hallway with the patrolling knight to the right of the bookcase room just after Cheshire Cat where you can find the diary of the dead knight. Be warned that getting this scene increases your progress. To get serpent god to appear, you need to fuck Bill at max covenant rank. He'll appear after you leave and come back.
You don't need fairy tales for any ending, it just gives you a Node scene or some material rewards.
I know I need to kill those 3 top nightmare foes( Bandersnatch....etc.) But what about let's say Griffy, Red Queen, or the twins before one kills the other?
You don't actually need to kill those 3 for anything besides Vernai's sub quest and technically Jub Jub if you want to avoid that stuff. Even if you are doing Vernai's sub quest, you only need to defeat Bandersnatch, you can leave her alive after she retreats. Griffy's quest just ends in a hscene (3p with turtle) so there is no need to do her quest to completion if you want to keep Lorina's covenant. Twins only kill each other if you get caught having sex with Dee outside their room (small chance each time) or Jub Jub insanity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
ok.. i only need 2 more fairy tales which is Jeanne the Arc and goose that lays golden eggs, where can i get those 2 remaining? ? also how can i get to Terrible Tragic Hotel?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Psh, Grimm already killed chicks before~~~
What's another one going to make?

BS 1 made me like this...
I want my sanity back.
I feel ya, man... Going through the "murder all" end was painful. Not quite as painful as each girl's """"""good end""""" (screw you, Mary Sue :mad: ) but it's up there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I feel ya, man... Going through the "murder all" end was painful. Not quite as painful as each girl's """"""good end""""" (screw you, Mary Sue :mad: ) but it's up there.
Ah yes, the library path in BS 1.
Good times, now I do the same in BS 2 because I got used to it in BS 1.

But what if I want to click on the link?
I'll have my o7 ready for you for clicking the link of an account that's literally made today~~~
Bruh, just look at the comment below me.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'll have my o7 ready for you for clicking the link of an account that's literally made today~~~
Bruh, just look at the comment below me.
For reals this time, the ignore button is my new best friend. I imagine other people already reported the bot, but I sent a report anyway. The mods will take care of it eventually rip

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For reals this time, the ignore button is my new best friend. I imagine other people already reported the bot, but I sent a report anyway. The mods will take care of it eventually rip
Yep, The moment I saw the date of the account, I went for the report button.
The link they have is the icing on top.

Now let me save these pics for...RESEARCH...

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes