4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
That's a free ticket to jail sentence so I'll pass.
i don't think people who lost their sanity will go to prison, but instead in an asylum for the crazies but don't worry, doc florence is there with the brutalizing angel so... it's a win win :ROFLMAO:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i don't think people who lost their sanity will go to prison, but instead in an asylum for the crazies but don't worry, doc florence is there with the brutalizing angel so... it's a win win :ROFLMAO:
Asylum ain't a prison?
Shock therapies, potential human organ harvesting or good ol' Lobotomy?

I think I'll be fine in prison.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You don't actually, just going in the chaos dungeon and leaving is enough. Did that recently.
That's good to know. For some reason it didn't work out for me before. Maybe I was using a save slot that was before Ending G.

neonymous

Jun 20, 2019
Anything that isn't DLC 3 ending can be achieved because of the crystal.
Thanks man. I want to ask last question. About the DLC, what's the difference between DLC 1, 2 and 3? Because I don't find any reliable sources to answer that thing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks man. I want to ask last question. About the DLC, what's the difference between DLC 1, 2 and 3? Because I don't find any reliable sources to answer that thing.
Hmm, here's what I know:

1. The deep ocean place at the beach gives us a reference to BS 1 and a new heroine with my favorite covenant buff.
2. The RNG Chaos dungeons and the best view of the night sky.
3. Final / True ending location and plenty of HORROR...

Reactions: neonymous

neonymous

Jun 20, 2019
Hmm, here's what I know:

1. The deep ocean place at the beach gives us a reference to BS 1 and a new heroine with my favorite covenant buff.
2. The RNG Chaos dungeons and the best view of the night sky.
3. Final / True ending location and plenty of HORROR...
I see. Welp you cannot say Blacksouls without Horror thingy hoho. Btw I forgot bout one thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Gee thanks man. I hesitated whether I need to complete them before the true end (since it require a lot of time to grind ::)).
Oh don't worry, my secret to grinding souls is changing the dfficulty until I can solo a pack in diff. 9 then I just cheese everything after that til' I eventually reached stat cap.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Sweet ass-clapping Buddha, I just found the Alice-doll in Queensland, FUCK MY LIFE THAT JUMPSCARE SUCKED!!!
Sorry, I had to vent, that legit made me jump :(

Edit: also, what the shit happened to the doll? Any way to not lose it?
Edit 2: I apologize for the cussing, that was one of the few instances where a jumpscare actually got me XD

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Sweet ass-clapping Buddha, I just found the Alice-doll in Queensland, FUCK MY LIFE THAT JUMPSCARE SUCKED!!!

Oh the Alice-doll was added there? I didn't know about that. Where can you find it?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Edit 2: I apologize for the cussing, that was one of the few instances where a jumpscare actually got me XD
If Alice-doll made you like this then good luck in DLC 3's special uhh "novel"...

I will never go through that scary as f- experience ever again.
I hate horror but I will still play them if I got hooked to the story.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
If Alice-doll made you like this then good luck in DLC 3's special uhh "novel"...

I will never go through that scary as f- experience ever again.
I hate horror but I will still play them if I got hooked to the story.
yup, just got through ending G... awesome collection of nightmare fuel, I have to say. Now to start a new cycle and to go for Dlc 3. Anything I have to mind? Or can I just power through to the River?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yup, just got through ending G... awesome collection of nightmare fuel, I have to say. Now to start a new cycle and to go for Dlc 3. Anything I have to mind? Or can I just power through to the River?
DLC 3 will change everything, every mob / boss now has a gimmick instead of the usual damage sponges that we one-shot.
And uhh beware of a certain...OWL...Plus good luck on that "novel" and hope you last through it w/o nearly having a heart attack and experience a real life nightmare like I did.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
DLC 3 will change everything, every mob / boss now has a gimmick instead of the usual damage sponges that we one-shot.
And uhh beware of a certain...OWL...Plus good luck on that "novel" and hope you last through it w/o nearly having a heart attack and experience a real life nightmare like I did.
Oh man sounds fun :D Especially considering it's midnight over here right now :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: nvm, I'm dumb. Just the crystal being there is confusing, is that normal in NG+, or is that because of the ending?

Last edited:

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Node never appears at the beginning until a torch is lit. You probably already know how to light a torch.
Huh, really? I've never been to the library as early as I did, I thought she was just there. Why's the restart stone still there?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Huh, really? I've never been to the library as early as I did, I thought she was just there. Why's the restart stone still there?
Yeah, if you actually kill yourself as early as possible, like falling to your death from a ledge, you will find an empty library. The restart stone is there for convenience. It helps out whenever you need to give up and start a new loop.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes