4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Yeah, if you actually kill yourself as early as possible, like falling to your death from a ledge, you will find an empty library. The restart stone is there for convenience. It helps out whenever you need to give up and start a new loop.
Was just surprised, because it wasn't there on cycle 2 after ending A or C. I'm now on cycle 3 after ending G (sided with RRH)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Was just surprised, because it wasn't there on cycle 2 after ending A or C. I'm now on cycle 3 after ending G (sided with RRH)
The interesting part is, the moment you played BS 2, you're not on your first cycle.
Grimm has been there for a WHILE, like A WHILE.
You can try uhh killing Node then reading the book next to her to see, don't worry because she's used to it already and she'll just respawn like it's nothing, she won't even be mad~~~

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
The interesting part is, the moment you played BS 2, you're not on your first cycle.
Grimm has been there for a WHILE, like A WHILE.
You can try uhh killing Node then reading the book next to her to see, don't worry because she's used to it already and she'll just respawn like it's nothing, she won't even be mad~~~
Oh, right, yeah, I figured that out :)

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
YYYEEEEESSSSSS!!! Finally experienced the glory that is the Hellkaiser fight outside of the bossrush! Man, this dude is awesome! *_*

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
YYYEEEEESSSSSS!!! Finally experienced the glory that is the Hellkaiser fight outside of the bossrush! Man, this dude is awesome! *_*
His final phase was a nice touch, you'll never expect it for the first time.

Reactions: Fmal

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It was for what went down there right. Elizabeth my NIGHTMARE~~~~!
Yeah, especially if you 100% BS 1 before you did library because you won't have any other choice on how to kill them except the hotel.

And during that point, everyone's already heads over heels and pretty much cares about Grimm then Grimm just does that to them? Anyone would go insane after that.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Ok, so, I just got my first scare on the DLC3: JEEBUS, I'm just on Carroll River, and the general mobs are tough, what the shit?
I'm no longer used to challenging fights :p Does it just go up from there, or are they roughly the same, but each with different gimmicks? And if so, how am I meant to find them out? Just get rekt over and over? :p

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ok, so, I just got my first scare on the DLC3: JEEBUS, I'm just on Carroll River, and the general mobs are tough, what the shit?
I'm no longer used to challenging fights :p Does it just go up from there, or are they roughly the same, but each with different gimmicks? And if so, how am I meant to find them out? Just get rekt over and over? :p
Everything has a gimmick in DLC 3.
That's the part where we actually start thinking no how to beat enemies even if they're just mobs.
Oh, and good luck to the first place you'll go to because if you got scared in the Mental Ward? Hehe, you'll experience something worse there...

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Everything has a gimmick in DLC 3.
That's the part where we actually start thinking no how to beat enemies even if they're just mobs.
Oh, and good luck to the first place you'll go to because if you got scared in the Mental Ward? Hehe, you'll experience something worse there...
Considering the snow theme, my first instinct would be fire :p
So, something more terrifying then 1-eyed twins giggling at you, shadow nurses lurking around enforcing the "no-running" policy with extreme prejudice, many-armed surgeons and faceless patients? Hooo, boy, time to strap in :D
But first, I'mma pick up the covenants :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Considering the snow theme, my first instinct would be fire :p
So, something more terrifying then 1-eyed twins giggling at you, shadow nurses lurking around enforcing the "no-running" policy with extreme prejudice, many-armed surgeons and faceless patients? Hooo, boy, time to strap in :D
But first, I'mma pick up the covenants :)
Kuti Covenant best covenant!!!
Aside from Acid Slime Girl in DLC 3.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
So are there conditions for Blackwell dropping the letter after being defeated? Because it wasn't there this time around, and I don't have it. In exchange there was the Witch nightmare spirit. Are those mutually exclusive, did something else happen?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I don't know what to do. I got Kuti's pledge and I don't know where to go from here. I tried using the crystal to rewind and do the prologue so I could press the "esc" but nothing happened.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes