4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

neonymous

Jun 20, 2019
Hey guys. Just wanna ask, is it possible to get both Ending F and Ending G....since I can only trigger the hidden route once.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Onimusha's final attacks requires some setup to survive. Use knight's pride, soul shield, and guard as the bare minimum and make sure she is debuffed. You should also have phalanx and stone flesh up if you can afford it. Stat ups don't matter since the first attack will remove them. You can also switch to bunker shield but you need to have thunder resist on your gear somewhere or she'll just do thunder damage instead. If you go with bunker shield strat, you can dodge instead of using soul shield and guard and that will avoid some of the deadlier attacks.
To get to spore forest without progress, you need to go to the eat me/drink me room. It's down the hallway with the patrolling knight to the right of the bookcase room just after Cheshire Cat where you can find the diary of the dead knight. Be warned that getting this scene increases your progress. To get serpent god to appear, you need to fuck Bill at max covenant rank. He'll appear after you leave and come back.
You don't need fairy tales for any ending, it just gives you a Node scene or some material rewards.

You don't actually need to kill those 3 for anything besides Vernai's sub quest and technically Jub Jub if you want to avoid that stuff. Even if you are doing Vernai's sub quest, you only need to defeat Bandersnatch, you can leave her alive after she retreats. Griffy's quest just ends in a hscene (3p with turtle) so there is no need to do her quest to completion if you want to keep Lorina's covenant. Twins only kill each other if you get caught having sex with Dee outside their room (small chance each time) or Jub Jub insanity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man. You gave me a lot of good information. Did you see that message in quotes that I sent? That's what Hellkaizer left. You were right about not needing to kill Bandersnatch. Vernai still gave me that awesome sword- I wish that I new how to make the best use of it. I couldn't give the Golden Goose anymore that 999999 souls and no egg to be found. I also don't know of the buff "stone flesh". That's a great strategy to defeat Onimusha though. I have Phalanx, King's Order, Royal Tea, and Knight's Pride as my main buffs. Are there any others like "stone flesh?" I had no idea that there was a path in that ship and I didn't know that there was a Knight's Diary!!!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That statement has me on the edge of my seat! I want to know more but I never made it to the downloadable content!!! Thanks for not giving any spoilers. :)
Well, in the words of a skeleton that loves puns.
You're going to have a bad time.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just tried that time-space whatever in the Chaos Dungeon. It took all my gear!! Is what I would say but it let me keep Hans' Weapon. I have no idea why.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks man. You gave me a lot of good information. Did you see that message in quotes that I sent? That's what Hellkaizer left. You were right about not needing to kill Bandersnatch. Vernai still gave me that awesome sword- I wish that I new how to make the best use of it. I couldn't give the Golden Goose anymore that 999999 souls and no egg to be found. I also don't know of the buff "stone flesh". That's a great strategy to defeat Onimusha though. I have Phalanx, King's Order, Royal Tea, and Knight's Pride as my main buffs. Are there any others like "stone flesh?" I had no idea that there was a path in that ship and I didn't know that there was a Knight's Diary!!!!
humpty dumpty hatches when you talk to her after you give her enough souls, like 800-900k or something. Goose comes out. Stone flesh is from one of the boss souls, have you been consuming them instead of transmuting them? You can open the small box to the right of Node and a jack in the box comes out. He can transmute boss souls for you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Who is this skeleton and why are you saying cactus over and over!!?? Not that I'm saying that it's a bad thing. :cool:
Oh, that guy's from another game don't mind that reference.

I don't like that time-space chaos dungeon, I prefer the normal chaos dungeons tbh.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I prefer the regular too. I'm going search'n for stone flesh! I know goose comes out. It's just that I never got a golden egg out of her. Grimm just gave a strange foreboding after I been the queen in a game of strip cards. It's nothing right?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Goose randomly lays eggs, very rarely. I think you can just leave and re-enter the screen she is on to check but it's been a while since I tried. They give 250k souls so you can get back your investment from her pretty fast but there are other faster methods for getting souls.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
By getting our hooded gal's ending, that unlocks the way to it after beating Old King in the Chaos dungeons.
The sad part is that if anyone beat the Old King, but then got an ending outside of DLC3, that player would have to beat the Old King again if they didn't have a save before viewing an ending.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The sad part is that if anyone beat the Old King, but then got an ending outside of DLC3, that player would have to beat the Old King again if they didn't have a save before viewing an ending.
You don't actually, just going in the chaos dungeon and leaving is enough. Did that recently.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Goose randomly lays eggs, very rarely. I think you can just leave and re-enter the screen she is on to check but it's been a while since I tried. They give 250k souls so you can get back your investment from her pretty fast but there are other faster methods for getting souls.
Wait...Goose lays eggs???
This is the first time I'm hearing this.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes