4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
What was that thing about making it to a certain place without advancing the story?

Edit: Did anyone else know that there was a path behind that lava waterfall?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I forget, but where is the feature that allows you to "remove" the jumpscare? Perhaps avientone might like that.
It's in the recollection room.
What was that thing about making it to a certain place without advancing the story?
I think you mean the alice scene in spore forest. It's by the bonfire there. There is one scene for each Alice. Viewing it increases your progression though.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
It's in the recollection room.

I think you mean the alice scene in spore forest. It's by the bonfire there. There is one scene for each Alice. Viewing it increases your progression though.
I don't understand, you said it was Alice in the spore forest but why would I worry about progressing the story if my whole mission was just to get it. And please tell me how to get to spore forest.

Edit: I think it's through the Mental Woard?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I don't understand, you said it was Alice in the spore forest but why would I worry about progressing the story if my whole mission was just to get it. And please tell me how to get to spore forest.

Edit: I think it's through the Mental Woard?
It's just a warning in case you also wanted to do other things in that same run. I can't read your mind to know what your plans are.
To get to spore forest at the start of the game, go up the normal path until you reach the room with bookcases just past cheshire cat. Go right through a hallway past a knight, enter the door and eat the item you find in that room. Exit north and you'll be in bloody pond.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
It's just a warning in case you also wanted to do other things in that same run. I can't read your mind to know what your plans are.
To get to spore forest at the start of the game, go up the normal path until you reach the room with bookcases just past cheshire cat. Go right through a hallway past a knight, enter the door and eat the item you find in that room. Exit north and you'll be in bloody pond.
Thanks again. I meant no offense. I can't believe I shrunk. I thought that little path was for if you chose that little furby appearance at the beginning. Making pacts won't progress the story right? And that door you take the boat to won't let me in.
Edit: I didn't see RRH coming out of the mirror!!!!

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks again. I meant no offense. I can't believe I shrunk. I thought that little path was for if you chose that little furby appearance at the beginning. Making pacts won't progress the story right? And that door you take the boat to won't let me in.
Covenants don't cause progress.
The door past the boat is the entrance to DLC 3. It won't open until you've reached G end and defeated old king at least once. If you defeated old king in a previous loop, you need to enter chaos dungeon at least once in the current loop.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Making pacts won't progress the story right? And that door you take the boat to won't let me in.
Edit: I didn't see RRH coming out of the mirror!!!!
Getting the Alice scene in mushroom forests counts towards progress and prevents you from seeing RRH the first time (shows up at 0 progress with SEN 0 or lower)

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I think I just found my favourite skill+weapon combo: The Anchor and "black slash", especially when combined with bonus-turns setups. Because "Black slash" has no cooldown, you can have 4 powerful unavoidable attacks, 4 or 5 times in a row with the +200% atk bonus from the anchor! I love the sheer damage it dealt! Wrecked "the Prince from Hell" (upside-down owl author) in 1 turn XD

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
SWEET BABY JESUS, WHAT THE SHIT IS UP WITH THE FUCKING RING OF THE INDOMITABLE?!?!? +900% DEF AND MDEF, 100% HP/MP REGEN!!! WHY IS THAT A THING THAT EXISTS? Basically you'll just have to worry about %-based damage and insta-kills XD
Or if there's another Florence fight with inverted regen. Still, man, that ring looks OP.
I'm fully expecting to find out that it'll prove utterly useless, but still, that statline looks awesome! :p

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWEET BABY JESUS, WHAT THE SHIT IS UP WITH THE FUCKING RING OF THE INDOMITABLE?!?!? +900% DEF AND MDEF, 100% HP/MP REGEN!!! WHY IS THAT A THING THAT EXISTS? Basically you'll just have to worry about %-based damage and insta-kills XD
Or if there's another Florence fight with inverted regen. Still, man, that ring looks OP.
I'm fully expecting to find out that it'll prove utterly useless, but still, that statline looks awesome! :p
It's ok. Keep in mind it still obeys the stat cap and you can already get around 3.3x defense just from your own buffs (stone flesh, phalanx, def++). The effect also wears off after 2 turns with no way to refresh it.
What is that room in the Chaos dungeon with all the books and who wrote them?
L O R E. Who knows. Maybe Mabel might've although some of them seem to be written from different viewpoints.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
It's ok. Keep in mind it still obeys the stat cap and you can already get around 3.3x defense just from your own buffs (stone flesh, phalanx, def++). The effect also wears off after 2 turns with no way to refresh it.
Yeah, noticed the timed thing too... I'm sad now, I really wanted to tank the shit out of fights... oh well, back to murderlizing with Black slash + Anchor :D

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes