4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'VE NEVER WANTED TO MURDERLIZE ANY CHARACTER IN BLACKSOULS AS MUCH AS THIS GODDAMN FUCKING UNICORN PIECE OF SHIT!!!
How do you hit her and/or stop from fucking regenerating? She avoids almost everything, unavoidable shit doesn't work, the only ailments I get to work at least half the time are poison and bleeding, everything else she avoids, I can survive her no problem, she doesn't kill me unless I let her, but I can't seem to stop her from avoiding enough to deal enough damage, and break doesn't do shit!!! :(
I'm sad now... I'mma go kill some bosses in the chaos labyrinth :(
Use fear (asphyxiation bubble and gigas guillotine) and sniper ring +3 and end your turns with gungnir equipped. You need hard break to break her (and enough luck but that probably isn't a problem). You can use ring of rebellion or club +10 for that. Also check your difficulty.
I'm having a problem beating that Lind(secret).....Never mind GOT'EM!!! He was tough. I had to constantly change my armor and tactics. I wanted so badly to ask for help but I like defeating "rival" characters on my own. He mentioned R and what was with that garden full of curse flowers? I don't even know what he gave me.

Edit: But I don't mind asking about an easy way to defeat those snow witches or knights walking all over the place!!
He drops black knight ring. For the knights, mana drain. Witches are easy, just don't use magic. You can also just not fight them.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Use fear (asphyxiation bubble and gigas guillotine) and sniper ring +3 and end your turns with gungnir equipped. You need hard break to break her (and enough luck but that probably isn't a problem). You can use ring of rebellion or club +10 for that. Also check your difficulty.

He drops black knight ring. For the knights, mana drain. Witches are easy, just don't use magic. You can also just not fight them.
I never thought to use mana drain. Thanks.

I'm fighting those unseen horses and that little unicorn girl. Which is the real ONE!!?? Those horses one-shot me!!! I can't stand them! Even the little unicorn girl I managed to get down all the "illusions" to 1/4 strength.

Last edited:

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I never thought to use mana drain. Thanks.

I'm fighting those unseen horses and that little unicorn girl. Which is the real ONE!!?? Those horses one-shot me!!! I can't stand them! Even the little unicorn girl I managed to get down all the "illusions" to 1/4 strength.
Once you get to the illusions phase, try using the katana's AOE attack. If you're lucky you'll lock her in a fear+stun loop

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Never got asphyxiation bubble to work :( What DID work was the sniper + fear ring, the butcher axe, and the katana (especially once she multiplied, the AOE was really useful) and just kept her bleeding, poisoned 2 and afraid pretty much throughout the fight.
Didn't think about hard break, to be honest, just defended through her charged turn and tanked it out.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Never got asphyxiation bubble to work :( What DID work was the sniper + fear ring, the butcher axe, and the katana (especially once she multiplied, the AOE was really useful) and just kept her bleeding, poisoned 2 and afraid pretty much throughout the fight.
Didn't think about hard break, to be honest, just defended through her charged turn and tanked it out.
Which one do you have to kill? I killed off 3 and was still a ways to go. :(

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's random which one it is. If you kill the wrong one, that one will fully heal and clear all its status effects. There's no way to tell which one is the real one so you just have to guess and keep track of which ones you have killed.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
How the f, do I fight UNIS XD? Ring of Fear does shit bare and my build doesn't even inch her any damage View attachment 1722526 View attachment 1722525
Unis nullifies all "sure hit" or "unavoidable" attacks, weapons and abilities, so Miranda's axe isn't helpful, try Gungnir (max upgrade Partisan), also upgrade a couple of the weapons (butcher greataxe becomes useful too). Try substituting one White rabbit ring with a sniper ring. Any abilities with "unavoidable" are useless, your first focus should be putting fear onto her, after that just try dealing damage (poison, bleeding, frostbite and stun work too) and, once she starts the "clones" fase, try using AOE skills. Her charge-up can be broken with hard break, but not with normal break (haven't tried gun break, though).There is a guide a couple of pages back, look up "Unis".

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Never, f'ing mind..... there's something sadder to cry about..... The Ending, I managed it..... Shieett..... Ending H , finally.

Reactions: DaiReth

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Unis nullifies all "sure hit" or "unavoidable" attacks, weapons and abilities, so Miranda's axe isn't helpful, try Gungnir (max upgrade Partisan), also upgrade a couple of the weapons (butcher greataxe becomes useful too). Try substituting one White rabbit ring with a sniper ring. Any abilities with "unavoidable" are useless, your first focus should be putting fear onto her, after that just try dealing damage (poison, bleeding, frostbite and stun work too) and, once she starts the "clones" fase, try using AOE skills. Her charge-up can be broken with hard break, but not with normal break (haven't tried gun break, though).There is a guide a couple of pages back, look up "Unis".
Thanks but unfortunately I decided to cheese it with Hans Machine Gun, Hornet 3 and Asphyxiation Bubble XD and all Crit + Accuracy buffs

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Somehow I got past Unis. But how do I save lion girl and get through this dang teacher's house!!!??

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes