4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Nah, I'll just keep playing, though it really rubs me the wrong way, because there was literally no precursor to those events, or maybe I was just not attentive enough.

Though I do remember that small little critter running around Dodo, and also I spotted the same one at the Duchess' place, and they both are dead now with it missing. If it's that little fucker somehow involved - I'm gonna be really pissed. Doesn't explain the caterpillar, the twins and the lizard tho.
Where's the clocktower though? I only remember the bell tower from the fish town. Just give me some pointers to that place.
Lol that poor little guy. I never find out what he actually is. As for the clock tower, you need to go from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2021
Lol that poor little guy. I never find out what he actually is. As for the clock tower, you need to go from
Holy shit, that's, like, a whole chain of locations I never even explored, except for the first one. I do remember that there was this in-game note that "You can now enter Ox Ward" or something like that after I cleared the mental institution, but I never ever figured out how to reach it. Fuck, OF COURSE I HAD NO BLOODY IDEA WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, I BYPASSED A CHUNK OF THE GAME. Well, at least now I know which areas to purge first during NG+. An, oh boy, am I going to do it. Those bloody bastards did me really dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Holy shit, that's, like, a whole chain of locations I never even explored, except for the first one. I do remember that there was this in-game note that "You can now enter Ox Ward" or something like that after I cleared the mental institution, but I never ever figured out how to reach it. Fuck, OF COURSE I HAD NO BLOODY IDEA WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, I BYPASSED A CHUNK OF THE GAME. Well, at least now I know which areas to purge first during NG+. An, oh boy, am I going to do it. Those bloody bastards did me really dirty.
There's actually another route to reach the Oxward academy without going through Ludwig since just like dark souls everything here is connected and cryptic and confusing :KEK: but i like it nonetheless.

Sep 21, 2021
There's actually another route to reach the Oxward academy without going through Ludwig since just like dark souls everything here is connected and cryptic and confusing :KEK: but i like it nonetheless.
Jesus Christ, dev really went all out on this one. Also I noticed some characters from the first game have a cameo there, but they... went through some shit, as far as I can tell. I only completed the first game halfway through, got into some RL stuff, and kind of abandoned it and decided not to spend hours of tedious grinding just for a simple memory refresher before starting the second one(kind of regret it, but oh well), so I don't have the whole picture. Are those "just" cameos or all of that weird creepy(and pretty damn sad at times) shit is actually directly connected to their sub-plots of the first game?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Jesus Christ, dev really went all out on this one. Also I noticed some characters from the first game have a cameo there, but they... went through some shit, as far as I can tell. I only completed the first game halfway through, got into some RL stuff, and kind of abandoned it and decided not to spend hours of tedious grinding just for a simple memory refresher before starting the second one(kind of regret it, but oh well), so I don't have the whole picture. Are those "just" cameos or all of that weird creepy(and pretty damn sad at times) shit is actually directly connected to their sub-plots of the first game?

If you're talking about JubJub.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This game is difficult without a walkthrough, but it's also hard to avoid spoilers with a walkthrough.
It's meant to be played blind and replayed many times because that's how it was designed to.
That's why there's always a "loop", you playing it blindly and slowly seeing what you need to do is all intended by the dev.
Pure genius, really on the fact that new game+ is an immersive feature.

Reactions: Necro434 and sonhot

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
It's meant to be played blind and replayed many times because that's how it was designed to.
That's why there's always a "loop", you playing it blindly and slowly seeing what you need to do is all intended by the dev.
Pure genius, really on the fact that new game+ is an immersive feature.
Yeah, that's what I did in this game for my first run. I was spoiled early in on the first game, unfortunately. I think that one was my fault for looking on the forum before getting far in the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, that's what I did in this game for my first run. I was spoiled early in on the first game, unfortunately. I think that one was my fault for looking on the forum before getting far in the game.
It's fine, I too had to look a walkthrough un the past when it was still at the state where every player wants to do our hooded friend's route.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's planned to stay vague and obscure so you can experience the true BlackSouls experience~~~

Grimm the character is the same as us when we played it blind.
Grimm WILL experience all the bad stuff as many times as you the player want him to.
And when you finally know, the situation will pretty much be reversed.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
What ending are you aiming for?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
The one that doesn't make me feel like shit for being unable to fix things in time. Oh well, I was planning on replaying this game anyway, so no biggie, it just feels like a really low blow outta nowhere.
HAH! A BlackSouls ending where you don't feel like shit! That's a good one :p

• Sad
Reactions: Beyo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The one that doesn't make me feel like shit for being unable to fix things in time. Oh well, I was planning on replaying this game anyway, so no biggie, it just feels like a really low blow outta nowhere.
Black Souls without us suffering? You're playing the wrong game.
We experienced the appetizer of what's to come in BS 1 and BS 2 is the full course meal...

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
What's the best way to fight Florence again?
For 1st phase, I remember using meat shield skill to taunt her attacks into it. For 2nd phase, you need to already have some cloak that prevents you from being healed (she "heals" you to death) and some skills to deal % damage (like Jabberwock's scythe)

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes