4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Sep 21, 2021
Black Souls without us suffering? You're playing the wrong game.
We experienced the appetizer of what's to come in BS 1 and BS 2 is the full course meal...
Nah, I mean, there are things that are in my control and there are things that are pretty much outside of it. I could pretty much deal with the birb at any time, but its very presence eluded me until the very end.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
first phase use dodge + bunker blade + knight's pride and she is easy. Second phase can be cheesed by using god's fish ring or abhorrent cloak.
Thanks! That did it! I finally got passed her and now I'm trying to destroy owl boy in his cell but he attacks too much and I'm always killed. I honestly don't understand most of the ailments that I get. That ailment that has a little red guy in it( I also don't know what the other aliments with a person mean-someone please tell me), the boots symbol that appears, and why I can't destroy this bird and get on the lion's root!!!

Edit: Well, I've lost my confidence. Everyone and everything is making me into a floor sweeping rag. I want to be on the lion's root but I still tried to defeat those saber-tooths she has. WENT BADLY!!!

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
the owl (prince of hell) is far easier to beat compared to UNIS, you need to have requiem and evasion since he will literally throw you that much daggers draining your HP to 0

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
the owl (prince of hell) is far easier to beat compared to UNIS, you need to have requiem and evasion since he will literally throw you that much daggers draining your HP to 0
I couldn't evade his attacks and I can't use requiem until it's my turn which I DON'T GET MR KNIFE GUY!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
It's a puzzle use counterattack + high stun weapon like log Also check your difficulty.
The difficulty was at LEVEL 9!! I put it like that for the main story not for DLC3. Maybe that explains my extreme drop in confidence at all these small fries making me bend over and cough.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Aliright, now I'm confused. Who the heck attacked me while I was with that angel? Speared me through the head or something? And who the heck is Sho? Was the serpent god supposed to be an extra boss?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Aliright, now I'm confused. Who the heck attacked me while I was with that angel? Speared me through the head or something? And who the heck is Sho? Was the serpent god supposed to be an extra boss?
there are 3 succubus sisters, VICTORIA, THE BRUTALIZING ANGEL and the one who STABBED YOU...

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Chichkuso!!

Edit: What's BMO mean? How do I find this Sho?
if you choose UNIS, you'll easily find her at the cave where slimes ambush you, it's near the hybernating bear, but if you choose the LION, the path there will be close, until you beat UNIS, go to the bridge where the OWL resides.. the cave that once blocked by a giant GEAR will open...

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
if you choose UNIS, you'll easily find her at the cave where slimes ambush you, it's near the hybernating bear, but if you choose the LION, the path there will be close, until you beat UNIS, go to the bridge where the OWL recides.. the cave that once blocked by a giant GEAR will open...
Thanks' for helping me find her. :) Does anyone know a way to make her covenant a viable and efficient fighting strategy?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes