4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Heres the best route with Liddell House:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. That did it. I'm not trying to spoil anything but it says the final fight and it's been boring so far, it said I should start over if I want allies, and I want that lions route. How can I make these happen?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks. That did it. I'm not trying to spoil anything but it says the final fight and it's been boring so far, it said I should start over if I want allies, and I want that lions route. How can I make these happen?
By boring, I hope you mean calm since there are no enemies between the dueling ground boss fight and the point of no return. By start over, it means start a new loop IE use the crystal in the library. Did you not do the lion route to since you fought Unis? Or maybe you decided not to save her for some reason against Mabel.
There's 3 allies you can recruit for the final boss

Last edited:

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Is there anything that can stop Blackwell's letter from spawning? Because I think I did everythimg normal, but she didn't leave the letter behind in the Cathedral. Only thing I can think of, is that I'm not sure if I bought something from her in the Cathedral?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is there anything that can stop Blackwell's letter from spawning? Because I think I did everythimg normal, but she didn't leave the letter behind in the Cathedral. Only thing I can think of, is that I'm not sure if I bought something from her in the Cathedral?
You might need to have pulled the lever in the crypt and/or checked if she actually spawned down there.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
You might need to have pulled the lever in the crypt and/or checked if she actually spawned down there.
Already did, pulled the lever and beat her, the letter didn't show up. Only thing I did different from the previous cycle (where I got the letter, which doesn't carry over) was not buying anything from her in the Cathedral. Only other thing I can think of, is that SP was already at 10 (she doesn't go mad until the lever is pulled, though).

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Already did, pulled the lever and beat her, the letter didn't show up. Only thing I did different from the previous cycle (where I got the letter, which doesn't carry over) was not buying anything from her in the Cathedral. Only other thing I can think of, is that SP was already at 10 (she doesn't go mad until the lever is pulled, though).
I think I did the same thing but when I went back to the bonfire without fighting her the letter was there.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Yeah, I went down and pulled the lever, saw she spawned, warped back to the bonfire and the letter was there.
So does the letter despawn after fighting her?
Because I'm fairly sure that I got it after beating her in the previous cycle.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Try it and find out. I don't think I have a save in the position to test right now.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

By boring, I hope you mean calm since there are no enemies between the dueling ground boss fight and the point of no return. By start over, it means start a new loop IE use the crystal in the library. Did you not do the lion route to since you fought Unis? Or maybe you decided not to save her for some reason against Mabel.
Thanks for all the helpful info. I wanted to go down the lion's root from the beginning but she either got killed or cut off ties with me. So to get blackwell's letter I need to talk to him at the Cathedral and not kill him in the basement?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks for all the helpful info. I wanted to go down the lion's root from the beginning but she either got killed or cut off ties with me. So to get blackwell's letter I need to talk to him at the Cathedral and not kill him in the basement?
If you saved her from Mabel, she goes back to where you first found her.

Sep 21, 2021
I don't get it, I just don't get it. No, really, I am about as confused as I can be. What the fuck happened?

Dodo is gone. Eaten by someone. One twin ate another and then attacked me. The Duchess' covenant seems to be gone too, though I still haven't investigated her. What the fuck. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED?! WHAT TRIGGERED THAT?!

• Sad
Reactions: sonhot

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I don't get it, I just don't get it. No, really, I am about as confused as I can be. What the fuck happened?

Dodo is gone. Eaten by someone. One twin ate another and then attacked me. The Duchess' covenant seems to be gone too, though I still haven't investigated her. What the fuck. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED?! WHAT TRIGGERED THAT?!
Did Jub Jub kill all them?

Sep 21, 2021
Did Jub Jub kill all them?
I have no bloody idea, hence I am confused as fuck. I check in on my status and I see that most of my covenants are gone and I've made a mistake of saving to only a single save. Gone investigating a bit and see that almost everyone is fucking eaten, caterpillar is depressed and dying(had to finish off the poor thing) and Tweedledum ate her sis all of a sudden.

What. Happened?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I have no bloody idea, hence I am confused as fuck. I check in on my status and I see that most of my covenants are gone and I've made a mistake of saving to only a single save. Gone investigating a bit and see that almost everyone is fucking eaten, caterpillar is depressed and dying(had to finish off the poor thing) and Tweedledum ate her sis all of a sudden.

What. Happened?
The answer you seek is at the top of the clock tower.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Where is it, again? It's my first playthrough, haven't familiarized myself with surroundings yet.

Also, could I have prevented this or it's inevitable?
Yea it could be prevented. But it's too late for this playthrough since you mentioned only save in 1 slot. I recommend sticking with it and keep exploring since it's just the 1st playthrough...or read the walkthrough if you don't mind spoiler.

Reactions: rKnight
Sep 21, 2021
Yea it could be prevented. But it's too late for this playthrough since you mentioned only save in 1 slot. I recommend sticking with it and keep exploring since it's just the 1st playthrough...or read the walkthrough if you don't mind spoiler.
Nah, I'll just keep playing, though it really rubs me the wrong way, because there was literally no precursor to those events, or maybe I was just not attentive enough.

Though I do remember that small little critter running around Dodo, and also I spotted the same one at the Duchess' place, and they both are dead now with it missing. If it's that little fucker somehow involved - I'm gonna be really pissed. Doesn't explain the caterpillar, the twins and the lizard tho.
Where's the clocktower though? I only remember the bell tower from the fish town. Just give me some pointers to that place.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes