4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Is there a Save file which I can access DLC 3 without being spoiled of it? I already finish DLC 1 and 2 but Im bored to grind 10K +

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ay, thats fine XD But how do i access DLC 3 with the liddell doll?
Oh, the one I have is pretty much zero stuff unlocked to DLC 3 so you're going to have to start at the door aka fresh start to DLC 3 itself.

Last edited:

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I'VE NEVER WANTED TO MURDERLIZE ANY CHARACTER IN BLACKSOULS AS MUCH AS THIS GODDAMN FUCKING UNICORN PIECE OF SHIT!!!
How do you hit her and/or stop from fucking regenerating? She avoids almost everything, unavoidable shit doesn't work, the only ailments I get to work at least half the time are poison and bleeding, everything else she avoids, I can survive her no problem, she doesn't kill me unless I let her, but I can't seem to stop her from avoiding enough to deal enough damage, and break doesn't do shit!!! :(
I'm sad now... I'mma go kill some bosses in the chaos labyrinth :(

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'VE NEVER WANTED TO MURDERLIZE ANY CHARACTER IN BLACKSOULS AS MUCH AS THIS GODDAMN FUCKING UNICORN PIECE OF SHIT!!!
How do you hit her and/or stop from fucking regenerating? She avoids almost everything, unavoidable shit doesn't work, the only ailments I get to work at least half the time are poison and bleeding, everything else she avoids, I can survive her no problem, she doesn't kill me unless I let her, but I can't seem to stop her from avoiding enough to deal enough damage, and break doesn't do shit!!! :(
I'm sad now... I'mma go kill some bosses in the chaos labyrinth :(
Now now, it's a lot better to screw her because she's a virgin~~~
A rare breed in this game~~~

Her reactions are so dam- worth it too.

How do i access DLC 3 again, I didn't read on it, lol of course I didn't :/
*facepalms*
We've all been there, So basically...
Wait, let me just wait for the others, I didn't forget, I just uhh want the others to answer in my stead, yes yes, that's what I want.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Now now, it's a lot better to screw her because she's a virgin~~~
A rare breed in this game~~~

Her reactions are so dam- worth it too.
I'm already on Leiden quest, I think I can screw her at the beginning of duelists plaza? No such option appears fighting her in winter town :p Got to beat her by focusing on accuracy + fear... also meatshield to absorb damage is really useful.
Still unhappy that I couldn't Caveman my way through this fight though... Oh well, sometimes caveman brain needs to do the smart well.
We've all been there, So basically...
Wait, let me just wait for the others, I didn't forget, I just uhh want the others to answer in my stead, yes yes, that's what I want.
Gotchu fam :*

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm already on Leiden quest, I think I can screw her at the beginning of duelists plaza? No such option appears fighting her in winter town :p Got to beat her by focusing on accuracy + fear... also meatshield to absorb damage is really useful.
Still unhappy that I couldn't Caveman my way through this fight though... Oh well, sometimes caveman brain needs to do the smart well.
Yep, if DLC 3 would have the same damage sponges like in base game til' DLC 2 then I'd be bored as heck in the combat since I'll just be one-shotting everything as a stat-capped character.

I sacrificed sanity for that stat-cap and I won't limit myself to be on their level.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So basically if my save had prove of RRH ending, I can just kill Old King in DLC2 and then head to carrol river to the door of winterside?
If you've already killed Old King once in a previous run then just re-enter / exit the Chaos Dungeon so you won't have to lose your sanity going to lower depths.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
If you've already killed Old King once in a previous run then just re-enter / exit the Chaos Dungeon so you won't have to lose your sanity going to lower depths.
So Old king murder carries over? Then the trigger is talking to Mabel in the Labyrinth, right?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm having a problem beating that Lind(secret).....Never mind GOT'EM!!! He was tough. I had to constantly change my armor and tactics. I wanted so badly to ask for help but I like defeating "rival" characters on my own. He mentioned R and what was with that garden full of curse flowers? I don't even know what he gave me.

Edit: But I don't mind asking about an easy way to defeat those snow witches or knights walking all over the place!!

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm having a problem beating that Lind(secret).....Never mind GOT'EM!!! He was tough. I had to constantly change my armor and tactics. I wanted so badly to ask for help but I like defeating "rival" characters on my own. He mentioned R and what was with that garden full of curse flowers? I don't even know what he gave me.
Just keep taking all attacks until the debuff runs out and then you one-shot him like normal.
That fight is the most annoying fight out of all of the DLC 3 figts.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Edit: But I don't mind asking about an easy way to defeat those snow witches or knights walking all over the place!!
If you have enough speed you'll act before them. Combine that with multiturns, high crit chances and my favourite skill BLACK SLASH, and you can pretty much oneshot them before they can do anything :p

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes