4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I feel conflicted, because there will be Baphomet in Dead Red Hood.
1705231408476.png

I have a new theory. It's a game about what Red Hood was doing before meeting Grimm (Unless it is a WHAT IF story about why Red Hood disappeared in her own ending in BS1). There is a hint in BS1 that Red Hood and Miranda knew each other before. Here
Also there is a character in Dead Red Hood that is very similar to black condemner Miranda.
It's a black enforcer Charlotte.
1705231832105.png
Their names are different and appearance only have similarities, but perhaps she changed her name through the story of Dead Red Hood? And her appearance also may changed, since in Dead Red Hood she is only a novice. (Benizukin is a Red Hood, google translator just can't do it's job properly yet).

PS: Garm is not Grimm, it's a new character.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I feel conflicted, because there will be Baphomet in Dead Red Hood.
View attachment 3261924

I have a new theory. It's a game about what Red Hood was doing before meeting Grimm (Unless it is a WHAT IF story about why Red Hood disappeared in her own ending in BS1). There is a hint in BS1 that Red Hood and Miranda knew each other before. Here
Also there is a character in Dead Red Hood that is very similar to black condemner Miranda.
It's a black enforcer Charlotte.
View attachment 3261936
Their names are different and appearance only have similarities, but perhaps she changed her name through the story of Dead Red Hood? And her appearance also may changed, since in Dead Red Hood she is only a novice. (Benizukin is a Red Hood, google translator just can't do it's job properly yet).

PS: Garm is not Grimm, it's a new character.

Thoughts?
Nah red is very straightforward with her comment.

"Arent we overlapping characters" is simple.Both red and miranda share many of the same traits.Silent,cold,at times absentminded young girls with a dubious past and emotionaless character and demeanor.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Nah red is very straightforward with her comment.

"Arent we overlapping characters" is simple.Both red and miranda share many of the same traits.Silent,cold,at times absentminded young girls with a dubious past and emotionaless character and demeanor.
Miranda called her "Hood", she knows her.

Though I feel conflicted again. Red Hood and Baphomet don't know each other?

It is said that only Lindamea saw Baphomet, hmm... but not knowing who is working for you? Strange. Even more strange because Baphomet knows Miranda but doesn't know Red Hood. WTF? Mary Sue altered their memories? Then she should've altered Miranda's and Lindamea's memories too. Weird.

I guess Mary Sue is not very good at altering memories.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Miranda called her "Hood", she knows her.

Though I feel conflicted again. Red Hood and Baphomet don't know each other?

It is said that only Lindamea saw Baphomet, hmm... but not knowing who is working for you? Strange. Even more strange because Baphomet knows Miranda but doesn't know Red Hood. WTF? Mary Sue altered their memories? Then she should've altered Miranda's and Lindamea's memories too. Weird.

I guess Mary Sue is not very good at altering memories.
Miranda says hood as in they are both wearing hoods.

Dec 24, 2023
been a while guys, rl things took me a bit time to get back so I forgot some things

anyway I have some questions:
-is there a detailed and accurate lore video taking into bs1/2 and red hood games? I would like to watch after finishing the game a few more times with other endings than a
-will it change anything if I change the difficulty back to easy?
-should I do a run with 0 sen? missed the red hood interaction this time but next maybe I will try that

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or it is how Red Hood perceives her? After all, only Grimm/Carroll's brain was struck by Japanese beam.

been a while guys, rl things took me a bit time to get back so I forgot some things

anyway I have some questions:
-is there a detailed and accurate lore video taking into bs1/2 and red hood games? I would like to watch after finishing the game a few more times with other endings than a
-should I do a run with 0 sen? missed the red hood interaction this time but next maybe I will try that
Welcome back.

- I am not aware if someone popped up & did lore videos VaatiVidya/ENB style. I guess search viva google/Youtube. BS has a TV tropes with lots of information.
-The higher the difficulty the more souls you get & vice versa for lower difficulty. There are no special events/endings tied to it. Besides one NPC trolling you with a certain choice.
-If you want to sure. Before i tackled my "perfect" run i stocked up on Black Souls & Outer Soul for SEN manipulation. So you can min max some stuff before you get the Gear of Madness. Personally i cant play withouth Dodo`s speed boost anymore bless her. Also you need to get 0 SEN to see Red jumping out of the mirror instead of the Monster version. Or else she wont show up for the entire run if you miss that.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Not me at least, sorry. Other than that, I can recommend something.
All Endings:
Walkthrough to endings B-H:
Short videos regarding interactions from BS1 and events from BS2:

Difficulty affects only stats of enemies and amount of souls you get from defeating enemies, you can change it anytime.

I'd recommend you to kill Jub-Jub and using her Gear of Madness check every location with 0 SEN and 100 SEN. Sometimes you even need a certain amount of SEN before going into certain rooms for something to happen. Like in Mental Ward and Passenger Ship Atlantica (in the Ship Graveyard) locations
With a minimum spoilers I can show which rooms require you to have non less than 100 SEN before walk in:
1) Mental Ward
Untitled1.jpg
2) Passenger Ship Atlantica
Untitled2.jpg
Images were taken from the video:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Baphomet originally is a Demon. That had no ties to the Black Trial.

Shub/The Black Goat of a Thousand Young just roleplayed as it for Mary Sue.

So its left open if someone else took up "Baphomet" as a imposter, real deal Demon or just a red herring from Lindamea.
For now all we have is the skull as a symbol & one NPC wearing a skull like a hat/mask.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I remember going back and foward on this area for a while testing out stuff so I was pretty certain of the answer
but here's some images just to remove the doubt.

I think you misunderstand me. Or the nitpick point i was trying to make.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes