4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I feel like with more and more streamers/Vtubers playing this & BS1. It will happen sooner or later. Look at what happend when Fear & Hunger exploded because one of the big content creators streamed it.
based on your message I tried Fear & hunger to get to play a game with similar vibes to BS, while I like the tone and atmosphere of the game, the game is fcking hard lol. Like everything is deadly in that game, I think I died a couple of times already and in the next death, I'm like "oh well, time for a new try"

Reactions: JungleNuts

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
based on your message I tried Fear & hunger to get to play a game with similar vibes to BS, while I like the tone and atmosphere of the game, the game is fcking hard lol. Like everything is deadly in that game, I think I died a couple of times already and in the next death, I'm like "oh well, time for a new try"
Fear & Hunger was more of a example than anything. While i do think Fear & Hunger 1+2 have great worldbuilding. F&H1 gameplay is unbalanced. There is difficutly & there is a random coin toss element you have no power over. Even if you perfectly know the game one RNG/coin toss choice can end your entire run. F&H2 is more balanced. RNG can still screw you over but not as bad as it was in 1.

If i had to recommend a game like BlackSouls. Probably A New Game is as close as you can get. (Same case with BS1 dont let the art scare you off)

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Um, guys? My crazy mind created another mad/unreal/stupid theory...

What do you know about the name... Bill?
1705492497329.png
It is a nice male name for sure, I agree as well. But it's short for a name, right?
Of course! It's a shorter version of such names as Billie, William and... O_O
1705494717438.png
1705492711415.png
1705493240175.png
1705492807595.png
(Grimm Jacob)
1705494488834.png
v95pde2ccb.png
1705494441307.png
+9999 SEN

Last edited:

Silent boy

Nov 16, 2023
Um, guys? My crazy mind created another mad/unreal/stupid theory...

What do you know about the name... Bill?
View attachment 3271030
It is a nice male name for sure, I agree as well. But it's short for a name, right?
Of course! It's a shorter version of such names as Billie, William and... O_O
View attachment 3271086
View attachment 3271038
View attachment 3271051
View attachment 3271043
(Grimm Jacob)
View attachment 3271081
View attachment 3271075
View attachment 3271078
+9999 SEN
...Isn't it his kid?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
...Oh... says someone who completed the Room of Reminiscence?
Go Alice yourself for calling me gay just because I felt obliged for completing the gallery just like I did in BS1. I have to do it, since I don't want to miss any detail about the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Silent boy

Silent boy

Nov 16, 2023
Go Alice yourself for calling me gay just because I felt obliged for completing the gallery just like I did in BS1. I have to do it, since I don't want to miss any detail about the game.
...Uuu, poor Hansel.

Original Bill should be a kid of Node and Grimm, since she is calling everyone who was born in the basement of Little Girl's Nightmare, including Bill, as her kids.
So my theory about Bill being brother of Jacob Grimm is a mistake, I was just fooling around obviously
...Please, find some better things to do, you have become a TCO of this thread.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I am getting this dream spirit peter pan instead of vernai guy on jubjub fight, how can I do this questline
In order to be able to summon Vernal, you need to save him at the Carroll's River (he is close to the bridge leading to Jabberwock), kill the monster guarding the bridge to Jabberwock and return to Vernal.
To meet him there you need to talk to him at the Rabbit Hole first and then at Billingsgate Market.
But to finish his quest you need to kill only Jabberwock along with him if I'm not mistaken.
Then find a letter at the place where you saved him (not sure if it's important) and return to Rabbit Hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: coke fueled paladin
Dec 24, 2023
But to finish his quest you need to kill only Jabberwock along with him if I'm not mistaken.
So it is fine if I have already fought jubjub right? I rushed to her for my second play to not get npcs killed now I learn the best weapon might be unavailable because of this

anyway uchigatana is the second best right? even if its not the strongest should be enough for dlcs

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
So it is fine if I have already fought jubjub right? I rushed to her for my second play to not get npcs killed now I learn the best weapon might be unavailable because of this
If I'm not mistaken, then yes. But sorry if I'm wrong.

anyway uchigatana is the second best right? even if its not the strongest should be enough for dlcs
I guess? Though I played only with Butcher's Axe, Demon's Catalyst and Moonlight Greatsword. Everything else was kinda weak for me (I'm a Royal Tea addict).
And I broke my game's balance by going to Chaos Dungeon too early.
You have a chance of finding Moonlight Greatsword there too if you dwell too deep. If your character is weak or you don't want to break balance, just don't fight with anyone, skip layers and bosses while checking every golden chest (beware of mimics). At some depth your chances of getting rare weapons will increase and it will be possible to get Moonlight sword from some golden chest.

Honestly... this weapon is not very good without crits and high attack and magic. So finding buff Royal Tea is recommended too (buffs/skills can be found by reading flying books in the Chaos Dungeon. Some of them are mimics).

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2023
If I'm not mistaken, then yes. But sorry if I'm wrong.

I guess? Though I played only with Butcher's Axe, Demon's Catalyst and Moonlight Greatsword. Everything else was kinda weak for me (I'm a Royal Tea addict).
And I broke my game's balance by going to Chaos Dungeon too early.
You have a chance of finding Moonlight Greatsword there too if you dwell too deep. If your character is weak or you don't want to break balance, just don't fight with anyone, skip layers and bosses while checking every golden chest (beware of mimics). At some depth your chances of getting rare weapons will increase and it will be possible to get Moonlight sword from some golden chest.

Honestly... this weapon is not very good without crits and high attack and magic. So finding buff Royal Tea is recommended too (buffs/skills can be found by reading flying books in the Chaos Dungeon. Some of them are mimics).
Its fine even if you are wrong, next game I will try to do it or chaos dungeon (never went there)

btw I dont think I saw the torches people talking about to see the progression

also my node stopped selling colored souls

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes