4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
seems like grit doesnt work on the crawling one final boss

I have nowhere to farm now, what should I do to win? kills me instantly
You do know the rule of JRPG, right? If you can't kill someone, it's because you don't have enough stats or correct equipment.

Or you can just watch how other people did it:

Dec 24, 2023
You do know the rule of JRPG, right? If you can't kill someone, it's because you don't have enough stats or correct equipment.

Or you can just watch how other people did it:
what build do you go with moonlight greatsword armor/ring and sub weapons? do you have any post here that shows how they dealt over a million dmg

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
what build do you go with moonlight greatsword armor/ring and sub weapons? do you have any post here that shows how they dealt over a million dmg
I didn't really think of any build, just got many stats, couple of Londinium Rings +3 (Chaos Dungeon), Black Rabbit Ring (Chaos Dungeon or Mushroom Village, through the hidden door in the upper right corner with 1< SEN) and Moonlight Greatsword +5.

Last edited:
Reactions: coke fueled paladin
Dec 24, 2023
I didn't really think of any build, just got many stats, couple of Londinium Rings +3 (Chaos Dungeon), Black Rabbit Ring (Chaos Dungeon or Spore Village, through the hidden door in the upper right corner with 1< SEN) and Moonlight Greatsword +5.
as I saved from entering the place where crawling one was after choosing red hood, I need to go back way before I started this whole run

kinda pains me but at the same time can be considered my mistake that I did not even think about a good build

so you dont have any other weapon that synergies with moonlight? the cooldowns are quite long ngl

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
as I saved from entering the place where crawling one was after choosing red hood, I need to go back way before I started this whole run

kinda pains me but at the same time can be considered my mistake that I did not even think about a good build

so you dont have any other weapon that synergies with moonlight? the cooldowns are quite long ngl
Why don't you buy Rabbit's Pocket Watches? Node sells/makes them in the covenant option, after you upgrade her covenant at least once. They are resetting or speeding up cooldowns.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
seems like grit doesnt work on the crawling one final boss

I have nowhere to farm now, what should I do to win? kills me instantly
How many fully upgraded weapons do you have in your arsenal & how high are your stats? Is your speed high? Can you pull off a Machine Gun move or cheese with knifes?
Do you use all your buffs? Do you switch weapons inside of combat to upkeep all their unique buff/cooldown moves? As in King Knight Sword unique buff then switch to a different weapon etc.
Using the same weapon and going unga bunga brute force is a fatal mistake in BS2.
Unless its a specific gimmick boss like Fish God with shittons of HP.
Usually you go all out inside combat with all your weapons. Or just build the insane Crit/Lifesteal katanas.

You can only really go full monkey smash if you have high enough stats.

PS: If you arent softlocked at the current location & can still go to the Chaos Dungeon. Then go farm in the CD & try to get a bunch of good rings, weapons etc.
Mabel can give you Outer Souls for a stat boost in the bossroom.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
I'm gonna *bonk* you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah language barrier. Parallel has more than one meaning, look it up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The entirety of the VN section is a trap created by GG to delay crawling one while Grimm and GG fight it out. No one else has a part in it, though you can see some interference from Mabel. The three girls present there are literal dolls created just for that role. You can see this if you look back at the end.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Yeah language barrier. Parallel has more than one meaning, look it up.
But in Black Souls there is nothing that exists parallel to each other. There is a real world in the game, that is a fiction based on IRL people, places and history. There is also an alternative world, based on H. P. Lovecraft's books. They are rather alternative to each other rather than parallel, since they don't affect each other. You can compare them to IRL and dreams. And funny enough second world called Dream in the game and Dreamlands, Dream Realm or Dream Cycle in H. P. Books.

The entirety of the VN section is a trap created by GG to delay crawling one while Grimm and GG fight it out. No one else has a part in it, though you can see some interference from Mabel. The three girls present there are literal dolls created just for that role. You can see this if you look back at the end.
Makes sense, though I felt weird when I saw similarities between little sister Alice and VN Lorina. They both have bunnies as you saw. But I guess it's just a coincidence after all.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
But in Black Souls there is nothing that exists parallel to each other. There is a real world in the game, that is a fiction based on IRL people, places and history. There is also an alternative world, based on H. P. Lovecraft's books. They are rather alternative to each other rather than parallel, since they don't affect each other. You can compare them to IRL and dreams. And funny enough second world called Dream in the game and Dreamlands, Dream Realm or Dream Cycle in H. P. Books.
Yes, that is the meaning of parallel being used here. lmao

Observator

Jan 19, 2024
So, I got a problem with Prickett, when I use the date function everything goes fine until I enter in the cinema, in that place a error pop-up and the game crash. Anybody knows about this?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes