4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Observator

Jan 19, 2024
Don't forget to share your answer with the class
Basically, I lacked archives, in the cinema part the game need to run a initial video assigned to each movie in the respective folder, in my case, I only had one single video, so I was able to charge only one movie

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also have a question about BS1, I smell that Mary Sue didn't lie about being tricked by TCO.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Veruhana

Aug 20, 2020
So, i kinda stuck againt lake inhabiting god in chaos dungeon.
cant do anything after got berserk ailment from him.
any tips?

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Okay, finished all the endings except H End yesterday, and I gotta say that this game is really fricking good, and such a leap in quality from the first one too. There is still a lot of questions in my mind and I'm sure I will be staying in this thread for some days searching for answers (maybe even watch the famous 8+ hour video lore, idk). I think this would be best as a review, but I didn't finish all the game yet so the review will be made later. Also, the soundtrack slaps af

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So, i kinda stuck againt lake inhabiting god in chaos dungeon.
cant do anything after got berserk ailment from him.
any tips?
Try dodging. If that doesn't work, hp regen + evasion gear to just tank through it. Also use club since he likes to guard.

Veruhana

Aug 20, 2020
Try dodging. If that doesn't work, hp regen + evasion gear to just tank through it. Also use club since he likes to guard.
already did that, even have 100% def too and still getting hit LOL

Is there any way to prevent ailment from landing ?

EDIT: AH I FOUND IT
the only thing 100% is my eva, but mev is still 50%
EDIT2: nvm i still lost LMAO

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022

You can skip bosses in Chaos Dungeon. It's ok to do it when your character is not strong enough. In other words, grinding is required.

Dec 24, 2023
starting atk stat 5457 > 300k worth of red orbs (60) used 5669 > soul of outer 5722 > tainted black 5728

for 300k, I thought it would give more stats than 53 but its for all so what can I say

still is it better to full going atk&/magic orb and one shot everything instead?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
starting atk stat 5457 > 300k worth of red orbs (60) used 5669 > soul of outer 5722 > tainted black 5728

for 300k, I thought it would give more stats than 53 but its for all so what can I say

still is it better to full going atk&/magic orb and one shot everything instead?
I can only share my strategy. Royal Tea (all stat buff + 100% crit + elemental buffs) + Moonlight GreatSword+5 + Black Rabbit Ring. But you need high attack+magic. You can find it all in the depths of Chaos Dungeon, if you are lucky enough.

But some bosses requires different strategy, like Old King and boss that has three lives for example.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

I think the only thing that could prevent it is having really high luck (>11200) but I'm not sure if luck works on rampage. I guess it should, there's not really a distinction between buffs and debuffs in the rpgmaker engine. Debuffing his luck will reduce the required luck significantly, down to 8650 and 6100 with 1 and 2 luck debuffs.

Dec 24, 2023
chaos dungeon lore is nice, it is a "jewel box" for its creator but says other great ones mock him by calling it "chaos dungeon"

also just like how mary sue have her lost empire and crawling one's wonderland, other great ones have their own "gardens"

this series have the potential to have many more games with the right funds lol

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
chaos dungeon lore is nice, it is a "jewel box" for its creator but says other great ones mock him by calling it "chaos dungeon"
Not quite. It is called Chess World Shatranj, while Shatranj means "Chess" from Persian language, lol. Chess World "Chess".
I think Mabel is not smart. Red and White queens proved it.

also just like how mary sue have her lost empire and crawling one's wonderland, other great ones have their own "gardens"
Lost Empire declined and Mabel took some parts of it to her Chaos Dungeon, while Wonderland still "exist", it's just different. The first location you see in the game is actually Wonderland (where else did you expect to see rabbits?), and you can find other part of it by unlocking certain door with Rabbit Key.

this series have the potential to have many more games with the right funds lol
As you may know, Toro announced game about Red Hood's adventures in Underworld (under ground?) and visual novel about Grimm and Red Hood cuckolding Poro, again :unsure:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Not quite. It is called Chess World Shatranj, while Shatranj means "Chess" from Persian language, lol. Chess World "Chess".
I think Mabel is not smart. Red and White queens proved it.
Shatranj is the proper name but even Mabel calls it her jewel box.
Lost Empire declined and Mabel took some parts of it to her Chaos Dungeon, while Wonderland still "exist", it's just different. The first location you see in the game is actually Wonderland (where else did you expect to see rabbits?), and you can find other part of it by unlocking certain door with Rabbit Key.
All of BS 2 takes place in the garden known as wonderland, except dlc 2 (Shatranj) and 3 (Winterbell aka Node's garden) areas.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Shatranj is the proper name but even Mabel calls it her jewel box.
Sounds like Mabel can't decide how to call her own Garden, lol.

All of BS 2 takes place in the garden known as wonderland, except dlc 2 (Shatranj) and 3 (Winterbell aka Node's garden) areas.
Isn't Wonderland a smaller place? For example Tea party, Fuming Forest, Carroll's River, Deep Sea, Queensland are likely to be different Gardens.

Dec 24, 2023
am I misunderstanding something in old king fight? I always aim at the clone that has magic icon which after shooting with gun break turns into a purple lighting icon

first clone dies before magic cast but for some reason the second one always one shots me before clone dies even though its been hit.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Sounds like Mabel can't decide how to call her own Garden, lol.
It's just a term of affection. Like a person calling their dog their child or a couple using pet names for each other like darling.
Isn't Wonderland a smaller place? For example Tea party, Fuming Forest, Carroll's River, Deep Sea, Queensland are likely to be different Gardens.
Wonderland the garden and Wonderland the fantasy location are two different things. Wonderland the garden covers everything but the things I mentioned before. Gardens are worlds created by outer ones and crawling one's garden is called Wonderland and BS 2 mostly takes place in crawling one's garden.
Queensland used to be Winterbell but it seems wonderland absorbed it or maybe it was recreated to accommodate Node, and Prickett remodeled it after she inherited the role of Red Queen. I guess that would make the dlc 3 area something like a pocket of time preserved to serve as the prison for GG.
am I misunderstanding something in old king fight? I always aim at the clone that has magic icon which after shooting with gun break turns into a purple lighting icon

first clone dies before magic cast but for some reason the second one always one shots me before clone dies even though its been hit.
Maybe it is getting 2 turns in a row? What's your agility like? It doesn't sound like you are lacking luck for break, which is usually a common problem for this fight, since you can get the lightning icon indicating break.

Dec 24, 2023
Maybe it is getting 2 turns in a row? What's your agility like? It doesn't sound like you are lacking luck for break, which is usually a common problem for this fight, since you can get the lightning icon indicating break.
speed is 2100 something not enough? also I found using royal tea is needed for buff and I could progress 3-4 shadows but for some reason still died after that

edit: what else is needed besides royal tea for buff?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes