4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Observator

Jan 19, 2024
I have no idea if someone ever solved this bug, due that the last published report that I got to found was in 2020 but there's this annoying bug in Old King (Chaos dungeon depth 9 boss) Where in the 2th phase you cannot break his mirror copies, making that you cannot beat the boss, this is because a variable in the save file (#121) that is in charge of the break effect on the old king copies is stated as 0, you have to change it to 5 or more value to make possible his break (this is a alternative for the interchange of save files or start a new whole file for the value to not be in 0), the file is crypted so you cannot change it normally, I recommend this page, it works really fine for that:

Pd: Something very important is that the variables only got registered in the save file once you fight the boss, so, you have to lost one time for the variable to appear and then you change it's value, I hope this is useful for someone struggling with this bug

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Not a bug. If you cannot inflict break, then your luck is not high enough. That variable actually handles counting how many copies have died so the game knows to move on to the phase 3. And just starting the fight would set the variable back to 0 anyway so your change doesn't actually do anything.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It really is? Thank you! I take a whole spin all day just to be that easy
It really is that simple. Break is a status effect and you can't inflict status effects if your luck is over 1000 less than the target. Old king and the copies have 3996 luck so you need at least 2996 2997, more or less depending on buffs and debuffs. On the plus side, when an enemy has a state that makes them vulnerable to break they get a 1000x multiplier to break chance so as long as you have even .1% chance to apply it, you will always apply it.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Since Mary Sue doesn't recognize Baphomet as her mother and Jabberwock doing all motherly work, taking care both of Mary and her sister, it doesn't seem that Mary Sue and TCO were close as well. Baphomet abandoned Mary, and was picked up by Jabberwock, who also got a full control over her. Otherwise, how do you expect Jabberwock freely influence Mary Sue?
Conclusion: TCO and Baphomet didn't care about Mary Sue and were not close to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mary Sue took control over Wonderland when TCO was sane. Watch third movie in Queensland. TCO went insane non sooner than after Mary's intervention.

As always take these things with a spoon of salt.

Last edited:

Observator

Jan 19, 2024
It really is that simple. Break is a status effect and you can't inflict status effects if your luck is over 1000 less than the target. Old king and the copies have 3996 luck so you need at least 2996 2997, more or less depending on buffs and debuffs. On the plus side, when an enemy has a state that makes them vulnerable to break they get a 1000x multiplier to break chance so as long as you have even .1% chance to apply it, you will always apply it.
That was the weird part for me, I got 3000 luk at the time, but I wasn't able to, however maybe it was because I was fighting him on diff 9 (Btw, I didn't even knew luk worked like that, I thinked it was just for drop rate or things like that, lol)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Difficulty set in the library does not apply to the chaos dungeon (in fact, entering the chaos dungeon will reset your difficulty to 0) as it uses its own difficulty system determined by depth, but when you fight old king it is essentially at difficulty 9. However, difficulty stops scaling luck at 4x which I already accounted for. If you had over the required luck then I actually do not know why you couldn't inflict break besides maybe trying to use break on a mirror that wasn't yet chanting.

Btw, depth 19 multiplies enemy stats, besides luck, by 100 while diff 9 only multiplies stats by 7 resulting in enemies at depth 19 potentially having more stats than the dlc 3 bosses despite them having a separate multiplier in addition to difficulty. Also, the boss rush only goes up to depth 10 or a 10x multiplier.

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Why is it that the game crashes when i peeked inside the teddy bears at winterbell?

Can you get all the Visual Novel scenes in one go? How?

Is there any mod that adds more content other than Wind and Memory mod?

Thanks in advance

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Why is it that the game crashes when i peeked inside the teddy bears at winterbell?
I suggest that you don't have this file:
1706186308877.png
It happened because your file archiver missed files with Japanese names. I attached file to this post.
Unzip it to the Black Souls 2 -> Movies folder.

Can you get all the Visual Novel scenes in one go? How?
You do, if you will do everything in a correct order. Here:

Is there any mod that adds more content other than Wind and Memory mod?
Unsure. Though, which content Wind and Memory adds? A side story or something related to the original story?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022

PS: Sorry for the grammar mistakes. I am VERY VERY tired atm.
Don't argue or discuss anything with me unless your mind is clear and your body is full of energy. I give a choking amount of information, heh. Rest well. I guess I shouldn't expect you to reply, it's okay. As I said before I'll now concentrate on making hyperlinks in the MS Word text, so people will be able to understand why exactly I have certain opinion on anything. It will be much more convenient.

Thanks again!

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes