4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
It really is that simple. Break is a status effect and you can't inflict status effects if your luck is over 1000 less than the target. Old king and the copies have 3996 luck so you need at least 2996 2997, more or less depending on buffs and debuffs. On the plus side, when an enemy has a state that makes them vulnerable to break they get a 1000x multiplier to break chance so as long as you have even .1% chance to apply it, you will always apply it.
Wat is brek? Mine King Cluba sed "HULLO" to tha bad thingyz and them sed "GUDBY".

Observator

Jan 19, 2024
I remember that there's a magic book that let you dispel buff of the enemies, however I don't remember how to get it, somebody knows about it?

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Okay, now I got the H End and... just because I said I loved Grimm and Red Hood scenes together, huh... This fucking ending hit me hard.

Amazing game, was a good experience and I await for Black Souls 3 patiently

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I remember that there's a magic book that let you dispel buff of the enemies, however I don't remember how to get it, somebody knows about it?
Dispel is in fish market. From the bonfire, go out the right door and head southwest. It's at the very bottom on a corpse, there's bloodsign nearby that points it out.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't argue or discuss anything with me unless your mind is clear and your body is full of energy. I give a choking amount of information, heh. Rest well. I guess I shouldn't expect you to reply, it's okay. As I said before I'll now concentrate on making hyperlinks in the MS Word text, so people will be able to understand why exactly I have certain opinion on anything. It will be much more convenient.
Good luck!

sukimyduck96

Sep 15, 2021
I need to make sure that I get these ending G requirements right.

For ending G it is required to get:
Leaf's ring
10-13 Red Riding Hood interactions near the bonfires
6 of the memory flames

Is it required to fill up the library cause it is so easy to miss a single fairy tale
And can I get ending G without doing covenants cause I just want to speedrun it at this point

I already messed up my NG+ cause I only got 9 red hood interactions lmao

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
For ending G it is required to get:
Leaf's ring
10-13 Red Riding Hood interactions near the bonfires
6 of the memory flames
Yes, those are the only requirements, you don't need the library and you'll lose all your covenants anyway once you enter the route.
You can find red hood at most bonfires before you beat the boss of the area so just make sure to swap to 0 sen real quick before fighting the boss or just stay at 0 sen. Some non-bonfire locations are hotel and bloody pond boss. You only need 10 encounters but I think there's 13 or 14 total.

Reactions: sukimyduck96

sukimyduck96

Sep 15, 2021
Yes, those are the only requirements, you don't need the library and you'll lose all your covenants anyway once you enter the route.
You can find red hood at most bonfires before you beat the boss of the area so just make sure to swap to 0 sen real quick before fighting the boss or just stay at 0 sen. Some non-bonfire locations are hotel and bloody pond boss. You only need 10 encounters but I think there's 13 or 14 total.
Thanks a lot boss (y)

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
I tried to apply the Journey of Wind and Memory mod while playing on joiplay. The mod worked, but now i randomly got error 'script line: 202' which crashes the game when it happens. Anyone know how to fix?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Omnom88
I have a few theories. Care to look? Don't worry, there is not too much to read, comparing to our previous discussions.

Theory 1: If you and other people implying that Red Queen was the Old King, Mabel's creation, then Mabel was an ally or neutral to Jabberwock and Mary Sue?
How so? Because after TCO snatched ( ) a , Carroll, from . But Mary lost and decide to get revenge.
This theory gives Mary Sue a motivation to threaten Wonderland, in which she used/allied with Jabberwock and Red Queen (unless they caused a threat by themselves and were not allies). It also makes Mabel and active participant. Yes...I misread before what Node said. Mabel was an active participant, but . Became passive in other words.

Theory 2: Gods fought each other just for Gardens or fun, but .
Perhaps it's just like a game for them, a chess party. But Mary's Grimm was a fine distraction.

Theory 3: . . I think Mabel meant Black Rabbit as a traitor, because he prayed to Mary Sue and because of this:
1706273277370.png
It's a ring of Black Rabbit from BS1.
It means that Mary Sue used Black Rabbit to kill Red Queen and perhaps Jabberwock too, in order to get full control over Gardens or just for fun.

Also Mabel meant something different about . I think she expected Grimm to lose in Chaos Dungeon and already created conditions for a future rematch. Or Grimm already fought with Old King in previous cycles, in Chaos Dungeon. Anything else is impossible as you can see.

The last and the most important theory: Mabel stepped down from the stage only when Mary Sue created Grimm. Before that she was pretty active, regarding her Red Queen. It means that in the Tea Party was Carroll, not Grimm. I finally... proved it... ahahah...

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2023
So, I defeated the old king in the last run before finishing with red hood ending, should I enter dlc3 or defeat old king again before entering? would it change anything

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So, I defeated the old king in the last run before finishing with red hood ending, should I enter dlc3 or defeat old king again before entering? would it change anything
Nothing changes. You'll need to meet Mabel again before you can enter the dlc though. Just checking the door of chaos dungeon is enough.
It is impossible to enter DLC 3 without killing the Old King in the current cycle/run.
If you didn't start a new cycle, you are good to go.
You don't need to kill old king in current cycle (or even at all) to enter dlc.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes