4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
...Dude... you have nothing better to do? Your shit is all over this thread... your amount of interest is unhealthy...
Bullying me again? But in order to understand the game, you must become the game. I... I feel like...
иKKK@и}u@tw╚qvh@u╦@uqve@bgЁf·@bttKKK
б╢Ё@ewv}Ё@╤w··╦k@и}tt@dwvЁqv╢f@Ёbsqvh@db·f@wg@Ёif@hbuf}╚@tw·fK

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Silent boy

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
That's Prickett that saves him. She demonstrates in one of the flashbacks in Winterbell that she developed an ability to create a space outside the awareness of the crawling one. Also, that rescue scene does not occur if you do not have prickett's ring. The ending simply stops once Grimm falls with a textbox showing Prickett's silhouette saying the player's name.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I also have a proof that Grimm is a Red/Crimson King or will become one.

There are a few hints suggesting that:

1) Words of Tweedledum. .

2) Words of Node: .

3) Description of the Crimson King. that is supposed to, basically, ( ). Ruler of End-World.

Yare-yare... it will be quite difficult to comprehend not only Grimm brothers' with Andersen's and Carroll's fairy tales, but also H.P. Lovecraftian universe (with many different variations of different authors like Robert W. Chambers + Bierce + Derleth + Carter) with Stephen King's Dark Towers...

Wait, did I find all eight authors? Ah, no. there are even more than eight. Hmm...

Also: I hope do not suggest that Grimm inherits blood of Mabel. Though… regarding betrayals and his state of mind…

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
how do I see griffy and serpent god events with bill?
There is only one event with Bill and Griffy, and you need to meet Griffy at the bridge in Lutwidge Town before meeting Bill.
1706459321859.png
1706459338904.png
Events with Bill and Serpent God will be available after getting 3rd level of covenant with Bill and after that you need to show some love to Bill. Leave the room and return. To show love to Bill and Serpent God simultaneously... *sigh* you'll find it on your own, believe me...

*sigh*

Also... don't tease Bill with just kisses after you shown enough love to even summon Serpent God.

*sigh*

Цiq╚@hbufKKK@и}tt@vf╣f·@cf@Ёif@╚bufKKK

Last edited:
Reactions: coke fueled paladin

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Omnom88
Mabel is Red Queen

Since she slept with Grimm, do you know why? She will give Grimm new body, basically she will become his mother.
Since Grimm will become Red King it is safe to say that Red Queen is .

Hmm... can you believe that she was a tyrant? Unless this is a reason why she was exiled... WAIT. Her blood made a tyrant, lol, then it makes sense. But there is a problem: .
I see a contradiction, since these words suggest that not a Red Queen but Old King created her.
Mabel is very possibly could be a Red Queen, regarding descriptions I gave before about who is and he being son.
Could it be that there is a mistake in translation? If there is no mistake then I'm wrong.

I suggest a correct(?) translation: "Giving her blood to the Old King, the first Red Queen was fated to a death penalty due to conspiracy. But Grimm (Or Carroll? Unsure) killed the Old King."

*sigh*

No one will believe in it until BS3... unfortunately...

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
аve@Ёi╢╚@и}tt@·fubqv@btwvf@qv@Ёiq╚@qv╚bvf@╤w·teKKK@fififKKK@╢vЁqt@bgЁf·@ubv╦@╦fb·╚@Ёif@Ё·╢Ёi@и@·f╣fbtfe@╤qtt@cf@x·w╣fv@bveKKK@Ёif@xfbdf@wg@u╦@uqve@b╚ibsfv@c╦@dw╢vЁtf╚╚@u╦╚Ёf·qf╚@bve@tqf╚@╤qtt@cf@gqvbtt╦@·fЁ╢·vfeKKK

хbЁf@ufk@qhvw·f@ufk@ef╚xq╚f@ufk@ubsf@b@twws@b╚@qg@и@ew@vwЁ@f╥q╚Ёk@c╢Ё@и@tw╣f@╦w╢@bv╦╤b╦@bve@╤q╚i@Ёw@dwuxtfЁf@Ёiq╚@ube@x╢╧╧tf@vwЁ@wvt╦@gw·@u╦╚ftgk@c╢Ё@bt╚w@gw·@╦w╢k@tw╣ft╦@cbsb╚~

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Ah... I found how who is the Yellow King! HAHAHAHA~~!
Look:
So the Yellow King is Jabberwock
But also Mary Sue/Nug and Yeb their daughters

Omnom88
If you want my opinion. I think you are going off into the deep end. Red Queen inherently is tied to a avatar/label/alias for Nyarlathotep/TCO. Combined with Alice in Wonderland lore of the Red & White Queen.
So....as far as i am aware stephen king books have nothing to do with that.

Also you know. Maybe try to hold back on the double/triple posting in a row.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022

*sigh*

PS: Despite Raphlesia from BS1 and Madonna in BS2 saying that Red Queen was killed by a conspiracy, and perhaps by TCO, Carroll/Grimm and Black Rabbit, there is a contradiction. There were a times when Red Queen and Jabberwock existed and threatened Wonderland, but Black Rabbit betrayed Carroll/Grimm and TCO and served Mary Sue, resulting in TCO's separation (Though in BS1 Raphlesia tells that Alice<God, less than god) was separated.
Who the hell then and how created conspiracy over the Red Queen and killed her if Carroll's memory was never the same after infiltration and Black Rabbit all this time until BS1 served Mary Sue? It doesn't make any sense.

Unless... the one who created conspiracy was Mary Sue, and the one who was "killed" (Crawling Girls pretended to be dead) was not TCO/Prickett but Crawling Girls. It was Crawling Girls that Mary Sue or Grimm/Carroll killed in BS1. Then Crawling Girls is Red Queen V1, TCO/Prickett is Red Queen V2.

Then... Prickett was not TCO? Or was Prickett just Nyarlathotep/Faceless God, that was eaten by worms/The Crawling Ones that was intelligent enough to play as Red Queen? But Alice Hargreaves was eaten by... The Crawling Ones? Not by Nyarlathotep? But... Alice<God? Eh? Contradictions... someone is lying. Ah... in BS1 there was The Crawling Ones/Red Queen V1 playing as Alice, I think. He lied to lead Grimm for Mary's destruction. Red Queen never died. Now everything makes sense. But I still don't understand, who Prickett truly was? Rebellious TCO's counterpart? Why then she observed Grimm and Black Rabbit? Why she played as Alice? She was the first one who played Alice? Hmm... oh no... Carroll/Grimm was in the cycle of breeding from the beginning. Gods were just testing the best conditions for reproduction. And when they got it thanks to Alice Hargreaves/Prickett, she was not needed anymore. Then TCO/Red Queen played with Carroll/Grimm until Mary betrayed him. But was it for real or was it another game of Mary Sue and TCO?

*sigh*

It is impossible that Red Queen was killed... impossible... impossible... if she was killed, who was along with Jabberwock? And what happened after that? Nothing good, because Black Rabbit served Mary Sue when Red Queen was alive. Impossible...

HOW THE FUCK THIS
1706493790249.png
AND THIS
1706493845203.png
POSSIBLE?! HOW?!
EVERYTHING WAS FUCKING ENDED WHEN BLACK RABBIT BETRAYED! LOOK!!!
1706494038902.png

Torn out by these women... crawling girls...?

*sigh*

Red Queen was not killed... lie... not true... Red Queen... won...

*sigh*

What if... that was not Prickett in the Tea Party movie... and Prickett cries just because remembers a good times...?
And... what if... that was TCO/Not Prickett with Grimm/Carroll? And... TCO made a villain out of Prickett... a "Red Queen". And... TCO made Grimm and Black Rabbit... kill her in a "conspiracy"? Ah... And yet she can't die... ahaha... AHAHHAAH!!!!

*sigh*

How she or TCO can be related to the Old King then? Fucking bullshit...

*sigh*

I'm still not sure to be honest, but you must see contradictions in the game too. I think... I need some rest... too much contradictions... but in my head or...?

Last edited:

susyluny

Sep 8, 2019
i see, then she basically had a backdoor to the place due to being part of it in the past and the ring and that's how she rescued him, qnd the crawling ones did nothing because they were on "ecstasy".
thanks to you 2 for helping me understand this, I was probably gonna lose more sanity without understanding it, games like this and fear & hunger are going to kill me like sugar does to the diabetic

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Honestly your post gave me a epiphany. I think i figured it out.
You should check out the Blacksouls 4chan sub-threads. They are much more capable & knowledgeable about the lore than me. I am sure they will be able to help you out.
But the threads are abandoned/archived. I'm all alone in this insane world.

*sigh*

I guess I'll work alone then and when I come up with something, I'll try to explain it, one idea at a time, in as simple and humane way as possible.
I discovered a lie/contradiction as you saw (if you saw it, in my insane wave of countless ideas). I'll try to prove now that in a movie we saw in Queensland was not Prickett, and real Red Queen/tyrant is TCO, that blamed Prickett to be Red Queen and he manipulated Grimm to kill her in a "conspiracy".

TCO is a great liar that blamed people to be what they didn't were. Both Prickett and... even Mary Sue. I'll prove that too, I remember Mary Sue giving hints in BS1.

Wish me clear and deep mind and lots of patience...

i see, then she basically had a backdoor to the place due to being part of it in the past and the ring and that's how she rescued him, qnd the crawling ones did nothing because they were on "ecstasy".
thanks to you 2 for helping me understand this, I was probably gonna lose more sanity without understanding it, games like this and fear & hunger are going to kill me like sugar does to the diabetic
I'm still not sure if I'm 100% correct, but I can say for certain that Prickett is partially independent part of The Crawling One/TCO (Prickett has her own consciousness at least and developed ways to evade TCO's attention), and it's Prickett who helped Grimm escape because of love she developed during the Great Breeding (I invented this name) planned by The Crawling One and Node.

All this scheme is quite complex to comprehend and I'm still working on it, rewriting the whole understanding of what is happening countless times, haha...

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Omnom88 and Phenir
I am super mistaken or I am finally solved a mystery, but... there is a choking TL;DR, so, I'll understand if you choose to ignore...
Certain text is used as hyperlinks, you can click it (better use middle mouse button) in order to get information.
And so, let's begin!

The end of Common Guy's insanity

Theory №1: In Queensland, in the movie Tea Party for Three was not Prickett, but The Crawling One/TCO.

In order to prove it, let’s gather every fact we know:

1) .

2) (my term, but ), until fell In love.

Proof: , and there was no other point to create a Garden but to breed or . The reason for wars is .

3) Prickett developed her feelings for Grimm/Carroll and he fell for her too. That was a pure and very strong love that TCO became jealous of, and separated Prickett from himself.

Proofs:

1. .

3. . It’s a , but also a smart hint. TCO blames Prickett for stealing Grimm/Carroll but also TCO takes a role of someone who blames others in all evils. Chance to be targeted +300%

4) .

5) Alice/TCO and Grimm/Carroll. Because of him, Tea Party was finished, because he prayed to Mary Sue and served her afterwards.

Proof:

6) .

. It implies that Red Queen was killed before betrayal of Black Rabbit.

7) Prickett mentions that , as if she already played it. It is my subjective opinion, but I think she implies that she played the role of Red Queen and in the worst case would rather play it again instead of doing nothing.

And now let’s think…

There are inconsistencies in Prickett’s and movie’s scenario.

In Prickett’s scenario, she observes Grimm/Carroll until falling in love with him and it was mutual, but she didn’t say anything about threat to Wonderland, nor about betrayal of Black Rabbit. Though because she developed feelings for Grimm and he fell for her, TCO became jealous and separated Prickett from himself.

In the movie’s scenario the start is the same, a person that plays Alice (TCO) fall in love with Grimm/Carroll and it was mutual, but it is a Black Rabbit who became jealous and who separated Alice/TCO and Grimm/Carroll. Chance to be targeted +300%

After that Black Rabbit served… a Mary Sue… and BS1 begins? With Alice’s death?

This movie makes no sense, because there is no place for explanation about killing the Red Queen, and the movie ending skips to the start of the BS1 (It is a way for TCO to replace Prickett with himself in my opinion). Black Rabbit betrayed Alice/TCO and Grimm/Carroll, and now serving Mary Sue, which “kills” Alice/TCO, and It just looks like TCO played another game where everyone but him is bad. Chance to be targeted +300%

Since the movie is a lie/mistake made by TCO, let’s make a theory:

After Prickett was separated from TCO, Grimm's/Carroll’s and Black Rabbit’s memories were rewritten and TCO takes Prickett’s place as Alice. Prickett was made to play Red Queen, which was "killed" (she can't truly die) by Grimm/Carroll in a conspiracy, and it happened before Black Rabbit's betrayal, regarding information from Raphlesia. Jabberwock as another threat was "killed" too, and she played her role of a corpse in BS1 “perfectly”, lol, a talking corpse.

Betrayal of Black Rabbit starts BS1, where Mary Sue is blamed to be a mastermind that "killed" Alice. Chance to be targeted +300%

, but she mentions that , though… she doesn’t like that idea, (she just plays her role), and .

Thus I declare the mystery solved!
AND MY SANITY IS REGAINED!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes