4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

SneerFearnSear

Jan 23, 2024
wdym, what update
When I save and then exit BS1, the .rar file gives a notification that the file got new stuff update. Click confirm means updating the file to the current in-game save from the game into the folder. This didn't happened when I played BS2.

If I understood correctly: It won't save unless you extract the .rar (using 7Zip or WinRAR, you probably know the drill). Compressed files can't create new ones, you need to decompress.
Thank you. I'm currently on a vacation rn with my family. I'll give an update after I got home and try your advice.

Reactions: FakeTemplar

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Is there a save with most amount of possible prisoned npcs?
Here, everyone is imprisoned.

Warning tho, interacting with Doormouse and putting her back in her cell will cause everyone to die once you leave the dungeon. This can't be avoided without file editing (I can do it if you prefer it that way), because it's what happens when everyone is present.
Unless you already knew about that and just wanted to see it for yourself.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022

Warning tho, interacting with Doormouse and putting her back in her cell will cause everyone to die once you leave the dungeon. This can't be avoided without file editing (I can do it if you prefer it that way), because it's what happens when everyone is present.
Everyone died...? Fufu.
Something so disturbing can't happen here.

Reactions: susyluny

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Hahaha...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ohoho...

Uh...

Ah...

Oh!

Hehehe!!!

You can find image sources here:

Timeline (experimental):

Finally knowing everything I feel empty now. What a let-down.
Time to touch some grass I guess...

What if...

Last edited:

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023

Dayum, could you tell me why does that happen? I would see for myself but I can't access the game atm

Reactions: susyluny

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Probably something about a jealous god being butthurt you got a full collection.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Dayum, could you tell me why does that happen? I would see for myself but I can't access the game atm
Doormouse gives you a hint about the "other me" when you talk to her at the Tea Party.

Seeing Doormouse event for the first time scared me more than Snake Gods rage. (Also the angry Kuti jumpscare)

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Seeing Doormouse event for the first time scared me more than Snake Gods rage. (Also the angry Kuti jumpscare)
You forgot about unexpected eye jumpscare in the Duchess' Mansion. When your sen is 1<. instead of fluffy you see some thing with red eye. Touching it will result eye jumpscare, same as in Winterbell.

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021

Is dormouse is some type of TCO or smtg, how could there be 2 TCOs aside from Alice?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes