4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Dec 24, 2023
I am confused, who is the alice that just attacked two other alices? (after killing gg and node cutting her hair) the girl more important than her is red hood right?

Dec 24, 2023
Are you sure that she attacked them? Haha~
I mean she says "you are welcome" which made me assume its her?

btw after ending when I continue back and go to talk node in library we talk about grand g, this doesnt happen if I dont end right? also any other dialogues/changes and how to you be with mabel

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I mean she says "you are welcome" which made me assume its her?
*sigh*

You did recognize that it's just different avatar of Jub-Jub, right? She, Bandersnatch and Jabberwock threw away their avatars, stepping out of the scenery.

You should think more before asking I guess, losing so much pleasure in potential speculation...

btw after ending when I continue back and go to talk node in library we talk about grand g, this doesnt happen if I dont end right?
I know only that if you activate bonfire in Winterbell, Node will recognize a snow on you and start the dialogue, also you can talk to a doll in Oxward University. Here is . But it's not a full dialogue. If I remember correctly she also ask: "Do you want to stop gears?" if you answer "Yes", she will tell you to visit Winterbell. Alice-01 will await you there.

also any other dialogues
EDIT: Hatter in Winterbell's Castletown. After ending H, she will give a hint about what happens to a fairy tales when they die.

and how to you be with mabel
When you enter Winterbell for the first time, you should find Mabel in a room full of wine. Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: coke fueled paladin

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
you are breaking my heart
It's okay, I was even more foolish before. I was stupid enough to perceive Cheshire as Alice! HAHAHA!!! She's not Dinah either by the way. She's most likely , sister of Node's mate. She is just playing Alice's cat because everyone must play someone related to Wonderland in this Garden.

Edit: Look, lol.
on Devian Art.
in the game.

You see resemblance?

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2023
It's okay, I was even more foolish before. I was stupid enough to perceive Cheshire as Alice! HAHAHA!!! She's not Dinah either by the way. She's most likely , sister of Node's mate. She is just playing Alice's cat because everyone must play someone related to Wonderland in this Garden.

Edit: Look, lol.
on Devian Art.
in the game.

You see resemblance?
istasha is a cat deity but if the only similarity is looks I think it might not be feasible since they are just avatars

white queen calls her dinah in the h end and when we fight her title is dinah no?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
istasha is a cat deity but if the only similarity is looks I think it might not be feasible since they are just avatars

white queen calls her dinah in the h end and when we fight her title is dinah no?
You see, almost every character in the game represents some deity. Since Cheshire is one of them, she can't be just some cat, it's only her role.

They are using avatars/shells in order to incarnate. Its both needed to hide their true identity and limit their power, because gods are too powerful for mere humans, ghouls and undead. Its important to limit their power for breeding purposes.

For example Yog-Sothoth uses Mabel as avatar, and Nodens uses avatar of White Rabbit and White Queen.

As I said before it's Garden's rule to play as someone who is related to the Wonderland.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
People here do really believe that TCO would separate himself because he felt jealous to his own part of body? It feels too convenient for the latter events.

Also Guignol imitating TCO and Node is very sus.

Do you thinking what I am thinking?

Hmm... though remembering what will happen in the future...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I guess / will say to something like that: "Nyarlathotep/TCO is recovering after being a toy to Guignol"

After all... Gears of Madness will make even the most sane mind insane...

Hmm... doesn't remind you of the ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Until nothing will make sense... until everyone will get insane... and then erase and reorganize and replay and reuse and rekill again...

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Can anyone give me some explanation on those things Mabel summon on her fight?
You can fight them normally in the chaos dungeon if you go deep enough, with accompanying lore from the save point.
Care to show it? Preferably with the names of the summoned creatures.
It's god of sleep, lake residing god, and goat.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes