4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Is there any evidence that Guignol existed in BS1? I feel like Toro wanted to imply that every Alice doll was created by Guignol, but it makes no sense. Alice dolls don't have soul, unlike Alice-02B from the BS1. She was a fairy tale, having a book Alice in Wonderland. Weird, huh? I wonder who exactly had role of that doll, because as we know fairy tales are made of human souls, hahaha...

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
What Shisha meant by asking " "?
The same " " was used by Madonna in the Box too.
Do they really referred to Grimm? Hmm... or to someone behind Grimm? Or behind the scenery? Hmm...

I think in the second case Madonna referred to the Node, regarding how exactly Madonna disappeared. Compare that effect to .
But I don't know about the first "YOU".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is there any evidence that Guignol existed in BS1? I feel like Toro wanted to imply that every Alice doll was created by Guignol, but it makes no sense. Alice dolls don't have soul, unlike Alice-02B from the BS1. She was a fairy tale, having a book Alice in Wonderland. Weird, huh? I wonder who exactly had role of that doll, because as we know fairy tales are made of human souls, hahaha...
GG existed as Mary Sue's power. It can't do anything without a "blueprint" so it just did what it did before, make alice doll.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
GG existed as Mary Sue's power. It can't do anything without a "blueprint" so it just did what it did before, make alice doll.
Just as I thought, thanks. I was a bit confused with Alice 02-D's (part of Guignol basically) words, that far in the past. But I guess she meant 65~ cycles before. Hmm.. Grimm's at least second incarnation...

But then... Why Alice 02-D calls Guignol as Alice 01? While Alice 02-B existed in BS1... Hmm? Phenir
I mean, look, press the spoiler button:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only dolls have a number... no? Also as you can see. She thinks that Guignol is original Alice because it is true or Node did something to her? But then again... not without a reason, right?

Edit: I guess I'll stick with Guignol being in BS1 for now. Mary Sue was stripped of her power long ago before BS1 and never have been a mastermind. Also she was given enough power to look like a mastermind, while in reality she was just an actor.

Hmm... but everything changed when Node decide to interfere, pushing insane TCO to look like a mastermind. Mabel is being instructed by Node and Prickett is a viable piece.

Hmm... who exactly who separated Prickett? Node and Mabel? Hmm... maybe with Guignol too. After all...

Last edited:

Varjnasiroa

Dec 7, 2018
Huh, never fought him in Chaos Dungeon before. Then again, I haven't even met half of the bosses in Ash Reignited gauntlet during my CD speedrun. I think I got nuked by Momotaro at floor 400ish something and then gave up on doing it again.

It's honestly been a year and half since I last picked the game up so I might've forgotten plenty and things as well.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Is there full guide from starting till DLC?
There used to be a pastebin but it's been deleted, here's alternatives

Minimum investment walkthrough (no DLC3):

DLC 3 only:

Incomplete one up 'till Billingsgate:

Not a walkthrough but it gives a lot of tips and hints on miscellaneous stuff

Reactions: kingpatrick

Looky-Atta-Cookie

Aug 15, 2023
Does the MEGA link on page one now have the Base Game and all 3 DLCs, or is a link for that somewhere else in the thread? Please and thank you!

seirtnese

Apr 13, 2019
So I have been following the minimum investment walkthrough and I think there's an error, rather errors in the strategy regarding the bosses of ending F/G. I'm currently hardstuck battling the boss in Ending G. It says to use some skills that need MP (dispel, requiem, etc.) but the problem is that it also makes me wear 2x Ring of the Black Goat which reduces your MP bar to 0 so there is literally no other option other than using the Kishingatana's skills, dodge, and break. I appreciate if someone can enlighten me on this? I tried to literally search for the answers in this thread but man does it contain so much spoilers.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Most straightfoward solution. Dont use the Black Goat ring and use something else that benefits your current build.
Or if you want to min-max the encounter. Use the buff from King Knights Sword then switch to your main weapon inside combat.

But overall just drop the Black Goat ring. Unless for very specific conditions/situations i never used Black Goat ring.

The guide always assumes you took your time to grind in the Chaos Dungeon, to boost your stats, in order to stomp bosses with these set ups.

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
So I have been following the minimum investment walkthrough and I think there's an error, rather errors in the strategy regarding the bosses of ending F/G. I'm currently hardstuck battling the boss in Ending G. It says to use some skills that need MP (dispel, requiem, etc.) but the problem is that it also makes me wear 2x Ring of the Black Goat which reduces your MP bar to 0 so there is literally no other option other than using the Kishingatana's skills, dodge, and break. I appreciate if someone can enlighten me on this? I tried to literally search for the answers in this thread but man does it contain so much spoilers.
Answer: Wand of Creation

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Hey guys, I just finished Ending G at level 999 and gonn do the DLC3 on this run (will be my 4th run). Should I play normally in this run (have convenant with girls, talk to red hood, etc) or just go straight to take the boat.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes