4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Oh, yeah thanks for that reminder.

The attack that unequips your stuff is (literally named) Disarmament.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
You can fight them normally in the chaos dungeon if you go deep enough, with accompanying lore from the save point.

It's god of sleep, lake residing god, and goat.
I never encountered god of sleep. It's queen of thorns or something else?

node is truly the best waifu after all, maybe on par with red hood
Really? You did find that dirty lying rabbit-like opportunist as attractive? I guess some people enjoy abusive girls...

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I never encountered god of sleep. It's queen of thorns or something else?
Literally god of sleep is its name. The post boss text is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really? You did find that dirty lying rabbit-like opportunist as attractive? I guess some people enjoy abusive girls...
Got to respect a girl that can outplay everyone else to get what she wants no matter what happens. She's also completely on Grimm's side whatever he does. Want a harem of jail slaves? She'll feed, clean, and water them. Slaves insulting you? infinite pit. Ready to gtfo of this crazy world? B end, G end, H end; take your pick. Even bad end she still stays with you. Even if you don't choose her, she's okay with that. She has the highest number of scenes too, if you don't combine the relative alices and crawling one and even then she's only 1 behind.

Dec 24, 2023
this knight in horse is a tough nut to crack, he talked about creating another black triad so I expect bs3 to have them

its pretty sad that black triad girl is dead though, I mean the real one

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Literally god of sleep is its name. The post boss text is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, second killed god, thanks.

Got to respect a girl that can outplay everyone else to get what she wants no matter what happens. She's also completely on Grimm's side whatever he does. Want a harem of jail slaves? She'll feed, clean, and water them. Slaves insulting you? infinite pit. Ready to gtfo of this crazy world? B end, G end, H end; take your pick. Even bad end she still stays with you. Even if you don't choose her, she's okay with that. She has the highest number of scenes too, if you don't combine the relative alices and crawling one and even then she's only 1 behind.
You are ignoring the part that she used Grimm just to make army, and continue using him after BS2, if Toro will follow "Fall of Cthulhu" story. And she didn't save Grimm for his own sake, didn't you see that no one can leave the nightmare before Guignol was defeated? And Guignol imitating Node and TCO in a fight? They were all trapped and helping Grimm is in their own interests. Don't be fooled.

Rihito1212

Jun 29, 2023
Can someone help me with the tales bug ? After summon the Vernai black rabbit and fought Jabberwock (just like the walkthrough guide), i didn't get any tales. I came back down to look for the note of the black rabbit and can't still find it. Warp back to rabbit hole and didn't see Vernai or his note.
i used the Varpol sword to fight Jabberwock.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Can someone help me with the tales bug ? After summon the Vernai black rabbit and fought Jabberwock (just like the walkthrough guide), i didn't get any tales. I came back down to look for the note of the black rabbit and can't still find it. Warp back to rabbit hole and didn't see Vernai or his note.
i used the Varpol sword to fight Jabberwock.
Did you fight Jabberwock together with Vernal?
If yes, his note should be at the place where you saved him. Carroll's River, before the bridge guarded by boss monster.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
oh, the thing is i haven't kill bandersnatch the last time when i summoned robin and vernal. So now i kill her all i get is her soul, still can't find the note of vernal.
You don't have to kill bandersnatch, you have to fight her with vernai. You also need to fight jub jub with vernai. Once you defeat all three with vernai, then the note will be there.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
oh, the thing is i haven't kill bandersnatch the last time when i summoned robin and vernal. So now i kill her all i get is her soul, still can't find the note of vernal.
Then quest sequence is broken, you were supposed to kill Jub-Jub, Bandersnatch and Jabberwock together with Vernai. But you didn't lose much. Only his tale and Moonlight Greatsword.
Tales are not important for the story, if you collect them all, Node will give you a reward: souls, ring or h-scene, depending on your choice. You can get it on the next cycle.

Rihito1212

Jun 29, 2023
Then quest sequence is broken, you were supposed to kill Jub-Jub, Bandersnatch and Jabberwock together with Vernai. But you didn't lose much. Only his tale and Moonlight Greatsword.
Tales are not important for the story, if you collect them all, Node will give you a reward: souls, ring or h-scene, depending on your choice. You can get it on the next cycle.
i get it now, thanks a lot, really appriciate.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes