4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Lloyd326

Mar 3, 2024
Please do, and while you are at it you can leave.
Turning me into Mabel is no good. Better lend me that ear and I'm gonna tell you something very interesting :)

*whispering*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can call me madman and we may finish this one sided conversation, waiting... waiting... until I'm proven to be wrong or correct...

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
And adding to that, am I supposed to do all the requirements before my progress reaches 10?
10 times means at 10 different bornfires & talking with her. Thats one of a few requirements to get the G & F back-end route.
Progess 10 as in 10 white flames just means you can tackle the end boss/the door in the library unlocks.
Major spoiler for 10 flames:Ofc progess 10 also means JubJub starts singing which invokes carnage & lots of NPCs die if you didnt deal with her beforehand.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The guide says when I met RRH at least ten times, I'm supposed to get an option but I haven't. Is it necessary to get the G ending?
The option you are supposed to get appears when you start your next ng+ but it also has other requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Can't you tell the shadows from the black clumps? Your justification is ridiculous! I suppose your just turned off your brain for the sake of mindless trolling.
say what you want but your stupidity is so easy to predict that people can see what kind of bullshit facts you want people to believe

anyway he's Cleary not leaving so were going to have to figure out someway to have lore discussions without this dumbass here as discussing red dead hood and bs3 when it comes out is gonna be a nightmare

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hello, I'm in a kind of plight here, need a help... It's about the DLC 3

The new Winterbell knight & witch in Caroll river, before the boat to the new DLC. How am I supposed to defeat the knight? I can take care of the witch, but the Knight, bro... He almost gave me PTSD...

My build and stat is already crazy enough to 2-shot Mabel with magic crit, but how can my crit-strike didn't register to the knight? And his ultimate one-shot me like a butter! Anyone knows and tricks, tips, or his weakness or something? Any information would be appreciated...

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Mana drain, that will prevent him from using his disarm and dislodge. Also, the knight is immune to crits and takes half damage from most elements. His charge attack does 100% hp damage so if it hits you (and it will because it can't be dodged), then you are dead if you have no protection from % damage. Of course, you can just break him to prevent him from using it in the first place.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Mana drain, that will prevent him from using his disarm and dislodge. Also, the knight is immune to crits and takes half damage from most elements. His charge attack does 100% hp damage so if it hits you (and it will because it can't be dodged), then you are dead if you have no protection from % damage. Of course, you can just break him to prevent him from using it in the first place.
Wait, I tried Gun-break on him during his charge before his ulti but it didn't work, he just kept one-shotting me... So, does that mean I have go back to standard break from shield? And on a side note, where did you get protection from % damage equips?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
2 things. I forgot he has knight's pride which is a buff that prevents break so you need to dispel that if he uses it. Also, you might not have enough luck to break him in the first place, which I doubt if you can one shot mabel. Need at least 7101 luck on difficulty 0, up to 4 times that if you raised the difficulty.
Protection from % damage can come from whittled ring or sho covenant, both are in dlc 3 itself. Whittled ring is from baghead while sho is located at the mountains of madness. The warrior and witch are late dlc enemies. In fact, if you don't kill the two at the river, they appear just before the point of no return
I suppose I should warn you now, the standard enemies in dlc 3 are extremely ballbusting and it's generally better to just avoid them as much as possible.

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
So what happens if I do the Alice scene in spore forest? The guide says I shouldn't talk to her but it doesn't say why.

Also, do I have to do ending G on the run immediately before I start DLC 3 or do I only need to do it once and then DLC 3 is unlocked forever?

Also also, does raping/killing any of the characters in the main game affect DLC 3?

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
So what happens if I do the Alice scene in spore forest? The guide says I shouldn't talk to her but it doesn't say why.
Well, to answer this part of your question, if you do the Alice Scene in Spore forest, you won't be able to meet Red Hood. I don't know why but I've accidentally tested that, so yeah if you do Alice, you cannot do Ending G

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
2 things. I forgot he has knight's pride which is a buff that prevents break so you need to dispel that if he uses it. Also, you might not have enough luck to break him in the first place, which I doubt if you can one shot mabel. Need at least 7101 luck on difficulty 0, up to 4 times that if you raised the difficulty.
Protection from % damage can come from whittled ring or sho covenant, both are in dlc 3 itself. Whittled ring is from baghead while sho is located at the mountains of madness. The warrior and witch are late dlc enemies. In fact, if you don't kill the two at the river, they appear just before the point of no return
I suppose I should warn you now, the standard enemies in dlc 3 are extremely ballbusting and it's generally better to just avoid them as much as possible.
Ahhh so the Knight's Pride buff is the main problem! I just need to dispel it, right? Before he starts to charge...
But wait... Where is the route to the mountains of madness? Is there another boat which I missed? I thought it was only that boat on the right side of those two only...
Hahaha looks like I need to explore more. Also, for the Ending H, do I have to turn on all the flag for the Ending G, or I can just focus on the Winterbell?

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020
Ahhh so the Knight's Pride buff is the main problem! I just need to dispel it, right? Before he starts to charge...
But wait... Where is the route to the mountains of madness? Is there another boat which I missed? I thought it was only that boat on the right side of those two only...
Hahaha looks like I need to explore more. Also, for the Ending H, do I have to turn on all the flag for the Ending G, or I can just focus on the Winterbell?
You access Mountains of Madness via Unis' Route or the crevice @ Windless valley left of the bridge. Don't think triggering conditions for G matters for H but there are 2 different H endings though (one with Prickett's ring and one without).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackElite

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020

Also, do I have to do ending G on the run immediately before I start DLC 3 or do I only need to do it once and then DLC 3 is unlocked forever?

Also also, does raping/killing any of the characters in the main game affect DLC 3?
Triggering spore forest's alice scene increases your progress by 1 which locks you out of G since RRH does not appear from the mirror iirc.

You need to complete G and talk to Mabel @ chaos dungeon to be able to start DLC3 @ Carroll river. defeating the old king in the chaos dungeon has a heavy lore-dump which is crucial for the story though.

Raping/killing the doctor has a minor consequence for DLC3.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes