4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't. It's drop only. It drops from skeles in the catacombs, specifically the ones with the torches.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Ofc it's in the head equipment slot. This pervert.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I realized that I can't cheese boss fights with stats like BS1 did a bit too late, can't farm rabbits senselessly until you become a god. It's hard without a guide, tho.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ofc it's in the head equipment slot. This pervert.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I realized that I can't cheese boss fights with stats like BS1 did a bit too late, can't farm rabbits senselessly until you become a god. It's hard without a guide, tho.
I can cheese boss fights with stats for the main game, but the DLC 3, man... It requires brain to progress. Especially the bosses, it's so frustrating, but the rewards is also satisfying.

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
I can cheese boss fights with stats for the main game, but the DLC 3, man... It requires brain to progress. Especially the bosses, it's so frustrating, but the rewards is also satisfying.
the only way I cheesed was the sword you get in Florence hospital. The combo damage mixed with gear that gives you another attack you could be doing 21 attacks a turn.

Reactions: BlackElite

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Shit comes from "damn, Miranda is pretty hard" to "I got outsped and oneshotted by a random horse" real quick. Like, I'd consider myself lucky to not get killed in 1 turn by a horse, and my stats are around 50k without buff.

• Sad

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
the only way I cheesed was the sword you get in Florence hospital. The combo damage mixed with gear that gives you another attack you could be doing 21 attacks a turn.
21 attacks? You might want to try Hans Machine Gun with +11 basic attack mixed with gear to make it 33 basic attack and turn it into complete machine gun hahahaha

Shit comes from "damn, Miranda is pretty hard" to "I got outsped and oneshotted by a random horse" real quick. Like, I'd consider myself lucky to not get killed in 1 turn by a horse, and my stats are around 50k without buff.
That horse comes with a trick, it's just that I do not know the trick and I ran as fast as I can. I ain't gonna bother myself with that horse

I'm sorry, brother but Black Slash spam doesn't require my brain to work
Ahem... Black Slash? Would you mind telling me where to get that? I literally suck at exploring hidden roads. Blindly running always put me into the main objectives, even with eyes closed.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
That horse comes with a trick, it's just that I do not know the trick and I ran as fast as I can. I ain't gonna bother myself with that horse
Yh, I just used the armor that has 80% chance of resurrecting you to deal with it. Then I found out that this horse could stun me for several turns. Prick.

• Haha

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
21 attacks? You might want to try Hans Machine Gun with +11 basic attack mixed with gear to make it 33 basic attack and turn it into complete machine gun hahahaha

Ahem... Black Slash? Would you mind telling me where to get that? I literally suck at exploring hidden roads. Blindly running always put me into the main objectives, even with eyes closed.
That's not how basic attack bonuses work, for neither god's angels or hans. God's angels, after the first attack, transforms your "attack" from a basic attack into its own unique attack. Hans actually increases your basic attack hit count. For god's angels, equipping +1 basic attack gear does nothing after the first attack. For han's it just adds 1 attack so +11 hits > +12 hits. You could get +16 hits with 4 pumpkin rings and kuti covenant though. As for which is better, it depends. Hans does 4x attack against 2x defense per hit while gods angel does 3x/2x. However, gods angel uses certain hit so it ignores physical damage resistance (which like half the bosses in the later stages of the game have 30-50%) but that also means it doesn't benefit from break/hard break. Unless you meant extra actions (e.g. black rabbit ring) then just ignore this.
The only trick to the horses is to just tank it. Their fight is scripted to stun you before you can act, ignoring luck and resistance, and their first attack does huge defense ignoring damage, around 150k at diff 0 (unless they crit with their 70% crit rate but at least you can get crit immunity pretty easily) and inflicts stun again, this time ignoring only luck. So if you have more hp than that you will survive their first hit. You can also get physical resistance from bunker shield or iron rings. Also stun resist, or lots of luck, helps since all their attacks inflict stun.
Black slash is one of the ultimate skills from bs 1 found in deep chaos dungeon from the floating books.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
That's not how basic attack bonuses work, for neither god's angels or hans. God's angels, after the first attack, transforms your "attack" from a basic attack into its own unique attack. Hans actually increases your basic attack hit count. For god's angels, equipping +1 basic attack gear does nothing after the first attack. For han's it just adds 1 attack so +11 hits > +12 hits. You could get +16 hits with 4 pumpkin rings and kuti covenant though. As for which is better, it depends. Hans does 4x attack against 2x defense per hit while gods angel does 3x/2x. However, gods angel uses certain hit so it ignores physical damage resistance (which like half the bosses in the later stages of the game have 30-50%) but that also means it doesn't benefit from break/hard break. Unless you meant extra actions (e.g. black rabbit ring) then just ignore this.
The only trick to the horses is to just tank it. Their fight is scripted to stun you before you can act, ignoring luck and resistance, and their first attack does huge defense ignoring damage, around 150k at diff 0 (unless they crit with their 70% crit rate but at least you can get crit immunity pretty easily) and inflicts stun again, this time ignoring only luck. So if you have more hp than that you will survive their first hit. You can also get physical resistance from bunker shield or iron rings. Also stun resist, or lots of luck, helps since all their attacks inflict stun.
Black slash is one of the ultimate skills from bs 1 found in deep chaos dungeon from the floating books.
Yeah I mean extra action, sorry.
So that's why I don't have Black Slash... I rarely come across flying books in chaos dungeon, or maybe I'm not deep enough? I was too focused on defeating Mabel on that boss streak battle rather than diving deep. Priorities, man, the mystery of night sky hehehe...

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
So that's why their later attacks did 0 damage, I thought it needed time to charge or something. It makes things easy, then.

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021

Chaos Dungeon, defeat the Old King somewhere at Floor 180-200 and after that you'll get better loots and the flying books you always see with spells you already have, those books now include the BS1 girls' ultimate and Black Slash, which is Crimson Tragedy of Red Hood but it's Version Grimm.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Black Slash scales with ATK, it might seem like Magic but its not, so you better pair it up with Deep Sea Anchor, it also can't crit iirc so don't pair it with Kishin.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
1711092955210.png
If it bypasses magic reflection unlike a normal dispell spell which robbed me off the only thing that kept me alive, it'd be so good(can't find a target to check)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
So, can I say that Ending G is like a prison break, while Ending H is like a revolution? The former escapes the Wonderland, and the latter breaks the Wonderland?
So, which end becomes the starting point of the next game? Anyone got any leads?
The only thing I completely regret in my End H run is Mary Ann escaping. I completely forgot to finish her off, and just realised when the credits rolled, tch.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
So, can I say that Ending G is like a prison break, while Ending H is like a revolution? The former escapes the Wonderland, and the latter breaks the Wonderland?
So, which end becomes the starting point of the next game? Anyone got any leads?
The only thing I completely regret in my End H run is Mary Ann escaping. I completely forgot to finish her off, and just realised when the credits rolled, tch.
Just like Ending D in BS1 the next games will most likely follow Ending H events. However all the other endings also happend because of the inverse looping/time reset explanation of GG/Mary Sues power given form.
Ending H is also the ending where you dont start a NG+ immediately.
Mary Sue always finds a way no matter what. (Pls Toro let me suplex her in the next games)

Now like everyone else here you have to wait for Toro to finish DRH/DeadRedHood.
If the devlogs are anything to go by the gameplay will be different compared to a traditional JRPG like BlackSoul1&2.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Yh, Ending G ends with you still being in the loop, while Ending H has the after-credit scene and you end up in the main menu screen.
DRH is an AC type of game so you don't have to grind, from their report. There's a date scene with Grimm as well, and all sex scenes are optional.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes