4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
You access Mountains of Madness via Unis' Route or the crevice @ Windless valley left of the bridge. Don't think triggering conditions for G matters for H but there are 2 different H endings though (one with Prickett's ring and one without).
Wait... Who's Unis? Windless valley? Left of the bridge? What are those? It doesn't exist on the official map provided by the game? I think really really need to explore again...

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
Triggering spore forest's alice scene increases your progress by 1 which locks you out of G since RRH does not appear from the mirror iirc.

You need to complete G and talk to Mabel @ chaos dungeon to be able to start DLC3 @ Carroll river. defeating the old king in the chaos dungeon has a heavy lore-dump which is crucial for the story though.

Raping/killing the doctor has a minor consequence for DLC3.
Thanks for your help. I'm still a bit confused on my second question though. I already knew that I need to kill the old king and do ending G to access DLC 3 and I've already done that. My question was about doing multiple NG+ runs. To rephrase my earlier question and give an example, If I got ending G on my first run but then started a NG+ and got ending A without fulfilling the conditions for ending G would I be able to start DLC3 on my 3rd playthrough?

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for your help. I'm still a bit confused on my second question though. I already knew that I need to kill the old king and do ending G to access DLC 3 and I've already done that. My question was about doing multiple NG+ runs. To rephrase my earlier question and give an example, If I got ending G on my first run but then started a NG+ and got ending A without fulfilling the conditions for ending G would I be able to start DLC3 on my 3rd playthrough?
not too sure about that since i always hold multiple saves so that question never came to mind

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
If you cleared ending G once than you are good. However i dont know why you would skip straight to G and then to the prior endings instead of H. (You worked hard for it reward yourself!)
You dont have to defeat the Old King again but you always have to talk to Mabel in a NG+ cycle for her dialog. Correction or it was tied to intearcting with the red door itself. Its been awhile but just to be sure talk to Mabel once and you should be fine.

Keep in mind while H route adds/unlocks a bunch of new stuff the old covenants still can die once you progress the main game to 10P/white flames.
So keep track of that or else you lose your covenant buffs if you kill mainline bosses.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Uwaaaaaa... I was completely unprepared for the DLC 3's sudden spike in difficulty... From the importance of dispel and mana drain to the bullshitness of that nurse! I mean, unable to use item is really really painful T_T aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh but I can still kill it.
But Florence, she's another kind of bullshit... How to beat her?

Last edited:

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020
Uwaaaaaa... I was completely unprepared for the DLC 3's sudden spike in difficulty... From the importance of dispel and mana drain to the bullshitness of that nurse! I mean, unable to use item is really really painful T_T aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
i like nurse call. really good introductory dlc3 boss which forces you to learn weapon switching. all her attacks can be dodged except for shriek if i recall correctly

edit: didn't see your edited message but florence 1st form does mainly targeting attacks so you can hide behind your flesh wall with a poser's ring. her 2nd form only does healing attacks so wearing an abhorrent coat or god fish ring makes it free since it nullifies her attacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackElite

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
But Florence, she's another kind of bullshit... How to beat her?
I'll assume you are having trouble with the second form as the first one is pretty standard. There are items that prevent you from being healed, if you equip one then the second form is free. As for doing damage, any non standard scaling will work, like bunker shield or hunter's bow, or you can use % damage like jabberwock scythe.
Also, check your difficulty.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Also, check your difficulty.
Alright, I'll try again fighting her, damn she's hard... My current problem is that she outsped me by large margin. For 1 turn of me, she did like three turns with that shitty stunlock probability. Once got stunlocked, her multiple hit attack drains my as well as flesh wall's HP... Its' 999999 HP doesn't really help as it's depleted from one burst. And then when I'm lucky enough to finish her 1st phase, the 2nd phase comes in and I'm dead... Well, I'm going to rest for a bit.
But holy shit! Just now I checked my difficulty and it's 9?! Bruhhh I struggled for real T_T how am I even alive that long?! Sheeesh... Does DLC 3 forcefully change your difficulty or something?

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020
But holy shit! Just now I checked my difficulty and it's 9?! Bruhhh I struggled for real T_T how am I even alive that long?! Sheeesh... Does DLC 3 forcefully change your difficulty or something?
the angel changes it for you if you do not receive her salvation
:)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
the angel changes it for you if you do not receive her salvation
:)
Next time I saw that Angel, I'm locking her to the DUNGEON
Tch, she escaped to reality... Didn't think she has friends lurking... Will she reappear in the next game? Hmmm...
Did it! Finished Florence!
Now off we go exploring the land of Winterbell... What experience will I get now~

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Sorry for asking once again... I tried Lieden's questline and stuck facing Uni...
Since unavoidable attacks and buffs are disabled, any tricks?

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Sorry for asking once again... I tried Lieden's questline and stuck facing Uni...
Guardian Bunker for Physical resist, Night Sky undies for regen, Windless Wrap for Evasion or Guardian Angel armor for Revive, Ring of Fear for Feeble and Mosquito Ring for poison and bleeding. Essentially attack all the illusions and just wait. It worked for me. Don't bother with crits against her, she seems immune.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Guardian Bunker for Physical resist, Night Sky undies for regen, Windless Wrap for Evasion or Guardian armor for Revive, Ring of Fear for Feeble and Mosquito Ring for poison and bleeding. Essentially attack all the illusions and just wait. It worked for me. Don't bother with crits again her, she seems immune.
Got it, gonna try this.
Wait, where did u get Guardian Armor?

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020
Inflict fear for 100% accuracy. you can inflict fear with ring of fear (from a drop from a nightmare spirit, in the area north of the rapeable beggar) or asphyxiation bubbles. Wearing sniper ring also helps with accuracy, you get a +3 version at crimean nursing graveyard 3f

When unis spawns illusions, you must kill the correct illusion or she will heal to full. you can figure out which is the correct illusion by throwing throwing knives/scalpels ( they don't take up a turn ). The illusion that counterattacks is the real one.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Alright, thank you guys! I did it! Won against her! But dang it, feels like forever facing her... Anyway, where is Leiden? Is it a mistake saving her from Mabel?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Sniper ring doesn't actually do anything for this fight (unless you are using an inaccurate weapon like the warhammer). Accuracy and evasion are two separate mechanics that don't interact with each other. Fear is the way to go, just make sure you apply it before she uses dodge.
Alright, thank you guys! I did it! Won against her! But dang it, feels like forever facing her... Anyway, where is Leiden? Is it a mistake saving her from Mabel?
She goes back to where you first met her.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Grand Guignol is one hell of a bitch aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh
But why my game crashed right after the Hell End notice, when Alice dragged me out to the white space?! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh now I have to repeat fighting GG again?! Fuck me...
Should I just use cheat to cheese GG... Man I can't bear fighting that shit again...
Noo, Mabel is mah Waifu since the first time I saw her, I don't want to see her end like that T_T

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes