• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 61 Votes

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I am so fucking sick of this game's stupid difficulty decisionss and gimicks which serve as a bandaid to it's already lackluster combat

How the hell am i suppossed to beat the white unicorn when it's 'real' body is seemingly randomized
I've killed a,b,c and d atleast fucking once, none of which led to a victory
I already have extra actions, i already have the fear ring, i have everything that's seemingly necesssary for the boss, or so i thought

I'm already beginning to lose patience with the ludicrious increase in stats, that's not a good game difficulty design decision
Or skill issues, whatever, im done for today, and here i was planning on finishing dlc3 this night

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
I am so fucking sick of this game's stupid difficulty decisionss and gimicks which serve as a bandaid to it's already lackluster combat

How the hell am i suppossed to beat the white unicorn when it's 'real' body is seemingly randomized
I already have extra actions, i already have the fear ring, i have everything that's seemingly necesssary for the boss, or so i thought

I'm already beginning to lose patience with the ludicrious increase in stats, that's not a good game difficulty design decision
Or skill issues, whatever, im done for today, and here i was planning on finishing dlc3 this night
The clones doesn't have counterattack or evasion, that's how you identify the real one

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

You're probably on difficulty 9 lmao The salvation Lingeriena gives you is increasing your difficulty to 9. Although if you went to the chaos dungeon since then your difficulty should have reset to 0

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
The clones doesn't have counterattack or evasion, that's how you identify the real one
1713874708492.png
Thanks

You're probably on difficulty 9 lmao The salvation Lingeriena gives you is increasing your difficulty to 9. Although if you went to the chaos dungeon since then your difficulty should have reset to 0
I already checked for that, it's not

back to brain melting repeatition until it works

Update 20 minutes later: Switching to ardor sword for an extra action let me apply fear to all of them if i got lucky, then i just brute forced by killing all of them
note for any future forum dwellers, get the wall of fresh, life savior

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
He meant the stat evasion. They all have the same moves but the clones don't have any counter or evasion stats so a somewhat risky way to check which one is real is to do an aoe skill that can be countered/evaded. This does make the clones somewhat easier to handle since they can't avoid fear. Anyway, that is probably my most disliked fight in the game due to how rng reliant it is. There's another one coming up very soon that is also pretty annoying though and Unis comes backs, but without the clones in another fight

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
He meant the stat evasion. They all have the same moves but the clones don't have any counter or evasion stats so a somewhat risky way to check which one is real is to do an aoe skill that can be countered/evaded. This does make the clones somewhat easier to handle since they can't avoid fear. Anyway, that is probably my most disliked fight in the game due to how rng reliant it is. There's another one coming up very soon that is also pretty annoying though and Unis comes backs, but without the clones in another fight
But she's dead... literal meat patty on a wall...
Do you mean the final boss? or if it is the final boss, femme fatalle i think
I gave up today also since speccing into full magic has caught up with me, i can't kill her without getting a good melee weapon in the slightet

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
But she's dead... literal meat patty on a wall...
Do you mean the final boss? or if it is the final boss, femme fatalle i think
I gave up today also since speccing into full magic has caught up with me, i can't kill her without getting a good melee weapon in the slightet
I didn't mean it literally. Yeah, phase 3 of the final boss.

Apr 16, 2024
before bs1 and before the tea party
It would be the case, if there was no weird dialogue.

Red Hood: "You're everywhere, huh..."
Poro: "Because I'm everywhere, I'm nowhere."
Red Hood: "Imitating Cheshire Cat doesn't suit you."
Poro: "Au... hey, have you begun to remember?"

Why would some dog read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
1. stop making alts
2. that dialogue means nothing because the Chesire Cat we know is just cosplay, it's RH that makes the remark and Poro's comment isn't related to it

RRH is before BS1, it doesn't take much to understand she didn't know poro when the game started but did in the next 2

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I'm at my wits end here
How the hell did a boss like this make it past the design phase
I just wanna finish the game man.... :confused:
Here's my experience

1st phase: hmmm, pretty easy, aside from that insta kill move i just gotta kill the one in the middle
Oh i wo-

2nd phase: no real gimicks aside from the guy on the left having counters and possiblity of being stunned, easily taken care of by magic
Oh i won fina-

3rd phase: stun locks you and kills you in the first turn, resist it or use wall of flesh as a tank, angel weapon takes care of him easily

There's no way there's ano-

4th phase: i'll keep angel weapon, it does alright damage, if it gets to max focus it should be fine? (im not sure of this)
Becomes immune to physical damage
I'll use magi-
Magic counter, instant death

what fucking piece of the puzzle am i missing?
4 is an awkward number so i assume there might be a 5th phase? imma kill myself
And that fucking 'guignol' or whatever tf it's called hasnt revealed itself in name, is there another seperate boss for that?

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
I'm at my wits end here
How the hell did a boss like this make it past the design phase
I just wanna finish the game man.... :confused:
Here's my experience

1st phase: hmmm, pretty easy, aside from that insta kill move i just gotta kill the one in the middle
Oh i wo-

2nd phase: no real gimicks aside from the guy on the left having counters and possiblity of being stunned, easily taken care of by magic
Oh i won fina-

3rd phase: stun locks you and kills you in the first turn, resist it or use wall of flesh as a tank, angel weapon takes care of him easily

There's no way there's ano-

4th phase: i'll keep angel weapon, it does alright damage, if it gets to max focus it should be fine? (im not sure of this)
Becomes immune to physical damage
I'll use magi-
Magic counter, instant death

what fucking piece of the puzzle am i missing?
4 is an awkward number so i assume there might be a 5th phase? imma kill myself
And that fucking 'guignol' or whatever tf it's called hasnt revealed itself in name, is there another seperate boss for that?
Final boss/battle or the Lindamea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 61 Votes