4.80 star(s) 69 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's better that you didn't. If you try to go in it then it pushes you off the ledge

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Yo anyone know which bgm file is the edith's music is? I heard it in another game before and it's fire asf

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
イーディス, 3469kb if you want to look for it by size. BTW if you want more from that artist their website is . It's even kindly translated.

Reactions: dd777 and Ogrexin

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
Can somebody tell me if you need to be hollow for anything in the game? I am starting my playthrough right now and just wanted to be certain without any major spoilers. I know there are thing you can only do without the hollow state, but was also wondering if the opposite is true as well.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Girl's scent. You can find them around. The eye enemies that appear at 0 sen drop them. A good place to farm them would be the crash site. If you need to get 0 sen, you can kill node a few times (she won't mind) and after you're done farming, sex her (she'll love it).

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
Where can I check the effects of the weapons? Skills are straightfoward enough, but some like knights's pride I have no idea what it does.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Where can I check the effects of the weapons? Skills are straightfoward enough, but some like knights's pride I have no idea what it does.
Knight's pride is a skill, with a description. When you use it, you get 50% damage resistance, double max hp, and immunity to vulnerability.
Most weapons get a new skill at max upgrade and the ones that actually get a new effect describe them pretty well in the weapon description I think.

Reactions: ledski0606

TheChunk

Sep 1, 2023
anyone that can help me? when i try to run the game it says i need rpgvxace rtp do i download it from the website???

Gensaiga

Feb 6, 2023
Can you get multiple endings using the same save file, or must it be a new run each time? Since Endings A/C/D/E don't have any prerequisites needed to get them.

4.80 star(s) 69 Votes