4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
what is considered a beast for the demonbeasthunter sawblade? tried using it on headhunting beast but the damage seems to be the same with or without it?
Like 90% of things you might consider a beast count. If it has beast in the name, it probably counts, even Demonbeast Victoria and Moon beast but not forbidden beast behemoth or Lingeriena (who doesn't have beast in her name but you'd think she would be affected since Victoria is). Fish may or may not count. For some reason, none of the 3 nightmares count, nor Node.
For most standard enemies it is only 20% bonus damage. For headhunting beast (and most other beast bosses) it is 50% bonus. Most enemies have an elemental weakness though (usually 50% bonus) and you can only target one weakness at a time so if you are using resins, you won't notice a difference in damage.

Reactions: feelmyraf

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Questions regarding endings

What is the consequence of ending c? Should i continue playing on the save file where i got it or am i wasting my time and i should go back and power up before the boss fight?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
There's no ending consequences, at the very least all the white door ones just go back like you never entered it but you can't go back in again, what really matters is the torch progress, you can continue to get the rest of the items scatered throughout the game or go do something else like NG+

Reactions: Ogrexin

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Once you get ending C, that's it. You can't get any other ending now. Either keep exploring for goodies (kill jub jub for madness gear at least) or go NG+ at the crystal in the library.

Reactions: Ogrexin

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020
In which segment in the game is it revealed that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fairly certain they're not the same.

Did you just miss the whole of Queensland? Her date dialogue heavily alludes to this (one when the music stops in one of her "A" dialogues & Mystery Maze), her boss fight when you roll a 6, her ring that she gives you after the date.
Winterbell bear flashbacks and Ending H also spells it out for you. Pretty sure there's more but that's just the few that came to mind.

What do you mean by this?

Oct 16, 2021
Fairly certain they're not the same.

What do you mean by this?

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020

She's Mary Sue's creation. We know this because she gets recreated by GG (who can only create things from a blueprint aka Mary Sue's memory). Another instance of GG recreating things from Mary Sue's memories is the whole VN sequence (try listening to the radio on Day 3).

Yes.

The events in the Tea Party takes place before BS1 and is created by TCO. There is no need to invade what is already hers. TCO did invade Mary Sue's garden though of BS1 Ending D which is the game's canon ending.

The personality part just seems like pure fan fic to me.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Incidentally, can you actually write out which love interests even exist in the game and where they are? i need a point of reference to know if i fucked something up so i can quickly restart if something went wrong
Sure but I think love interests is a too strong term for some of these
Also, if your concern is collecting hscenes, you get the ability to unlock all of them after getting G end, including DLC 3 ones.
Not quite true. Progress events fire when you rest at any bonfire new area or not, or being sent to a bonfire by any method, including death, homeward, or black ash. It's possible to go over 10 progress and still beat Jub Jub "in time" as long as you don't touch any bonfires.

Reactions: Omnom88 and Ogrexin

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Also, if your concern is collecting hscenes, you get the ability to unlock all of them after getting G end, including DLC 3 ones.
Oh thank fucking god, this is the greatest news i've heard yet, is it like a switch in the room of reminiscence

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes