4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
also is there a guide on dlc 3 yet or am I going to have to blindly figure things out?
Any specific questions? but none in English as far as I know.

I'm willing to answer specific questions (bilingual JPN/ENG), but sorry I dont have time to translate entire wiki:cry:

Aug 20, 2021
well folk just beat the dlc and my god was it something compare it to the base game it a huge step up in both difficulty and story (and I'm not talking just about the final boss even though that boss was the hardest with it EIGHT PHASES! each with their own gimmick thank God for chaos blast at the end.) when red dead hood and black souls 3 come out and translated you bet you sweet ass, I'll be there to see the end of this series. (only died to the final boss twice due to bad rng)

darksoulixix

Apr 3, 2024
Anyone got a link for the japanese version of the game with DLC3? I could only find a really old version (1.5)
EDIT: Found it in the animesharing forum

Last edited:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I'm gonna restart my meager playthrough since i forgot everything and play this game in full this time

I'm here to ask if there's any special very stupid and specifc fail conditions that lock me out of story content that can be gotten on a first playthrough so as to not waste any needless time

To give an example from the first game, it's just like how you need to NOT kill piper until fog 4, but you have to kill him before starting her event otherwise she'd die, something that locks you out of A especially if you saved

I'm doing this because i want to experience the game proper because the endless parroted praise of "peak kino" is starting to annoy me, and i have to see it for myself, but from my experience with the first game and a bit of the beginning of this game, this is one of those games that requires a guide unless you want to run around in circles like a headless fly

DDDD6

Nov 25, 2018
I'm gonna restart my meager playthrough since i forgot everything and play this game in full this time

I'm here to ask if there's any special very stupid and specifc fail conditions that lock me out of story content that can be gotten on a first playthrough so as to not waste any needless time

To give an example from the first game, it's just like how you need to NOT kill piper until fog 4, but you have to kill him before starting her event otherwise she'd die, something that locks you out of A especially if you saved

I'm doing this because i want to experience the game proper because the endless parroted praise of "peak kino" is starting to annoy me, and i have to see it for myself, but from my experience with the first game and a bit of the beginning of this game, this is one of those games that requires a guide unless you want to run around in circles like a headless fly
I suggest you playing first time with no guide, but if you want rush True ending(H ending) you gonna need finish game(G Ending and it can be locked) and start newgame plus/and talk to Mabel.
At fog 10 you can get a ending and dont take long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I guess you are talking about Emma. You've been mislead lol. You can kill the piper as soon as you meet him, just as long as it's before her event.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021

Reading this feels like you play the game for the wrong reasons. You know usually you value these experiences because of the path you took.
Not because you play games out of spite. Thats usually a waste to invest time/energy into something you dont enjoy in the first place. Not sure if you will ever "experience the game proper" due the mindset.
Then again you do you.

As a general rule of thumb i recommend going in blind for the first run. Its that kind of game. As to why? Its set up like DarkSouls/NieR/DragonDragoon in terms of playtrough & endings.

Top of the head keynotes:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Reading this feels like you play the game for the wrong reasons. You know usually you value these experiences because of the path you took.
Not because you play games out of spite. Thats usually a waste to invest time/energy into something you dont enjoy in the first place. Not sure if you will ever "experience the game proper" due the mindset.
Then again you do you
I basically run on spite, so no need to worry about me
And it could change anyways, im playing the game to see if that happens
I just really hate specific failure conditions that lock you out of content you had no clue would do that in the first place, players should be aware of the consequences that their choices bring to the overall story, the fogs being an example of this. Especially when it doesnt have to
If it's like nier, then it's fine, but if like the first game, everything can be gotten on 1 single playthrough but also not because of very specific failure conditions you have no clue about, making you replay a game that doesnt actually have replay value, no new pieces of dialogue, no real choices other than people.
Thanks for the help

Oct 16, 2021
Can anyone tell if God's Angel sword is obtainable in Chaos Dungeon? I already have got other swords (except the Lion and Unicorn's) and am currently at layer 863/depth 19.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
If it's like nier, then it's fine, but if like the first game, everything can be gotten on 1 single playthrough but also not because of very specific failure conditions you have no clue about, making you replay a game that doesnt actually have replay value, no new pieces of dialogue, no real choices other than people.
Thanks for the help
Correction cause i forgot.

Reactions: Ogrexin

feelmyraf

Apr 10, 2020
what is considered a beast for the demonbeasthunter sawblade? tried using it on headhunting beast but the damage seems to be the same with or without it?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes