4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Xenoeon

Mar 20, 2024
So I tried removing the Window.png from the graphics folder because the reddish interface was a bit painful to look at, but it looks kinda empty like that. Does anyone know some games with a good image to replace with?
Something like those old blue FF menus, easy on the eyes.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
So I tried removing the Window.png from the graphics folder because the reddish interface was a bit painful to look at, but it looks kinda empty like that. Does anyone know some games with a good image to replace with?
Something like those old blue FF menus, easy on the eyes.
Can't help you with that since I liked red

Aug 22, 2022
Anyone get a save for the start of dlc 3?
I got exactly the save for that. In this save, I cleaned off all of the base game + DLC 1/2 content, farmed some stats/ring, and have all the covenants ready. I even saved in Carroll River, so all you really need to do is go eastwards, ride the boat, and enter the door to start DLC 3. Problem is, I don't know how to change the player's name (can you even change the name?) so I'm really sorry for that.
I'm not sure what this is about since it's been quite some time since I last played the game, but I'm guessing it's a typo of some sort according a quick search through these threads:
good morning i'm following the guide of more i can't find the cave located in Liddel Cemetey to get ring blades. could someone send me a screenshot of the cave entrance please.
That's because the ring of blades (actually the ring of the edge) isn't in the cemetary, it's in the torture chambers of the pond of bloody tears.
Edit: Went into the game just to check it out. It's not really a typo, but it's just vaguely worded. From Liddel Cemetery's bonfire, head west all the way to the Pond of Bloody Tears, and from there, go north-west to enter the Torture Chambers, and I'm guessing you'll find the weapon somewhere there.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMan691337
Aug 20, 2021
ok I check all over carroll river and the only boat that interactable is the one that takes you to the old sheep's shop is there something I'm missing or do i need to be at a certain point for it to appear? btw i'm on ng+

Lewdmiral

Feb 1, 2024
Is there a specific way to play this or should I go in blind?
Start blind, but don't forget to kill Jubjub on your first playthrough. Then you should start checking how to get the different endings. Your first ending is likely to be either A or C, really.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
gee i woulden't have guess that when the winter enemies obliterated me
just to show how absurd they are i'm lv 999 with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you looked at the spoiler.... yea i get one turn they are nuts!!!
You're seriously under-leveled, then. The dev recommended each stat to be around 10000-20000. Even tho you can clear it with any stats, it's such a hassle that it's not worth it. Also you'd want to get more black rabbit(recommended), or white rabbit rings, having 0 MP wouldn't allow you to swap weapons mid-fight which is an important strat if your stats are low. Grind in the chaos dungeon and do the Ashes Reignited to get stats and items until your stats are around 15000-20000, then it should be pretty easy.

Aug 20, 2021
You're seriously under-leveled, then. The dev recommended each stat to be around 10000-20000. Even tho you can clear it with any stats, it's such a hassle that it's not worth it. Also you'd want to get more black rabbit(recommended), or white rabbit rings, having 0 MP wouldn't allow you to swap weapons mid-fight which is an important strat if your stats are low. Grind in the chaos dungeon and do the Ashes Reignited to get stats and items until your stats are around 15000-20000, then it should be pretty easy.
yea that the plan right now I can reach past Ghost Drake Helkaiser (especially if I requiem his ultimate attack) but once I reach the Demonic Princess of Thorns and her gimmick is the roadblock any tips?

PS when I saw the 10k stats requirement I just froze in my seat guess they had to make it a soulslike somehow.

also is it possible to get white rabbit rings in the chaos dungeon or is it exclusive?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes