4.80 star(s) 65 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't need the fairy tales for any ending.
thats what i thought too but i tried doing that and vernai did not spawn and i dont know why

so i had to restart
Spawn where? For the end of his quest, you have to beat Jub jub, Bandersnatch, and Jabberwock with his help. It's possible to mess up if you find him in carrol river but forget to go back for him after beast of conceit.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
You don't need the fairy tales for any ending.

Spawn where? For the end of his quest, you have to beat Jub jub, Bandersnatch, and Jabberwock with his help. It's possible to mess up if you find him in carrol river but forget to go back for him after beast of conceit.
didnt spawn in rabbit hole

and if i wasn't fucked well... thats something i can't tell without something like that pastebin

itpui

May 5, 2024
Oh boy, thank you very much.
I soaked the prequel up like a sponge and stopped playing the second game wating for a translation.

Now lets begin to work towards a proper walktrhough ,)
Where do i get the first game for free? And is it translated to english? (nevermind im actually a blind idiot)

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
tfw you accidentally beat 80% of Nursing Graveyard and Florence at Difficulty 9 not because the angel tricked you but because you forgot to set it back to 0 after soul farming with Miranda. Didn't notice until I tried to fight the angel. I was my own worst enemy.
kurt-angle-stare.gif
didnt spawn in rabbit hole

and if i wasn't fucked well... thats something i can't tell without something like that pastebin
Getting Ending G/F along with all fairy tales in one go without a guide is almost guaranteed failure even if you've followed a guide several times. Or even depending what guide you use. My very first playthrough was fucked up because I used the incomplete witheredgryphon guide that doesn't tell you you need to use unseen pepper before going through the bandersnatch fog gate. Thus, Red Hood stopped spawning for me.
1714921987626.png

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Getting Ending G/F along with all fairy tales in one go without a guide is almost guaranteed failure even if you've followed a guide several times. Or even depending what guide you use. My very first playthrough was fucked up because I used the incomplete witheredgryphon guide that doesn't tell you you need to use unseen pepper before going through the bandersnatch fog gate. Thus, Red Hood stopped spawning for me.
yeah i got decently far but missed griffy's first event, then I didn't know how to get to dlc2/3. I remembered/found the hidden passage in carroll river but it didn't let me go anywhere.
Was thinking about going into NG+ but I really don't want to, especially because I bet I'll probably miss something again and not get completion either. Hoping that first run wasn't borked, or I'm just gonna leave it. I'm mostly only curious for the hatter scene referenced in the recollection about speaking to her in White Castletown, it's probably not new since the last time I played it but I just don't remember it.

Mr. Cofman

Formerly 'vbuf_dibvhfe_bvesqevbxxfe'
Apr 16, 2024
People still think that Mary Sue is Nug and her sister Yeb was thrown into the gears?
I'm not going to argue, just asking.

Since I don't want to interfere, only people who want to think from a different point of view can watch a message, down there.
The book in the Chaos Dungeon "She and I were so alike. It was as if I were looking into a mirror. She was born with the same eyes, same hair, same figure as I. This world doesn't need two of the same girl. Seeing screaming, bleeding me being dragged into gears and crushed, I averted my eyes..."
I think someone is making copies of characters, while disposing of the previous ones. And someone became aware of this. Hmm... Alice?

Last edited:

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Yo, does anyone know how to resize the window? full screening manually stretches the image and the default window is tiny.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Yo, does anyone know how to resize the window? full screening manually stretches the image and the default window is tiny.
Have you tried a combination of buttons Win and + ?
It won't change the window size, but instead will use magnifier. It's very cool on Win11~

Tertium1993

Sep 25, 2022
How did I get dragged into this game. I downloaded it randomly, not expecting much, and now a week later I’ve read up all the lore, beat it several times, and become a simp for a dog fucker.

Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'll never understand playing the second game first. Skipping RRW is ok since it doesn't exactly connect that much with BS, but skipping over a game and instead playing its direct sequel seems pretty backwards to me.

Reactions: dd777

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
I'll never understand playing the second game first. Skipping RRW is ok since it doesn't exactly connect that much with BS, but skipping over a game and instead playing its direct sequel seems pretty backwards to me.
Yeah I felt that way playing all three is that RRW is nice for Red lore its overall not needed as much to understand the grand plot where BS1 is

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Yeah I felt that way playing all three is that RRW is nice for Red lore its overall not needed as much to understand the grand plot where BS1 is
Some developers create prequels as continuation to the series.
I think it's not a big deal.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I need a gallery save that includes dlc3.
Looking through 477 pages will take forever so I thank you in advance.
Good news, this website has a feature called "search" which allows you to quickly filter posts based on keywords. For example, "save" or "gallery" to return only posts that contain those words. welcome to the internet

dekak

Oct 21, 2020
I cant run in this game and I just noticed 10 hours later

holding shift button only sped up the sound of walking but the character doesnt go any faster :joy::cries::joy:

please help

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
If you actually aren't moving faster while holding shift, press f1, go to keyboard tab, and make sure shift is assigned to A in the drop down list.

dekak

Oct 21, 2020
If you actually aren't moving faster while holding shift, press f1, go to keyboard tab, and make sure shift is assigned to A in the drop down list.
my god Tysm I suffered through the first and second game by eternal damnation of walking

4.80 star(s) 65 Votes