4.80 star(s) 69 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I've seen unjust amount of hate towards Node in this thread.
Even tho Nodens is lowkey one of the very few "good guys" in Lovecraft's ficitonal universe.

borland271

Jul 10, 2018
Don't you think that Prickett has too much control over TCO for her to be just a SEPARATE part of TCO? People don't think about it for some reason...
Good point, but aren't? First at all we talking about thing what above gods, and rule this world. It by his nature work not by logic or our rules.
And...To much power? When TCO put his all attention toward Grimm, and forgot about his plan. Prickett just use temporary stun toward TCO. Not kill, not hurt. Just stun for limited amount of time.
And also, even if Prickett is SEPARATE part of TCO, this make her weak? She probably most powerful...Separate part of this creature, and even if she walking somewhere not nearby TCO, she still has connection toward...Main part i guess? how we even can describe Lovecraft's creature by our own point of view? Jees, after all we fuck Nyarlathotep, about what kind of logic we talking about?

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
And...To much power? When TCO put his all attention toward Grimm, and forgot about his plan. Prickett just use temporary stun toward TCO. Not kill, not hurt. Just stun for limited amount of time.
There was no stun. TCO finished the process of rewriting Grimm and let him go, into the white world, just like in the A endings.
That place is called "home". And it basically means that cycles continue.
Though you may disagree, since we were sent into the main menu after this, right? But it is only because the author forced us to leave, saying "this story is finished". After all, we never really had any choice but to follow the script. If you want to disagree with this as well, then you must understand that YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL (you can't rape Red Hood in the Smouldering Forest, you can't rape Mabel, you can't tell Red Hood to save Grimm in the H ending). You have only an illusion of choice.

And also, even if Prickett is SEPARATE part of TCO, this make her weak? She probably most powerful...Separate part of this creature, and even if she walking somewhere not nearby TCO, she still has connection toward...Main part i guess? how we even can describe Lovecraft's creature by our own point of view? Jees, after all we fuck Nyarlathotep, about what kind of logic we talking about?
Don't you see how absurd it sounds, for a separate part to take control over the whole god? Bull fucking shit and I don't care what other dumb asses think about it. Prickett was never a separate part of TCO, she is TCO.
Look at this liar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it all doesn't matter, because she is not even the main villain. The main villain was the one who was closest to you, as always... ahahahaha!

*sigh*

Need proofs? Why do you think Alice/TCO calls Black/White Rabbit a traitor?
Different rabbit tearing different Alice and different Grimm apart? No, it's just a repeated story, with the same characters.

And the spectacle was bring to you by the author~

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH!!!!!!!!
BUGABUGABUGA!
GIHIHIGIGIGIHIHIHIHHII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borland271

Jul 10, 2018
There was no stun. TCO finished the process of rewriting Grimm and let him go, into the white world, just like in the A endings.
That place is called "home". And it basically means that cycles continue.
Though you may disagree, since we were sent into the main menu after this, right? But it is only because the author forced us to leave, saying "this story is finished". After all, we never really had any choice but to follow the script. If you want to disagree with this as well, then you must understand that YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL (you can't rape Red Hood in the Smouldering Forest, you can't rape Mabel, you can't tell Red Hood to save Grimm in the H ending). You have only an illusion of choice.

To be fair, not really. Yes, we did not have full control over Grimm, but from my point of view, because we as player it's cript what was writen by TCO or Leaf. Like a IA if we talking rude way. Creator give to us some value of informations, and power. We have a script what to do, and yes, even if we can sometimes do something different, it's still all part of plot what was writen by someone who above us. But in game, was enough moments, where exactly Grimm take control. Even was fully fallen, he still have his own though and desire. In last moment, where we run away, we as plot can choose whatever we want, but Grimm really love Red Hood, and he did not want to let her die, so his, HIS choice was cut own hand and fall in hugs of TCO. Maybe even if Grimm it's slave, he still have his own mind and he can sometimes ignore plot and just do what he really want?

And i absolutely dissagree about continue of circle. About this, not was even one word, not even hint. As i think, Grimm run away and now he free, but we, we did not. We still in this World, because we was created by other ones. But also, after defeat of Grand Guignol, everything around was start falling apart, and things what was connected become weaker. Maybe even our control over Grimm. After all, don't forget what he is real person and even if we control him and force to do what we want, he still not doll, and can fight back... At least a little bit.

And yes, game and circle was over, nothing last after. Even if author forced us to leave, story really was finished. No continue, we can't look what happen after, can't take what we took while this fight with us, even souls what we get from boss, don't matter because we can't use them. Story is over.
At least now, because i don't know, what this The unrecognized brother of Kojima and Miyazaki will write next. I don't even know, will be black souls 3 or not. This senless genius can write this all again somehow like this, and we again will discuss what the actual fuck, here happen

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
To be fair, not really. Yes, we did not have full control over Grimm, but from my point of view, because we as player it's cript what was writen by TCO or Leaf. Like a IA if we talking rude way. Creator give to us some value of informations, and power. We have a script what to do, and yes, even if we can sometimes do something different, it's still all part of plot what was writen by someone who above us. But in game, was enough moments, where exactly Grimm take control. Even was fully fallen, he still have his own though and desire. In last moment, where we run away, we as plot can choose whatever we want, but Grimm really love Red Hood, and he did not want to let her die, so his, HIS choice was cut own hand and fall in hugs of TCO. Maybe even if Grimm it's slave, he still have his own mind and he can sometimes ignore plot and just do what he really want?
It is true that Grimm is not always doing something that We want and I too thought that it is his own will, but... does is really defines that he has a choice or we? In the end, the book closes, which Grimm is a part of, meaning that every action was predetermined, even the one when We are not in control of Grimm. It is obvious if you think from it out of the story perspective, but Toro (developer of the game), made it in a way that even the game tells you about it, and about many other things as well.

And i absolutely dissagree about continue of circle. About this, not was even one word, not even hint. As i think, Grimm run away and now he free, but we, we did not. We still in this World, because we was created by other ones. But also, after defeat of Grand Guignol, everything around was start falling apart, and things what was connected become weaker. Maybe even our control over Grimm. After all, don't forget what he is real person and even if we control him and force to do what we want, he still not doll, and can fight back... At least a little bit.
The ending H in BS2 is similar to the C in BS1. You kill the doll/dolls and the world "crumbles". But, did it change anything? No.
And in the end Grimm goes into the white world, just like in the A endings in BS2.
Don't believe in what characters say, because they are just playing their roles.

And yes, game and circle was over, nothing last after. Even if author forced us to leave, story really was finished. No continue, we can't look what happen after, can't take what we took while this fight with us, even souls what we get from boss, don't matter because we can't use them. Story is over.
At least now, because i don't know, what this The unrecognized brother of Kojima and Miyazaki will write next. I don't even know, will be black souls 3 or not. This senless genius can write this all again somehow like this, and we again will discuss what the actual fuck, here happen
Then you must understand that the only thing changed, is Grimm being a part of a different finished story (BS3), like always...
There is no escape.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
My memory is getting rusty, but can one summon Vernai to fight Jabberwock, in a way to still get her covenant later? :confused:
The other two were pretty easy, because you have to fight them first to get their covenants.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Another quick question. Does filling out the library needed for any of the endings?
Cause it wasn't needed for the true end of BS1, one where Shub destroys Mary's garden.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's not needed. You just get some rewards from Node. Just stuff you can get elsewhere, like chaos dungeon, but one of them is an hscene. But you can also unlock all scenes after getting G end so...

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Don't listen to Phenir on this one

It is ABSOLUTELY imperative that you fill up the library and watch the Swimsuit node scene
You can't miss it, it's a necessity for the gameplay and story
Unlocking it via Fluffy doesn't count.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Don't listen to Phenir on this one

It is ABSOLUTELY imperative that you fill up the library and watch the Swimsuit node scene
You can't miss it, it's a necessity for the gameplay and story
Unlocking it via Fluffy doesn't count.
I refuse.jpg
I will never hurt the precious little birb (Golden Goose).

4.80 star(s) 69 Votes