4.80 star(s) 69 Votes

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
I swear I look away from this forum for a day or two and suddenly there is two pages of comments. On one hand get annoyed by the replies of theories but truthfully love how active this community is as well the theories help me look excited to the next Red game, the eventual BSIII and maybe the Queen game (I think Toro mentioned they wont do the Rapunzel, Snow White etc game now but maybe one day?)

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I swear I look away from this forum for a day or two and suddenly there is two pages of comments. On one hand get annoyed by the replies of theories but truthfully love how active this community is as well the theories help me look excited to the next Red game, the eventual BSIII and maybe the Queen game (I think Toro mentioned they wont do the Rapunzel, Snow White etc game now but maybe one day?)
He's planning on doing the queens?
Not sure how that'd work, im honestly not sure if anyone even cares
They could be elaborated on as a part of BS3 anyways, assuming that's the final one

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
He mentioned in an interview plans for a game based on them that would revolve around hunting beasts and using the parts for gear upgrades. But that was a long time ago and there hasn't been any mention of it since.

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
He mentioned in an interview plans for a game based on them that would revolve around hunting beasts and using the parts for gear upgrades. But that was a long time ago and there hasn't been any mention of it since.
Yeah the biggest reason we ARE getting a Red game was to finetune Toro craft to make BSIII as they wanted to leave it fully finished and happy with it instead of doubts. But I also think with how time is working against Toro I dont think we will get the Queen game, or even DLC for Reds game. I think it will be Red game and straight into BSIII

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I mean call me cruel but i dont really give a shit about the queens
Give me some spin offs for the BS1 leads instead

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
From what we know the Demon Princess game was supposed to be the tie in for them to come back in BSIII & help Grimm.
But thats all we know. As Phenir said that was a long time ago. Considering how long DRH takes idk if Toros plan is still the same or BSIII development starts right after Reds game is finished. I would assume Red will also get additional content after the "offical" release. As Toro so far besides RRH always added DLC stuff.

Wbestwaifu

Jun 5, 2022
Hey, Hey people. I just finished playing black souls 2 and I'm trying to piece up the story. Is there anyone that can explain the story to me or recommend me a video explaining everything?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Hey, Hey people. I just finished playing black souls 2 and I'm trying to piece up the story. Is there anyone that can explain the story to me or recommend me a video explaining everything?
Take my explanation with a grain of salt, im doing more so to see how correct i am when someone more competent responds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Isn't the point that you lied?
The problem is that I took the intended sequence and broke it around my knee.
Like this:
Bane Knee.png

I went to the card garden long after subjugating JubJub and getting 10 SP. So I have zero idea what Lorina is talking about.

Sep 14, 2019
Hey, Is there a way to slow the text speed in battle? It goes by way too fast to read for me.

Can't find anything in the thread for fear of spoilers.

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
I mean call me cruel but i dont really give a shit about the queens
Give me some spin offs for the BS1 leads instead
I would love to see even a mini story on how Victoria survived BS1 and BSII and even her sisters appear in the third DLC. Im so curious on her truly that even the Crawling One lets her go where she wants

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I would love to see even a mini story on how Victoria survived BS1 and BSII and even her sisters appear in the third DLC. Im so curious on her truly that even the Crawling One lets her go where she wants
Victoria was kept in a white space like the "Alice Lidell" during G end. At the current point where you play TCO ran out of actors & everything that was left even some of the "special material/original people" are thrown into Wonderland.

• Haha

Wbestwaifu

Jun 5, 2022
Take my explanation with a grain of salt, im doing more so to see how correct i am when someone more competent responds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much, I think this helped me understand a lot of things!

By the way, I don't know if you'll be able to answer me but what's the deal with the strange face in some of TCO scenes and Old King DLC? Mabel made it sound that the king was quite important

• Haha

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Thank you very much, I think this helped me understand a lot of things!

By the way, I don't know if you'll be able to answer me but what's the deal with the strange face in some of TCO scenes and Old King DLC? Mabel made it sound that the king was quite important
Wouldn't know anything about it
Though im not sure if there is anything on it in the first place

4.80 star(s) 69 Votes