4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Red hood is not the voice in the house, she is at the bonfire near the entrance of the village. The voice in the house is supposedly one of the bosses from red riding woods
The Red hood appearance in rabbit hole isn't the one that is required to see the others, it's the one immediately after rabbit hole, past headhunting beast. There's more places she can appear at than are necessary to get to G end.

Reactions: dd777 and sonhot

seagullkun

Aug 3, 2018
So I'm about 40~45 hours deep into my save , went through a few cycles and I've hit a point where I cant seem to get any new endings. That being said , I really dont wanna be spoiled on the game so Im in a tough spot. Is there any post that gives tips on how to get endings without spoiling too much?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So I'm about 40~45 hours deep into my save , went through a few cycles and I've hit a point where I cant seem to get any new endings. That being said , I really dont wanna be spoiled on the game so Im in a tough spot. Is there any post that gives tips on how to get endings without spoiling too much?
There should be a text file called "Hints". There are 8 endings (including DLC 3). A, C, D and E endings can be obtained from the same scenario. B ending requires more things to do. F and G requires specific steps and for H ending you have to obtain G first and complete DLC 3.

Edit: is a guide for both B and G ending.

Jul 30, 2018
So Ive been struggling hard with the Old King when he gets to his second phase because I have 0 understanding on what I am supposed to do when he starts summoning clones of himself since it seems like his HP is stuck where its at. Any advice on how to deal with him would be very much appreciated.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Use break on his clones when they start charging. If successful, the clone will self destruct. After you break enough clones, he will go back to phase 1 and you can kill him. I recommend using break multiple times on the same clone to make sure it actually breaks. It helps if you have multiple turns (black rabbit ring, duchess covenant) and enough speed to get instant turns (3k speed?). Use a shield so break doesn't have a cooldown.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Red hood is not the voice in the house, she is at the bonfire near the entrance of the village. The voice in the house is supposedly one of the bosses from red riding woods
The Red hood appearance in rabbit hole isn't the one that is required to see the others, it's the one immediately after rabbit hole, past headhunting beast. There's more places she can appear at than are necessary to get to G end.
well i finihed that run compleatly ignoring the ocean area and i was able to cancle what alice means to me and am now in that fight

Oct 30, 2018
is there a reason to 100% the libary and what kind of stats are needed to fight the winter witch and knight
Finishing all fairy tales spawns an additional heroine and I think you get a scene with node

oh and you get dream souls for each one which increase your level by a certain amount up to lvl 999

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
is there a reason to 100% the libary and what kind of stats are needed to fight the winter witch and knight
The witch isn't all that difficult, just stack Ice Resistance and MDEF while refraining from using magical attacks due to reflection.

The number of knights around in that stage however, and the fact they can prevent escape at <20,000 AGI makes them a nuisance. They use exclusively one percent-based attack (dealt with using Whittled Ring and Sho's Pledge) and have a defense buff which reduces percent-based damage you deal and also fully heals them when dispelled.

Thinking back to what others said earlier, I think they're intended for DPS-checks or stunlock capability on a certain final boss.
The strat which also applies to their respective boss: Kishingatana/Deep Sea Anchor/God's Angels x7 Stack, Golden Mead, full Resin set or Element stack with Royal Tea, Omnibless x2, Omnicurse x2, King's Order, anything else you can think of.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You get a choice of a couple rewards. You can get a bunch of souls, a white rabbit ring, or if you got a certain conversation with Node before, you can get a scene with her in a swimsuit. I think there is another reward or two but nothing as good as the ring or scene probably.
Winter witch and the soldier are DLC 3 enemies. You want 10-20k stats before going in there. The witch uses magic and reflects it, she's not a big deal. The issue is the soldier who does 50% hp damage attacks but you can neuter him by draining his mp. Without mp he just won't act at all.
Finishing all fairy tales spawns an additional heroine
No

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Who is the old king?,did grimm met him before?
The skull pedestal in front of the boss room says it's Uther Pendragon and the description says she was eventually betrayed by one of her knights after she became tyrannical. Mabel says the chaos dungeon fight was a rematch. I'd guess the first fight was during the time gap between bs 1 and 2 or possibly has to do with one of Grimm's souls.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Which depth is the black goat in chaos dungeon? I'm currently at depth 12 and havent seen him.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Nvm got the goat at depth 12. Immune to critical hit and forced me to use a few blood vials but otherwise nothing special. Are there any more unique boss after this guy?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Did you fight Helkite, cinderella, lake god, or onimusha? I think that's all the notable bosses. They all appear in ashes reignited as well.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Did you fight Helkite, cinderella, lake god, or onimusha? I think that's all the notable bosses. They all appear in ashes reignited as well.
Yup i fought all of them. Haven't met Onimusha in chaos dungeon tho only in Ashes reignited. Those dlc 3 enemies tho, 30k+ attack barely put a scratch on them at diff 9 such a huge jump in difficulty.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: rKnight

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
there is also sleep god, another outer one. Is there anything interesting about baphomet? Im on layer 500 and havent met her, kinda tired of grinding.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
there is also sleep god, another outer one. Is there anything interesting about baphomet? Im on layer 500 and havent met her, kinda tired of grinding.
Not even at 20 and I already lost my mind, you reaching 500?
I salute you.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes