4.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you very much, I think this helped me understand a lot of things!

By the way, I don't know if you'll be able to answer me but what's the deal with the strange face in some of TCO scenes and Old King DLC? Mabel made it sound that the king was quite important
iirc, the face is Prickett/BS1 Alice. Phenir mentioned here that the Old King is Uther Pendragon.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Bosses are not created equal.
Trashlord Kraken is the bane of me.
I love Insanity, I love losing 50% HP per turn. :HideThePain:
Firedrake Helkaiser multi-stage fight was cool tho.

Anyways. Most weapons feel unusable. How am I supposed to use them if they can't hit anything? The sheer amount of enemies with high evasion is getting so annoying.
Storm Ruler, my beloved, is the only salvation.
Moonlight sword could have been great too, if its skills weren't taking forever to reload (I got it from chaos dungeon). At least my wife Node (I love my wife) can make pocket watches for me. But even then, it's a last ditch option, they simply cost too much.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Madness actually is good, 2x attack and magic.
There's not that many enemies with natural evasion. I can only think of one and we all know who that is. Anyway, if they are using dodge skill then there are a couple ways to remove it. Anchor has a skill that removes dodge. Fear prevents them from using dodge in the first place and also reduces evasion. Absolute precision bypasses evasion entirely. Also, Mary's wand exists.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Bosses are not created equal.
Trashlord Kraken is the bane of me.
I love Insanity, I love losing 50% HP per turn. :HideThePain:
Firedrake Helkaiser multi-stage fight was cool tho.

Anyways. Most weapons feel unusable. How am I supposed to use them if they can't hit anything? The sheer amount of enemies with high evasion is getting so annoying.
Storm Ruler, my beloved, is the only salvation.
Moonlight sword could have been great too, if its skills weren't taking forever to reload (I got it from chaos dungeon). At least my wife Node (I love my wife) can make pocket watches for me. But even then, it's a last ditch option, they simply cost too much.
"Once upon a time, there was a not the smartest, but quite brave boy called YouShallNotLol. He enjoyed the game quite enough, but he didn't have a fire inside his mind, which led to his enjoyment being superficial. But at some point he discovered that he can change weapons during the battle, use their skills and even use powerups, provided by books and items. After that, his enjoyment deepened, and his love for the game has grown..."

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I love Insanity, I love losing 50% HP per turn
That would be a problem if healing items took turns
But they dont, sso they merely add a little tedium in exchange for a massive buff
If you have a massive issue, you grind a little more, dw, even after grinding you'll run into bosses that will make you want to tear your hair out :D

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Madness actually is good, 2x attack and magic.
There's not that many enemies with natural evasion. I can only think of one and we all know who that is. Anyway, if they are using dodge skill then there are a couple ways to remove it. Anchor has a skill that removes dodge. Fear prevents them from using dodge in the first place and also reduces evasion. Absolute precision bypasses evasion entirely. Also, Mary's wand exists.
What do you mean "not that many"? Many locations have at least one high evasion type of enemy.
In Caroll River for example both kinds of Fungi From Yuggoth have high evasion. Then there's Mermaids in the Billingsgate Market, crows in the Lutwidge Town, Bloop in the Deep Sea, cultists in the Ship Graveyard, Borogoves in the Fuming Forest. That's only the ones I could remember.
And obviously most bird-themed bosses, like Edith.

Then there's Chaos Dungeon motherfucker "Elephant Man" who has both 100% Evasion and Magic Evasion, that can only be harmed by skills with "unavoidable" trait.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
In Caroll River for example both kinds of Fungi From Yuggoth have high evasion. Then there's Mermaids in the Billingsgate Market, crows in the Lutwidge Town, Bloop in the Deep Sea, cultists in the Ship Graveyard, Borogoves in the Fuming Forest. That's only the ones I could remember.
And obviouslt most bird-themed bosses, like Edith.

Then there's Chaos Dungeon motherfucker "Elephant Man" who has both 100% Evasion and Magic Evasion, that can only be harmed by skills with "unavodable" trait.
Mermaid actually have no evasion, one of their skills gives them dodge. Crows only have 10% evasion. cultists only have 20% evasion but they also have dodge. The rest yeah, they have some decent evasion. But these can all be solved by this skill: 1716985211046.png
or absolute precision for bosses.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Mermaid actually have no evasion, one of their skills gives them dodge. Crows only have 10% evasion. cultists only have 20% evasion but they also have dodge. The rest yeah, they have some decent evasion. But these can all be solved by this skill: View attachment 3682532
or absolute precision for bosses.
Where do you get Absolute Precisiou skill? I have yet to find it.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
If you dont have enough candy, go to queensland and go right, a guy sells them there
I don't think he has enough souls for that, they are quite expensive, but you are correct.
It's not like they are very rare anyway. Just look through every nook and cranny~

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I don't think he has enough souls for that, they are quite expensive, but you are correct.
It's not like they are very rare anyway. Just look through every nook and cranny~
Idk, he can beat edith he can take care of those white women in prickets castle, an equips the double soul ring its 30k per kill of an easy enemy
Merphylia would be faste but idk if he can do that rn
He might just be missing a few, so it wouldnt take more than 30 minutes

Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
If its the chicken person who wants to be eaten. If my memory doesnt trick me it should be the slaughterhouse after you talk to him at Duchess mansion.
In one of the cages alongside the pig/humans.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
If its the chicken person who wants to be eaten. If my memory doesnt trick me it should be the slaughterhouse after you talk to him at Duchess mansion.
In one of the cages alongside the pig/humans.
Correct, but if I can remember correctly you can't complete his quest, unless you do something in the Carrol's River and return to him. Perhaps just lit the bonfire? Or kill Jabberwock? Don't remember...

4.80 star(s) 70 Votes