Hmm hmm hmm~
Interesting...~
Have you ever seen Grimm wearing clothes in the H-Scenes?~
No?~
I wonder why~
Perhaps he is not wearing them at all!~
What about other characters?~
They do wear them!~
(Node, Dodo, Rette, Prickett for example)
What about equipment then that Grimm is using?~
Hmm hmm hmm~
He is definitely not wearing it all!~
What an idiot would ever unequip Mystery Of The Night Sky?!~
With this unbeatable argument, I proclaim Grimm as forever nude!~

KYAHAHAHAHA!~

*sigh*
Sorry, I'm bored...

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Hello again. Another question again.
When does it become more profitable to buy coloured souls from Node and/or Mable, than just levelling up?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
When does it become more profitable to buy coloured souls from Node and/or Mable, than just levelling up?
Levels have a hard cap at Lv. 999.
I prefer tainted black souls from Mabel as those increase all stats by ten or more points, rather than regular black or colored ones, the last increasing a single stat by one point.
So, I'd suggest you do Mabel rush battles and invest those souls you gain on tainted black ones.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I prefer tainted black souls from Mabel as those increase all stats by ten or more points, rather than regular black or colored ones, the last increasing a single stat by one point.
So, I'd suggest you do Mabel rush battles and invest those souls you gain on tainted black ones.
What about [Soul Of The Outer One]s? They increase SEN, but I'm not sure how much they raise stats.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Outer Ones are the best option if you do the boss rush mode. Otherwise its more cost efficent to buy black souls. But at some point you can farm so many souls anyway sooo buying outer ones wont be a waste.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The cost efficiency of all the black souls types is the same. It's just a matter of how many times you are willing to buy a stack of 99 souls, use them, and buy another stack, repeat.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Outer Ones are the best option if you do the boss rush mode. Otherwise its more cost efficent to buy black souls. But at some point you can farm so many souls anyway sooo buying outer ones wont be a waste.
I just went and tested it myself.

Regular black souls give +1 to all stats.
Tainted black souls give +3 to all stats. Not +10 like many believe.
Soul Of The Outer One gives +30 to all stats.

So the souls spent per stat increase is equal.

It looks to me like hitting 999 level cap, and then bying [Soul Of The Outer One]s is an optimal method.

Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Well...
Colored souls give you +2 to one stat, or 20 max HP, or 10 max MP.
One colored soul is 5000 souls
--------------------------------------
One black soul gives +1 to all stats + 10 max HP, and 5 max MP.
One black soul is 10000 souls (more profitable)
One tainted soul gives +3 to all stats + 30 max HP + 15 max MP
One tainted soul is 30000 souls (same profit)
One soul of the outer one gives + 30 to all stats + 300 max HP + 150 max MP
One souls of the outer ones is 300000 souls (same profit)
One level up gives +1 to all stats + 50-100 HP~ and 1-2 max MP
One level up costs from 30 to 10030 on the levels 1-43, then in goes up to 12402 on the level 82, and drops to 10001 on the level 416.
And it will continue dropping.
500 lvl - 9838 for level up.
600 lvl - 9693.
800 lvl - 9490.
998 lvl - 9348.

But personally, since your level affects a reward for catching a blue fairy from the Chaos Dungeon, I suggest you to focus on your level and try to find those fairies.
If you get lucky, you can quickly level up without even fighting.
And of course, on the level 999, those blue fairies will give you 999000 souls, giving you ability to buy 3 outer souls and quickly grind stats.
Once you are strong enough, dominate the boss rush (left door in the Chaos Dungeon). In the end Mabel can give you 50 outer souls or a legendary artifact - Mystery of the Night Sky.

Though, I'd not go there without powerful skills and equipment.
Good luck!

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Well...
Colored souls give you +2 to one stat, or 20 max HP, or 10 max MP.
One colored soul is 5000 souls
One black soul gives +1 to all stats + 10 max HP, and 5 max MP.
One black soul is 10000 souls (more profitable)
One tainted soul gives +3 to all stats + 15 max MP + 30 max HP
One tainted soul is 30000 souls (same profit)
One soul of the outer one gives + 30 to all stats + 300 max HP + 150 max MP
One souls of the outer ones is 300000 souls (same profit)
One level up gives +1 to all stats + 50-100 HP~ and 1-2 max MP
One level up costs from 30 to 10030 on the levels 1-43, then in goes up to 12402 on the level 82, and drops to 10001 on the level 416.
And it will continue dropping.
500 lvl - 9838 for level up.
600 lvl - 9693.
800 lvl - 9490.
998 lvl - 9348.

But personally, since your level affects a reward for catching a blue fairy from the Chaos Dungeon, I suggest you to focus on your level and try to find those fairies.
If you get lucky, you can quickly level up without even fighting.
And of course, on the level 999, those blue fairies will give you 999000 souls, giving you ability to buy 3 outer souls and quickly grind stats.
Once you are strong enough, dominate the boss rush (left door in the Chaos Dungeon). In the end Mabel can give you 50 outer souls or a legendary artifact - Mystery of the Night Sky.

Though, I'd not go there without powerful skills and equipment.
Good luck!
Tainted black souls don't raise HP? I never noticed it before. That makes them worse than the other two.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Why the hell does no face become immune to damage?
yes i used resins
Yes i used angel's halo
No, my attack was not 1, it does so the turn after the one he becomes immune, which if im lucky will be the first, if not he'll just be immune from the getgo, only damaged by the left over attacks from the previous phase
Indignation doesnt work
goddess blood doesnt work
I fucking die
I love gimick bosses :D

EDIT: ON WHAT FUCKING LOGIC DOES THIS FUCKER OPERATE
I DID THE EXACT SAME THING BUT NOW I CAN HIT HIM FOR 2 TURNS
I FUCKING LOVE GIMICK BOSSES

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Why the hell does no face become immune to damage?
yes i used resins
Yes i used angel's halo
No, my attack was not 1, it does so the turn after the one he becomes immune, which if im lucky will be the first, if not he'll just be immune from the getgo, only damaged by the left over attacks from the previous phase
Indignation doesnt work
goddess blood doesnt work
I fucking die
I love gimick bosses :D

EDIT: ON WHAT FUCKING LOGIC DOES THIS FUCKER OPERATE
I DID THE EXACT SAME THING BUT NOW I CAN HIT HIM FOR 2 TURNS
I FUCKING LOVE GIMICK BOSSES
Cursed game copy. No face doesn't have any gimmick that makes it immune to damage but it does have 99% dark resistance and 85% physical resistance (the element, not the attack type) and 30% magic resistance. But you said you used resins and god's angel so that should bypass all that. Best I can think of is you only used a dark resin and you're doing god's angel swap wrong, which is pretty specific. Wait
Why would your attack become 1? That should only happen in alice trio phase and then it stops being a thing.

Last edited:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Cursed game copy. No face doesn't have any gimmick that makes it immune to damage but it does have 99% dark resistance and 85% physical resistance (the element, not the attack type) and 30% magic resistance. But you said you used resins and god's angel so that should bypass all that. Best I can think of is you only used a dark resin and you're doing god's angel swap wrong, which is pretty specific. Wait

Why would your attack become 1? That should only happen in alice trio phase and then it stops being a thing.
I'm as clueless as you
Putting the immunity aside, i'll try different resins, though im sure i used lightning fire and ice (since those 3 all close together i think)
It just changes to 1 after like the 2nd or 3rd turn, i'll take a screencap tomorrow if it happens again

4.80 star(s) 69 Votes