4.80 star(s) 69 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Old King's first attack will plant a seed inside main character's body, that will explode in a few turns, resulting in instant kill.
Evade the first attack.
On the second phase, you have to break charging mirror copies. If there are more than one charging copy, use rabbit's watches, to reset a cooldown on your break.
Oh. So trying to maximize my dodge did matter after all.
Either way, that's such a scummy skill.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

hoodclassic

Jun 30, 2023
So i've been having this problem
I've been trying to launch the both black souls 1 and 2 but for some reason the game says i'm missing some audio and tile files
For black souls 1 it's called Event/Titles/Mist
and for black souls 2 it's Audio/SE/Sword1
I've been trying to re-downloaded
trying using Locale emulator, i've been trying using tea i even tried to change my region but nothing seems to work
It still seems to be missing files
I even asked my friend to send me a copy of folder.
Does anyone know any solution to this problem i would be eternally grateful. View attachment 2917252
Hey did you fix your problem? i have the exact same one.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There are usually responses to posts afterwards, you should try reading further.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Wow, finally fucking done, i really stretched this out for longer than it needed to be
Who fucking knew GG was so fucking easy, Maybe if i was literate and could read i wouldn't have
Anyways, with a damaged self esteem, i finally finish this game

I AM FREE (after i write the review)

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
What's the next project of the developper? Will he create other dlc or create a brand new game?
No new dlcs should come, from what i understand he's working on or finished working on the red hood game?
I'd assume that he'll get started on BS3 or perhaps another project he might announce

Reactions: Gooningmaster

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Next project the dev currently is working on is Dead Red Hood. If we are lucky its done at the end of this year or maybe we will have to wait till 2025.

Last edited:

urlocalcoomah

Apr 17, 2023
Attached saves for before all normal endings (A-E), full gallery, and important points in DLC3 (beginning, route split, VN, immediately before H end). Unzip and rename to whatever save slot you want (i.e. "Save01.rvdata2"). If you want to see F or G end, loop on the appropriate save and press X on the Alice selection in the prologue without skipping the prologue.
Thank you man you saved me like 4-5 hours of my life

sofiy52548

Jan 29, 2020
Need assistance from folks who are familiar with the event flags in this game; I'm trying to brainstorm of there's a way to effectively... "have your cake and eat it too" which is to say; all heroines survive, and AS many scenes as possible collected, AS much content/sidequests/etc... as possible viewable IN A SINGLE PLAYTHROUGH (specifically ending H run, so we're not going to worry about collecting all tales [no need to kill golden goose], or any 'overworld' progression-related stat or gear checks as at this point you're ng+ 1-shotting bosses with standard attacks anywhere outside of DLC3/chaos dungeon [go anywhere at will, no need to seek out specific items for builds, or fight bosses in order of difficulty or current arsenal capability])

the kind of problems I'm trying to identify and solutions I'm trying to vet;

problem: JubJub
solution: I'm assuming you *could* covenant, max, view scenes, then imprison all in one go and that should prevent her from killing the others? this should work right?

problem: Griffey/Lorina
solution: my understanding of it is if you talk to Griffey at a certain point (on the bench outside the castle) she'll eventually kill Lorina, however if you DON'T talk to Griffey, then you don't get to finish Griffey's quest and you miss on some Griff/Turtle scenes; so like what if theoretically, you go covenant, max, view scenes, then imprison Lorina, would you be able to go and progress Griff's quest content and keep Lorina alive simultaneously?

problem: Shisha
solution: just don't smoke with more than once or whatever

problem: Kuti
solution: just don't sex

etc...

Who are the other heroines who have the potential to meet an untimely end, and what are the respective triggers? I'd imagine there are more than the few I listed above which are the ones that first come to mind and I have a vague grasp of the triggering conditions for. I'm just looking to consolidate the points that require consideration, and validate the proposed solutions; and hopefully put together a solid playbook to this end.

sofiy52548

Jan 29, 2020
griffey's quests
well shit, that's unfortunate

as for why; idk, why not. I just picked this game back up for the first time in like 2-3 years (played blind initially, had an absolute blast with the gameplay, had the same headscratcher moments as I'm sure most others also did about why did all my covenants suddenly disappear? etc...) but then didn't really have much motivation to ng+ at that time and follow a guide to get all the 'real endings' because the gameplay challenge would be completely gone from post-endgame screwing around in chaos dungeon. (very similar story with BS1, I remember only ever getting two endings; one "and everyone lived happily ever after... ?" and one where you go find the black trial, kill some characters for em, and then everyone claps (which I assumed was an evangelion reference at the time); I eventually heard afterwards that you 'need to kill all your companions' to collect all the fairy tales to get the "real" ending and find out that leaf is actually evil, but at that point I couldn't really be bothered, the "twist ending" was already an open secret, and there wouldn't really be any gameplay value since I had already 'beat all the dlc bosses' and going through the motions for the sake of miserywank didn't sound all that entertaining. anyways, I somewhat recently had a burst of motivation to come back and see it through, and went and got all the A-G endings, and have just been thinking more about BS2 in general and if there was a way to get the "OP isekai protag harem end" in spite of the grimdark

it's absolute for lorina to have to die, by your hand or hers, if you doit like that she wont even appear at the bridge
just to be perfectly clear on what I'm suggesting, I'm talking about doing all the griffey interactions up to griff showing up on that bench, confirming she's on the bench, kidnapping lorina, and then going back to talk to her; would that make a difference at all? I'm not talking about making a beeline to lorina while ignoring griff; or would this not really make a difference because any change in lorina's availability to kill at any point during the chain will terminate griff's chain?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Need assistance from folks who are familiar with the event flags in this game; I'm trying to brainstorm of there's a way to effectively... "have your cake and eat it too" which is to say; all heroines survive, and AS many scenes as possible collected, AS much content/sidequests/etc... as possible viewable IN A SINGLE PLAYTHROUGH (specifically ending H run, so we're not going to worry about collecting all tales [no need to kill golden goose], or any 'overworld' progression-related stat or gear checks as at this point you're ng+ 1-shotting bosses with standard attacks anywhere outside of DLC3/chaos dungeon [go anywhere at will, no need to seek out specific items for builds, or fight bosses in order of difficulty or current arsenal capability])

the kind of problems I'm trying to identify and solutions I'm trying to vet;

problem: JubJub
solution: I'm assuming you *could* covenant, max, view scenes, then imprison all in one go and that should prevent her from killing the others? this should work right?

problem: Griffey/Lorina
solution: my understanding of it is if you talk to Griffey at a certain point (on the bench outside the castle) she'll eventually kill Lorina, however if you DON'T talk to Griffey, then you don't get to finish Griffey's quest and you miss on some Griff/Turtle scenes; so like what if theoretically, you go covenant, max, view scenes, then imprison Lorina, would you be able to go and progress Griff's quest content and keep Lorina alive simultaneously?

problem: Shisha
solution: just don't smoke with more than once or whatever

problem: Kuti
solution: just don't sex

etc...

Who are the other heroines who have the potential to meet an untimely end, and what are the respective triggers? I'd imagine there are more than the few I listed above which are the ones that first come to mind and I have a vague grasp of the triggering conditions for. I'm just looking to consolidate the points that require consideration, and validate the proposed solutions; and hopefully put together a solid playbook to this end.
Collecting hscenes is mostly moot since you can unlock them all once you get G end, unless you are including avoiding that as a condition. So, I will include hscenes in this list just in case. Also assuming you know how to complete subquests like gerda, vernai, pumpkin o, chickenrost, Griffy(tricky).
Yes, you could covenant Jub Jub, max it, see her hscenes (she and goose have a non-hscene post 10 progression though, lol), then jail her as long as this all happens before progress 10.
Kuti is only problematic if Jub Jub is still out and about after progress 10.
Jabberwock must die or be raped if you want to complete Vernai's quest but you can get all her scenes first then try to rape her then lose for yet another hscene and then ask Vernai for help (she'll disappear either way after this).
You have to kill Wolris to finish Oyster's quest.
There's a chance when viewing Dee's hscene outside the twin's room that you get caught and Dum dies but you could savescum this.
It is impossible to complete Griffy's quest and keep Lorina alive. Raping Lorina sets flag 382, which prevents Griffy from appearing in queensland.
Jack kills Mary the rabbit at progress 4, technically it happens when you enter her house at progress 4 or higher.
You can't get both lion and unicorn reward scenes in the same route. However it is possible to rape one of them, then follow the other's route to completion and rape them at end. However if you go the lion route after raping the unicorn, the unicorn route will be completely blocked off for the rest of the playthrough, blocking Sho. So rape lion, then go unicorn path. Doubly however, this prevents the reward scene of the unicorn (because there is no boss fight). So it's kind of a wash.
Node has an hscene locked behind the library lol
You obviously can't get all 3 Alices' spore forest and A end scenes in one playthrough. At best I think you could get 2, one in the ng playthrough to G end and another in the ng+ playthrough to H end.
Make sure you talk to march hare or mad hatter in wintertown before fighting unicorn or lion otherwise you won't be able to get the 4p scene.
Blackwell needs to be spoken to at the church(progress >=2) to be able to collect her letter at >=10 progress. However, using this letter to recruit Florence for the final boss also prevents getting Florence's hscenes.
Both Node and March Hare have a scene involving the bunny suit, of which there is only one in winterbell, but there is an exploit:if you equip the suit before talking to them you can keep it
Obviously, collecting a rape and jail scene will nullify your covenant.
I think that about covers everything.

sofiy52548

Jan 29, 2020
Perfect. not what I was "hoping to hear" but exactly the type of info I need, yeah perfectly aware of the 'unlock all' switch and have it available, but the overall goal was more of a 'thought experiment' about obtaining a theoretical "saccharine ideal ending"(rape and imprisonment notwithstanding) in an obviously intentionally 'grimdark' setting which desires sacrifices and melancholy

I wasn't really expecting that there was a "perfect" route, but I appreciate all the information provided about hard flag#s and progression state checks, exactly the stuff I'm looking for, you've given me one hell of a lot of useful information to digest, and my overall goal has not changed, I'm looking for an optimized "victory lap" harem protag playbook, maybe you can't save em all, and that's fine, just want to keep as many alive (and not caged) as possible, and you've given me a lot of solid info to work with. Thank you!

1659176906809962.jpg

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Phenir pretty much already mentioned everything to look out for. The only other very specific side thing is doormouse special event when you 100% your prison/dungeon. But that wont happen as you said you dont want to jail everyone.

From my own attempt to get a 100% run.
Forgetting to bring the Duchess the food item. Which means a boss encounter + breaks down the follow up questchain with Jack-O-Lantern. Had to reset 2 times.
The somewhat invisible progress trigger like the catacombs lever, Alice forest event at P0, getting past the guards of the maze & entering upper lutwidge from the south.
Forgot 0 SEN for Red because i ran trough the Eat me/Drink me hole on a NG+. Lost 2 hours of progess.
Similar to Vernai & Jabberwock. If you got Red at the beginning! There is a special interaction with the boss Iron Maiden/Elizabeth at the pond of blood.

You can only really get like 96% all done in one run.
Becaues of hard choices like Oyster & Wolris
Griffin & Lorina.
Either leave them in questchain limbo or fullfill their quest.

In hindsight it wouldve been cool if getting Jabberwork, Bandersnatch & JubJub covenants to 3 unlocks a special scene with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: sofiy52548
4.80 star(s) 69 Votes