4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Nursing Graveyard in DLC 3. The whole area can be anxiety-inducing with ghouls chasing you while hearing repeated groan, scream, and footstep sfx. In terms of just jumpscares though: the lamp lady chasing bit, the elevator to 5F, and moving while hiding in the locked room.
That lamp lady was scary as fuck

Xenoeon

Mar 20, 2024
That lamp lady was scary as fuck
In my second run of DLC3, I canceled out in the elevator to the 5th floor just to see what happens.

And... yeah, the upside down lamp lady jumpscare got me real good.

First time around in the Mental Ward is also anxiety inducing, but It's easy to get used to it.

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
Hello guys does anyone have an idea who the NPC that is supposed to appear is because they aren't appearing on my end.

1719381740118.png
1719382326887.png

This is before the boss fight on Carroll River

Last edited:

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
Hello guys does anyone have an idea who the NPC that is supposed to appear is because they aren't appearing on my end.

View attachment 3771243
View attachment 3771261

This is before the boss fight on Carroll River
Venari should be bleeding out beside the tree, so you missed the dialogue with him either: the rabbit hole bonfire or the fish market bonfire, the second could be that you killed one of the nightmares before going there (Jubjub or Baldersnatch).

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
Venari should be bleeding out beside the tree, so you missed the dialogue with him either: the rabbit hole bonfire or the fish market bonfire, the second could be that you killed one of the nightmares before going there (Jubjub or Baldersnatch).
Thanks, I had to restart my playthrough lol. Most of it was just me playing through Chaos Dungeon anyway.

sorasatomura

Jun 19, 2018
There are very few jumpscares. 1 is more of a troll by a NPC. Majority of the "scary" ones are related to the SEN mechanic of the game.
There are some horror elements in DLC3 visual novel part. But at this point slenderman or sadako are kinda jokes nowdays so ehhh.

.....The only JUMPSCARE that will haunt you occurs if you hurt Bill......seriously dont do it. Or save before you do it.

And the curious thing is that the game warns you from the snake goddess that if you do anything to bill, we will regret it

That's what I thought was brilliant about how to use a mechanic and warn without breaking the immersion and the world that was created

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Hielo993

May 13, 2023
This is patched with both english patch and hotfix. Tried to compress it but ran into bitmap issues, so its possible that ACE doesnt support webp.
Hello, em, I have a problem with the background texture, I mean, floor walls and that's things, I only can see the chairs, rocks,etc. Some
This is patched with both english patch and hotfix. Tried to compress it but ran into bitmap issues, so its possible that ACE doesnt support webp.
Hello man, I want to ask you if you know why my background is totally black (xd) , I mean, I can't see the floor, walls, and that's things, I only can see rocks, chairs, trees and that. So you know the reason of this? I'm playing in Joi play, so can be this the problem? Thanks for read this (^_^)

webSurfer365

Nov 26, 2023
Just asking where can I find the full family tree picture for black souls(that isn't blurry)?

I found a blurry version of it:

Then I come across a incomplete version(but it's clear and not blurry) of it here in one of the comments when I scroll down:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2127849_Family_tree.png

I tried using google lens and saucenao to look for it but I didn't get the results I'm looking for(I'm asking here cause the incomplete version png is posted in this site/f95).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just asking where can I find the full family tree picture for black souls(that isn't blurry)?

Then I come across a incomplete version(but it's clear and not blurry) of it here in one of the comments when I scroll down:

I tried using google lens and saucenao to look for it but I didn't get the results I'm looking for(I'm asking here cause the incomplete version png is posted in this site/f95).
Gah daym, I'll treat the BlackSouls timeline as the ELDEN RING of smut games when BS3 is finally out.

Attach fist to her face on sight. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Imagine Black Souls being a "fan" game for a ...
Toro is a creator of that fan stories as well, so calling him a fan of his own stories would be not correct.
Or is it all just a big dream of one evil entity?~

I wonder...~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"You have no control now~"

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021

If i remember that right this should be from someone in the discords. But idk if there is a english version of it.
Thats your best bet probably.

curtloadblower

Apr 22, 2018
hey, has anyone played the fan dlc,: journey of the wind and memory? If so, how the hell do you beat the hanged magus. Ive been stuck on him for like 2 hours. He just heals all the dmg I do and instakill me.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes