4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
omnibless is dean's soul, from oxward. Chaos dungeon books is a horrible place to look for spells. Books are not only rare but they have ALL the spells. So you're looking at like 1 in 60 for each book to get the spell you want.

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
omnibless is dean's soul, from oxward. Chaos dungeon books is a horrible place to look for spells. Books are not only rare but they have ALL the spells. So you're looking at like 1 in 60 for each book to get the spell you want.
but its worth while investment for Chaos dungeon exclusive spells like chaos blast.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah but we're talking about going to the dungeon to get a spell that's also available outside the chaos dungeon, not ones that are only available in the chaos dungeon.

papajake8

May 16, 2017
I don't know where to look and if there is news anywhere. But is there going to be a BS3? or does it stop at 2 and some prequel or side?

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I don't know where to look and if there is news anywhere. But is there going to be a BS3? or does it stop at 2 and some prequel or side?
If you want to look into it yourself here is the devs blog

Otherwise the latest info we have is. Dead Red Hood will release soonish from the devs progress reports.
The other planned games are a unknown side game with the 4 Demon Princesses from BS1 with a Monster Hunter system & Black Souls 3.

Reactions: papajake8

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
so in ending H....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and before follow mabel into grand guignol, grimm meet frog heinrich and ask him to protect his daughter..
what is that mean? grimm know what actually they are and still love them?

Last edited:

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
I find it funny that after a year I realized, I still haven't played BSII after finishing the first game due to people saying it has Jumpscare ish things in my ears, trying to make me withdraw from playing it (somewhat worked). Idmind the eerie vibe(what makes this game perfect) or horror in general, I actually laugh at horror movies, just jumpscare things ain't my cup of tea.
Never really asked someone in fact how the jumpscare thing work in here and how advanced is it, but I still want to appreciate and enjoy the game for myself.
We r slowly transitioning from games having pop-up disturbing images, eerie places, or somewhat fuckery of an image, to jumpscare mid dialogue or mid-choice selection/type, which in fact I thought would have happened in the first game once we typed the 2/3 of a certain fairy's name and not it awhole and waited for it.
Anyways can't wait to finally play it, sad to see the Walkthrough doesn't have all the DLCs content on it, but I might find my way through later onI guess xd.
I just hope I can appreciate the game and not ''Welp can't wait to get finally Jumpscared on!!!'' from every scene or some shit lol

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I find it funny that after a year I realized, I still haven't played BSII after finishing the first game due to people saying it has Jumpscare ish things in my ears, trying to make me withdraw from playing it (somewhat worked). Idmind the eerie vibe(what makes this game perfect) or horror in general, I actually laugh at horror movies, just jumpscare things ain't my cup of tea.
Never really asked someone in fact how the jumpscare thing work in here and how advanced is it, but I still want to appreciate and enjoy the game for myself.
We r slowly transitioning from games having pop-up disturbing images, eerie places, or somewhat fuckery of an image, to jumpscare mid dialogue or mid-choice selection/type, which in fact I thought would have happened in the first game once we typed the 2/3 of a certain fairy's name and not it awhole and waited for it.
Anyways can't wait to finally play it, sad to see the Walkthrough doesn't have all the DLCs content on it, but I might find my way through later onI guess xd.
I just hope I can appreciate the game and not ''Welp can't wait to get finally Jumpscared on!!!'' from every scene or some shit lol

lol who th described this is a jumscarish game is an invalid
For what jumpscares in certain sections, you can't even call those sections 'horror' (the game just isnt scary, please dont fight me on that)
I think there are some dlc guides but you dont really need them, all of them are fairly liniear putting aside the few sections you might get stuck in
yeah definitely not 'every scene'

Reactions: Bomb_Dman

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
There are very few jumpscares. 1 is more of a troll by a NPC. Majority of the "scary" ones are related to the SEN mechanic of the game.
There are some horror elements in DLC3 visual novel part. But at this point slenderman or sadako are kinda jokes nowdays so ehhh.

.....The only JUMPSCARE that will haunt you occurs if you hurt Bill......seriously dont do it. Or save before you do it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Jumpscares are Cheshire at fog park, fluffy in duchess manor at low sen, bill/snake god (this one sticks around for the rest of the playthrough and happens on screen transitions). Also some minor sound ones like pot falling in mental ward, mimics in chaos dungeon, and some others i'm probably forgetting.

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
lol who th described this is a jumscarish game is an invalid
For what jumpscares in certain sections, you can't even call those sections 'horror' (the game just isnt scary, please dont fight me on that)
I think there are some dlc guides but you dont really need them, all of them are fairly liniear putting aside the few sections you might get stuck in
yeah definitely not 'every scene'
Appreciate the replies on that, almost missed a gem, but i was gonna play it either way.
Just fucking sucks to play something awaiting for whatever you think it's gonna happen, to happen or might not, just to suck your enjoyment from it. It's not that I'm THAT weak to this shit either, I just treat it as a Spoiler thing ''Hey can't wait to ignore 90% of the game until said spoiler happens!! Yep it happend...now what I was doing again..?'' something among those lines, anyways, I appreciate the replies, will probably start a playthrough tonight, hope the lore is a banger such as the OSTs got to listen to

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Overlooked this point. On 309 Phenir made a guide for DLC3 content.
The other 2 DLCs are:
-Chaos Dungeon, a endless loot & grind machine where stronger mobs & loots spawns the deeper you are
-Deep Sea, aquamarine horror...........some might say a fucked up version of ~Under the Sea~
Both of them are already included in the original guide.
The only specific thing to keep in mind or rather watch out for depends on if you want to go blind or not because the minor-major hassle later on:Blackwells letter is a key item for a NPC in DLC3. Which might annoy you when you reach that point and prepared for everythinly only to realize you dont have it.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I mean technically, but you can easily infer that from the memories
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was none of that stuff in the memories. You just made it up. o_O
He was writing poems for Alice, and taking photos of how she was growing. That's it.
Lewis was alrady kinda insane, so it got worse when they got separated.
When he saw old Alice, he finally broke.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Jumpscares are Cheshire at fog park, fluffy in duchess manor at low sen, bill/snake god (this one sticks around for the rest of the playthrough and happens on screen transitions). Also some minor sound ones like pot falling in mental ward, mimics in chaos dungeon, and some others i'm probably forgetting.
Nursing Graveyard in DLC 3. The whole area can be anxiety-inducing with ghouls chasing you while hearing repeated groan, scream, and footstep sfx. In terms of just jumpscares though: the lamp lady chasing bit, the elevator to 5F, and moving while hiding in the locked room.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes