4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
Should I kill Hein? Iirc he appears in one ending but if I kill him in Hanover, would he still appear or no?

Also, is it possible to get all endings on one save or do I have to make multiples every time since I can't access the door anymore after doing Ending B.

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
If you kill hein the sequence that happens before that ending won't happen but it's pretty much just for 2 more fights and bit more info on the characters

You can't get more than 1 ending per save afaik

Reactions: RimeReach

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
If you kill hein the sequence that happens before that ending won't happen but it's pretty much just for 2 more fights and bit more info on the characters

You can't get more than 1 ending per save afaik
Aw that sucks, thank God I still have a save before endings, I'll just kill Hein for my Ending G Run. Thanks for the answer!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Should I kill Hein? Iirc he appears in one ending but if I kill him in Hanover, would he still appear or no?

Also, is it possible to get all endings on one save or do I have to make multiples every time since I can't access the door anymore after doing Ending B.
Why would you kill Hein?
A,B,C,D, and E are mutually exclusive. G and F are mutually exclusive. H is probably still available after getting any of the first 5 but you can't get it on your first run anyway.
Nah, pretty sure that fight will still happen even if you kill Hein just prior.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Update: No amount of fiddling around with Progress caused Blackwell to spawn, but thankfully I was able to find the ID for her letter, so we're going to Alice boys.

And thanks for all the kind help.
Sorry, do you still have the item ID for the Blackwell letter?

Changing progress variable didnt help Blackwell to spawn at ludwig town. It is way too unstable to spawn her.
I have tried getting to progress 2 on a NG+ and she is not at lugwig.
While rushing to Lugwig right after the rabbit boss will be able to meet her. This is too missable of a npc.
Despite having done 5 NG+ already, and I have never once met her naturally.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
After looking at the flags, she leaves lutwidge if you kill beast of distraction. You do actually need to talk to her in lutwidge for her to appear in cathedral.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zappky

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
What did he do to you?
One of the few true bro`s of Grimm & you want to kill him?
Shame on you! SHAME!
Weapon, I can just meet him again in the next cycle. Also I'm on Ending G now, idk if I should remain on guard or ask what happened lol. Too much Alice to even Alice. Also, what are the requirements for DLC3 again and what stats should I aim for before doing it?

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Weapon, I can just meet him again in the next cycle. Also I'm on Ending G now, idk if I should remain on guard or ask what happened lol. Too much Alice to even Alice. Also, what are the requirements for DLC3 again and what stats should I aim for before doing it?
For DLC3 getting G end once. Kill Old King in the Chaos Dungeon. On your following NG+. Talk to Mabel or if you are in a hurry only interact with the red door leading to her place. Then Carrrrroollll River and you take the boat like Guts in order to reach the promised land/door. You might want to get as many Covenant buffs as you can get before entering Winterbell/DLC3.

RimeReach

Sep 18, 2022
For DLC3 getting G end once. Kill Old King in the Chaos Dungeon. On your following NG+. Talk to Mabel or if you are in a hurry only interact with the red door leading to her place. Then Carrrrroollll River and you take the boat like Guts in order to reach the promised land/door. You might want to get as many Covenant buffs as you can get before entering Winterbell/DLC3.
For Old King I just gotta get deep in Chaos Dungeon Right? Speaking of Covenants, is it safe for me to covenant Jubjub since I killed her in my first run or just rape/kill her right way? I'm also thinking of sparing Jabberwock this time around for the covenant I didn't get to see.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
For Old King I just gotta get deep in Chaos Dungeon Right? Speaking of Covenants, is it safe for me to covenant Jubjub since I killed her in my first run or just rape/kill her right way? I'm also thinking of sparing Jabberwock this time around for the covenant I didn't get to see.
Yes go deep into the darkest(chaos) dungeon & you will encounter it. Be careful it is a tough fight. EDIT: You dont need to kill Old King curse my brainlag!
Uhhhhh i mean.......i guess. However at progress 10/10 white flames in the library. JubJub will start singing which will kill majority of the NPCs. So keep that in mind. DLC3/Winterbell content itself doesnt affect mainline progess at all so you are safe in that aspect.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes