4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
what is a reverse ending? i got the true ending already, but i see people in the board talking about it
The game's files refer to the hidden route as the back/reverse side route (裏ルート). It would probably be more accurately translated as the "flipside" route or something. The "true" ending (G END) is one of the two endings available on this route, thus it is one of the two "reverse" endings (as in it is one of the endings to the "reverse" route, not that the ending itself is reversed or anything).

Reactions: El necrofilo

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Anyone mind to share all kind of OP Bosses you've faced on Chaos Dungeon?
So far I've encountered all these OP bosses:
- The Old King
- The Lake God
- The Sleeping Beauty (forget her name)
- Onimusha

Is there any other OP Bosses that I miss beside these bosses?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone mind to share all kind of OP Bosses you've faced on Chaos Dungeon?
So far I've encountered all these OP bosses:
- The Old King
- The Lake God
- The Sleeping Beauty (forget her name)
- Onimusha

Is there any other OP Bosses that I miss beside these bosses?
There are 26 chaos dungeon bosses (24 repeatable bosses in the boss rooms, the Voracious Mimic that randomly spawns, and the Old King). I don't know how many of them qualify as OP, but here's a list in the order that they are listed in the game's files (specifically the common event that determines which one you fight). I would assume the bosses get harder as you get lower on the list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
There are 26 chaos dungeon bosses (24 repeatable bosses in the boss rooms, the Voracious Mimic that randomly spawns, and the Old King). I don't know how many of them qualify as OP, but here's a list in the order that they are listed in the game's files (specifically the common event that determines which one you fight). I would assume the bosses get harder as you get lower on the list.
Ah, It looks like it was all of them I've beaten there.
Except the Black Goat of Madness though, can't remember it's story on Skull dialogue.
Anyone mind to tell me the story about from skull so I can save my time from diving the dungeon there?

Null Apariatur

Mar 21, 2019
You need to have your sen above 30, then go that room that has many doors. Go to the last upper right one. Exit the room as soon as you enter. Now you can either go back to the door you just came out off and meet with Dorothy and found a very good spell. Or keep walking trough the wall on to the next room. You'll find two doors, go to the right one and you'll meet them
Found it, thanks for your help.

Reactions: El necrofilo

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
Noticed that the complete guide for the true ending hasn't been updated for some time. Anybody know the reasoning why?

You can find a lot of guide that could give you to Ending F and G though in here, I, myself use one of them. Unfortunately it was buried under the replies lol, try to use this one, it missing something though as Mary got killed by Jack if you follow this one

Reactions: Absolute Zero

Beckz

May 11, 2020
"BS 2 is sequel of BS 1 Ending C.
Ending D was just the extra ending to be a teaser for upcoming BS 2."

Is it true?

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017

Is it true?
No, this game is following after Ending D. Because if we follow Ending C, we would be the one that become Creator of Lost Empire judging by how Alice ask you to guide them at their end

strela

Aug 15, 2019
what gay content does it have?
Basically these 2 cuties are cuter than the girls but they are boys even though they are cuter than the girls

Is it true?
No

nirin

Oct 9, 2017
Played the game twice and still can't get the true ending followed the guide aswell but it seems like i miss something everytime
11h in i just want to see the ending anyone has a save before the true ending?

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Played the game twice and still can't get the true ending followed the guide aswell but it seems like i miss something everytime
11h in i just want to see the ending anyone has a save before the true ending?

save file 5 is before end G

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes