4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You never know, DLC 3 could go total dystopia on us. On another note, both of those bosses have attacks that deal % damage based on max HP, so your stats don't matter past a certain point.
That makes a lot of sense as to why some of the bosses feel like a sudden difficulty spike when you encounter them. All along it was you that was making them stronger lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Does anyone have full walkthrough for this game?
Not really, but this was posted much earlier in the thread:
- Walkthrough for base game, no DLC:
- Indepth walkthrough (still work in progress):
- Japanese wiki:

It is enough to finish the game with "true" ending.

Reactions: dd777

strela

Aug 15, 2019
this fucking shape tho.jpg

something I just realized,that shape and the love mark additions tho
No wonder it's called "Pregnant Cake"

quaqulique

Sep 21, 2019
What does number in Node's book mean? If I activate it when my SEN < 0, my character says that he can understand only one part, and it's a number. It slightly increases with each playthrough, but I can't understand what exactly makes it increase.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
What does number in Node's book mean? If I activate it when my SEN < 0, my character says that he can understand only one part, and it's a number. It slightly increases with each playthrough, but I can't understand what exactly makes it increase.
It's directly related to the number of NG laps you've gone through. The catch is it starts counting at 65, which implies Grimm has been through the world/story 65 times or the world has been reset 65 times prior to you (the player) taking control.

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
13 hours 22 minutes and I manage to finish the game, finding Ending G and all I can say is this is one amazing game. Not just that but it also portray the prequel very well.

By the way, is there any discord community for this game?

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Inside the Infinite Food area.
It is in the Duchess's House where there is a stair that lead both upper and down floor. Go to the down floor where you see giant monster and need 3 master keys to open 3 doors.

Note : You can only enter Infinite food area if Duchess is still alive in her Room.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
13 hours 22 minutes and I manage to finish the game, finding Ending G and all I can say is this is one amazing game. Not just that but it also portray the prequel very well.

By the way, is there any discord community for this game?

Well, the truth is Prickett was the 1st Alice that we met on the BS 1 Which is also the one who we talked to when we create our character.
You can confirm this fact when you trigger Prickett's dialog about her feeling as Alice in BS 1 (where music Stop playing)
It was when she stated that she only observe, but then got "Curious" which also stated in the movie (Alice, brimming with Curiosity)

The Black Rabbit you mentioned was actually "Prayer Master" from BS 1 who summoned Mary Sue. You can confirm it when you play BS 1:
- He respond to Leaf's Summon on the battle
- When you defeat him, he drop a Ring named as "Traitorous Rabbit" which strongly implied on his act in Movie.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
Well, the truth is Prickett was the 1st Alice that we met on the BS 1 Which is also the one who we talked to when we create our character.
You can confirm this fact when you trigger Prickett's dialog about her feeling as Alice in BS 1 (where music Stop playing)
It was when she stated that she only observe, but then got "Curious" which also stated in the movie (Alice, brimming with Curiosity)

The Black Rabbit you mentioned was actually "Prayer Master" from BS 1 who summoned Mary Sue. You can confirm it when you play BS 1:
- He respond to Leaf's Summon on the battle
- When you defeat him, he drop a Ring named as "Traitorous Rabbit" which strongly implied on his act in Movie.
Wait, Pricket is who?! And the Black Rabbit is...

Oh... ooohhhhh....

Well... shit, triple shit. Oh Pricket, you are already very sweet girl but... darn... to think she is... and we bring her to movie... Gods, no wonder she cried she is Alice! This also explain why her ring allow us to decipher Alice's word

And here I think this game already have enough tragedy.... ughh

Shit! Happy end! Happy end! I need my happy end dang it!

But who is Mabel then? She is often being mentioned by Prickett

Also Node is a Ruler as well, right? Just like Jubjub and the other but she is on our side

Mar 26, 2019
Wait, Pricket is who?! And the Black Rabbit is...

Oh... ooohhhhh....

Well... shit, triple shit. Oh Pricket, you are already very sweet girl but... darn... to think she is... and we bring her to movie... Gods, no wonder she cried she is Alice! This also explain why her ring allow us to decipher Alice's word

And here I think this game already have enough tragedy.... ughh

Shit! Happy end! Happy end! I need my happy end dang it!

But who is Mabel then? She is often being mentioned by Prickett

Also Node is a Ruler as well, right? Just like Jubjub and the other but she is on our side

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Where is Merphilia
Wailing Beach. If you have hints turned on, there's a hint near Wailing Beach's entrance from Billingstown. The hint will say something like "A hidden path." Go right from the hint, find two identical rocks and go between the empty tile between the two. You'll be taken to another area that will eventually lead you to Meryphilia.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
This has no doubt been asked several times, but search engine is not my friend right now. How do you find the Posiedon Hotel? All I know is that its supposed to be in the deep sea?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes