4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

strela

Aug 15, 2019

so according to this twitter, DLC 3 is going to introduce 8 more girls which 3 of them are pledgeable, the older heroines are also going to get new events, this is a damn big DLC.

Definitely thinking about buying it and supporting the dev since I enjoyed the first game very much. However will I have to rebuy the official English version when it releases or is it just a patch for the original JP version?
considering how it is with the first Black Souls, English version is its own game. You can wait for English version or buy both

Last edited:

Kuato

Feb 27, 2018
Hi guys, I'm missing only the Ironh Hans Fairy Tail. Can someone tell me where can I get it?

Kuato

Feb 27, 2018
Hi guys, I'm missing only the Ironh Hans Fairy Tail. Can someone tell me where can I get it?
I think I missed to summon her, so I guess I'm screwed. Can someone tell me how to cheat this item with cheat engine if possible?

Jun 14, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if you get the jump scare before you kill snake god or kill/rape bill, but everytime I killed/raped bill a green snake would appear in cathedral following me the entire game, and sometimes I would get a jump scare.
You can remove the jump scares if you delete the images at the Graphics\Pictures, however your game will crash everytime that you would get the jump scare

Kuato

Feb 27, 2018
So... I' ve the full library, got Node's event right after. Talked with RRH at all the campfires. Got 6 memories. Got Leaf's ring. I tried to finish A - C - D and right after each ending tried to do the reverse ending, but I'm forced to choose between daughter- sister- mother. Do I miss something?

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
So... I' ve the full library, got Node's event right after. Talked with RRH at all the campfires. Got 6 memories. Got Leaf's ring. I tried to finish A - C - D and right after each ending tried to do the reverse ending, but I'm forced to choose between daughter- sister- mother. Do I miss something?
Press X at the choice.

D

Deleted member 2234432

So your telling me I completed this god damn chaos dungeon, defeated the old king, and I still can't fuck, rape or get a handjob from Mabel?! DLC 3 better give me the option to do it otherwise giving me the option was just meant to blue ball me.

D

Deleted member 2234432

Why I can't I fuck Mabel? It literally gives you the option.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
I don't know if you get the jump scare before you kill snake god or kill/rape bill, but everytime I killed/raped bill a green snake would appear in cathedral following me the entire game, and sometimes I would get a jump scare.
You can remove the jump scares if you delete the images at the Graphics\Pictures, however your game will crash everytime that you would get the jump scare
Yes I too would rather my game crash than experience a jump scare, lmfao

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes