4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks, and one more thing. I was following the pastebin guide ( ) but for some reason when I go to the boss battle of the Deep Sea, I can't summon Pinnochio? I thought at first that it was an issue with me not receiving the Walrus Ring, since I had the Deep Sea set on me, but after reloading my save and going through the whole sea portion again with the ring this time, he still isn't available for me to summon him. Any idea what might be the cause of that? On a side note: I also have done the Hotel stuff with RRH where Pinnochio is there to see if I could get him to appear, but still nothing. It's odd because in my last playthrough I was able to summon him just fine too, so I have no idea what could be the cause of that.
you have to kill the dark whale in the deep sea ( to make Pinnochio appear ), it's located at the lower right of the map

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Man, during my first playthrough I completely missed places like Queenland, and went the complete opposite way without even fighting the first boss and into the room with the Drink Me potion, so by the time I reached Ludwidge from the other side, most NPCs were already dead since I was busy exploring other areas, and JubJub was the last boss I defeated, so everyone but 2 NPCs died. Though I found that by doing this route and not defeating the Headhunting Beast, Vernai stays in the Rabbit Hole until you exhaust his dialogue. Assuming you haven't beaten the Billingsgate's Fish Market's boss yet, he goes there near the bonfire, and so long as you exhaust his dialogue again before fighting the boss of that area, you can continue his questline like normal.

Also, where is the Folk Tale of Elizabeth Bathory? It's the only tale I'm missing and I have no idea where it could be, because I can't find a single spot in the walkthroughs posted that mention them, though I'm assuming it's somewhere in the Pond Of Bloody Tears.
Just when straight down to the room that you fight the iron maiden boss , but before fighting her you must Lower SEN <= 0,then there will be an event after the bossfight you will get Folk Tale of Elizabeth Bathory

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks,alright i finish both ending g and f , side with leaf and kill red hood make my heart hurt af ,same to leaf got one punched to death,
I am curious whats the use of collecting all the fairy tale? because when i get those two ending i havent finnish collecting the black rabbbit and goose lay golden egg fairy tale , so what is the purpose of collecting all the fairy tale?

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks,alright i finish both ending g and f , side with leaf and kill red hood make my heart hurt af ,same to leaf got one punched to death,
I am curious whats the use of collecting all the fairy tale? because when i get those two ending i havent finnish collecting the black rabbbit and goose lay golden egg fairy tale , so what is the purpose of collecting all the fairy tale?
No real plot relevance for it right now, it is just mostly for achievement purpose (and Node h-scene)

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for your reply, i just flipping through all of the theory everyone has in this website and i notice one thing, none of you are talking about Dorothy, so what happen to dorothy? Please tell me the basement location in the girl"s nightmare so i can found cherish cat xd.

gette

Dec 29, 2017
anyone with a japanese dlsite account, can you tell us what this links to? the artist posted on twitter

the pink button

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for your reply, i just flipping through all of the theory everyone has in this website and i notice one thing, none of you are talking about Dorothy, so what happen to dorothy? Please tell me the basement location in the girl"s nightmare so i can found cherish cat xd.
Dorothy's dead, you figure this out pretty early on.

There's no basement in the girls' nightmare - not sure if this is what you mean, but the Cheshire cat can be found in the prison/basement after starting a new lap and getting into NG+.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Dorothy's dead, you figure this out pretty early on.

There's no basement in the girls' nightmare - not sure if this is what you mean, but the Cheshire cat can be found in the prison/basement after starting a new lap and getting into NG+.
Also worth noting that the Cheshire Cat disappears if make any story progress before visiting her in the prison area.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019

the pink button
Game maker used to use the old dlsite blogs, but since they are getting discontinued he is moving towards the 'new(?)' ci-en site which acts like a dlsite blog/patreon etc. If you mean the pink button below the maker's icon on the right, it lets you follow his page, which lets you read the post that requires you to be following him to view.

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
can i get all endings in reverse true ending root, or i'll be forced to one of reverse endings? and if i rape random npc like zombie or bunny girl it's affect ending or anything?

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
can i get all endings in reverse true ending root, or i'll be forced to one of reverse endings? and if i rape random npc like zombie or bunny girl it's affect ending or anything?
No, you can choose between RRH and Mary Ann ending. Also raping random NPC won't have any effect on the ending.

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
No, the back route will only ever lead to its own endings (F or G). You cannot obtain endings A through E until you finish the route and start NG+ again. Raping generic enemy NPCs has no effect on your ability to obtain any ending.

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
You miss the twin in mental ward.
Thank you, I didn't know there was a pledge with them to be honest, because it didn't even mention it in the walk through in the "mental ward" part, don't know why it would leave that out as it confused the heck out of me on what i missed.

CrazyCross4

Jan 21, 2018
guys, i have a question. in my playthrough when i met and did the first dialogue with Griffy, I did not cross the bridge, i returned to my jobs and had a mental note to visit there later but when i came to the bridge, she was gone, and even after i crossed the bridge and got the item, or when i fell down, she did not appear. have screwed up somewhere or can i still find her?

Mar 26, 2019
guys, i have a question. in my playthrough when i met and did the first dialogue with Griffy, I did not cross the bridge, i returned to my jobs and had a mental note to visit there later but when i came to the bridge, she was gone, and even after i crossed the bridge and got the item, or when i fell down, she did not appear. have screwed up somewhere or can i still find her?
She can meet Bill the lizard. Would look there.

If not there then in the garden of roses (the maze in front of the red frissle castle).
If you don't find her there. I believe you fucked up.

Reactions: CrazyCross4
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes