4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can still get the B end after going through the white door, or up until you fight the boss right before the other ends. There's just no way to get back except by using a Homeward Bone or the Snakebone... which most people will probably have at least one of, since you can buy them from the teddy bear.

Also speaking of endings, the 'exclusion end' wasn't mentioned in the old guide. it doesn't really offer all that much but I guess it counts as a diff ending.
You get one ending per playthrough. Once you get an ending (as in, you see the text that says "_ End"), you are locked out of all other endings until NG+. The actual "game clear"/"ending obtained" flag gets triggered at different times, but the end result is effectively the same.

anyone know how much pricket's pledge increses the souls drop? the text goes out of the window...
Prickett's pledge is the same as equipping the Greedy Rings. It gives double souls and double drop rate.

Someone knows a variable to unlock all the cgs? I finished the game 3 times (Endings A, B and G) but missed 3 or 4, and though i love it, i really dont want to play everything again just for the sake of completism.
Go into the CG room and there should be a new NPC that will unlock everything in said room (Fluffy next to the H-scene enable/disable bubble). The NPC dialogue is mistranslated, but don't worry, it unlocks everything.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
You get one ending per playthrough. Once you get an ending (as in, you see the text that says "_ End"), you are locked out of all other endings until NG+. The actual "game clear"/"ending obtained" flag gets triggered at different times, but the end result is effectively the same.

Prickett's pledge is the same as equipping the Greedy Rings. It gives double souls and double drop rate.

Go into the CG room and there should be a new NPC that will unlock everything in said room (Fluffy next to the H-scene enable/disable bubble). The NPC dialogue is mistranslated, but don't worry, it unlocks everything.
Oh, was scared af of that npc for the bad translation, thanks!

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Someones know if the chaos dungeon have an end? I heard about a boss named old king, but couldnt find him yet. Im in the 60 floor.

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
Question, I'm currently following a guide on the true ending (I'm still at the Carroll area) and it said to kill the child of Humpty Dumpty. Do I have to kill her right away or can I progress through the story, letting her live just a little longer?

Also, How many endings are there (if anyone wanna go out of their way to summarize each one as well then that'd be appreciated)? And is Red important/a heroine in one of them?

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Question, I'm currently following a guide on the true ending (I'm still at the Carroll area) and it said to kill the child of Humpty Dumpty. Do I have to kill her right away or can I progress through the story, letting her live just a little longer?

Also, How many endings are there (if anyone wanna go out of their way to summarize each one as well then that'd be appreciated)? And is Red important/a heroine in one of them?
You can find a summarize of each one in one of the walkthroughs, though i dont remember wich. But basically there are differents endings depending of your choice of ''Alice'', if you fuck her or kill her, one if you kill her while having 0 SEN, a bad ending for the true route and the good and true ending. Red is not important... Red is the KEY to the true ending. So pay a lot of attention to her. For the chick you can kill her right away, or lock her and kill her then (though the last option will hurt more, you are warned.)

Reactions: Absolute Zero

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Someones know if the chaos dungeon have an end? I heard about a boss named old king, but couldnt find him yet. Im in the 60 floor.
The Chaos Dungeon is endless, but the Old King can be found at Depth 9 (usually at floor 150+). You can exit the Chaos Dungeon using the Old King's Bonedust to save and restock if needed and return on the floor you exited from (if you exit from a boss room, you will return to a regular floor, NOT the boss).

You can kill the chick whenever you want. Her death isn't needed for the back route; she drops one of the Fairy Tale books needed for Node's sidequest in the Dream Library. Check the reference post in my signature for all the ending requirements. Red Riding Hood is one of the main heroines of the back route, which is a hidden route you have to unlock that leads to two additional endings, including the current best ending to the game as of DLC2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Is there something else worth getting in the Chaos dungeon after beting him? Could you fuck Mabel or something?

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
And last question...how im supposed to kill the Old king once he summon his clones? He is fucking inmortal.
And his magic attack just deleted me.

Rev. Mal.

Jul 20, 2019
Man, during my first playthrough I completely missed places like Queenland, and went the complete opposite way without even fighting the first boss and into the room with the Drink Me potion, so by the time I reached Ludwidge from the other side, most NPCs were already dead since I was busy exploring other areas, and JubJub was the last boss I defeated, so everyone but 2 NPCs died. Though I found that by doing this route and not defeating the Headhunting Beast, Vernai stays in the Rabbit Hole until you exhaust his dialogue. Assuming you haven't beaten the Billingsgate's Fish Market's boss yet, he goes there near the bonfire, and so long as you exhaust his dialogue again before fighting the boss of that area, you can continue his questline like normal.

Also, where is the Folk Tale of Elizabeth Bathory? It's the only tale I'm missing and I have no idea where it could be, because I can't find a single spot in the walkthroughs posted that mention them, though I'm assuming it's somewhere in the Pond Of Bloody Tears.

Reactions: capre

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
And last question...how im supposed to kill the Old king once he summon his clones? He is fucking inmortal.
And his magic attack just deleted me.
Is there any way to dodge or negate his magic attack when his life is almost 0?
I made a boss guide. Check the reference post linked in my sig. He doesn't use any different attacks at low HP. Stack Dark resistance for the magic attacks. If all else fails, he can be cheesed with immortality of your own via Requiem.
Man, during my first playthrough I completely missed places like Queenland, and went the complete opposite way without even fighting the first boss and into the room with the Drink Me potion, so by the time I reached Ludwidge from the other side, most NPCs were already dead since I was busy exploring other areas, and JubJub was the last boss I defeated, so everyone but 2 NPCs died. Though I found that by doing this route and not defeating the Headhunting Beast, Vernai stays in the Rabbit Hole until you exhaust his dialogue. Assuming you haven't beaten the Billingsgate's Fish Market's boss yet, he goes there near the bonfire, and so long as you exhaust his dialogue again before fighting the boss of that area, you can continue his questline like normal.

Also, where is the Folk Tale of Elizabeth Bathory? It's the only tale I'm missing and I have no idea where it could be, because I can't find a single spot in the walkthroughs posted that mention them, though I'm assuming it's somewhere in the Pond Of Bloody Tears.
You need to meet Red Riding Hood by setting your SEN to 0 or lower and meeting her in Lutwidge (easiest by defeating the Headhunting Beast instead of taking the long way around). You can't meet her if you make any sort of story progress before getting to her. Check the reference post in my sig to learn about how story progress works.

After you meet RRH, you can fight the boss of the Pond of Bloody Tears with her help and get the book. As usual when it comes to RRH's events, your SEN needs to be 0 or lower as you approach the boss, or else she won't show up.

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I made a boss guide. Check the reference post linked in my sig. He doesn't use any different attacks at low HP. Stack Dark resistance for the magic attacks. If all else fails, he can be cheesed with immortality of your own via Requiem.

You need to meet Red Riding Hood by setting your SEN to 0 or lower and meeting her in Lutwidge (easiest by defeating the Headhunting Beast instead of taking the long way around). You can't meet her if you make any sort of story progress before getting to her. Check the reference post in my sig to learn about how story progress works.

After you meet RRH, you can fight the boss of the Pond of Bloody Tears with her help and get the book.
I read your guide and it help me a lot but my problem is this: When i break one of his mirror images, other one is already chargin his instakill attack, and it kills me. Im lacking Speed or im missing something?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I read your guide and it help me a lot but my problem is this: When i break one of his mirror images, other one is already chargin his instakill attack, and it kills me. Im lacking Speed or im missing something?
It could be a speed problem, but at such high AGI values it's unlikely as long as your AGI is comparable. A mirror image spawns every 3 turns anyone takes, and the Old King has 2x AGI while he is recovering. Focus on nothing but Break and Dodge/Guard (to reduce downtime between turns), and consider equipping a gun for a free action Break if you don't have multiple actions. If you do have multiple actions, make sure you use Dodge or Guard as one of them for the AGI buff. You can also buff your own AGI before the phase with items or skills/spells.

Last edited:

Rev. Mal.

Jul 20, 2019

After you meet RRH, you can fight the boss of the Pond of Bloody Tears with her help and get the book.
Thanks, and one more thing. I was following the pastebin guide ( ) but for some reason when I go to the boss battle of the Deep Sea, I can't summon Pinnochio? I thought at first that it was an issue with me not receiving the Walrus Ring, since I had the Deep Sea set on me, but after reloading my save and going through the whole sea portion again with the ring this time, he still isn't available for me to summon him. Any idea what might be the cause of that? On a side note: I also have done the Hotel stuff with RRH where Pinnochio is there to see if I could get him to appear, but still nothing. It's odd because in my last playthrough I was able to summon him just fine too, so I have no idea what could be the cause of that.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes