4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
8 new heroines huh? I wonder if any of them are gonna be characters returning from the first game. I for one wouldn't mind seeing the cursed princesses make a return but maybe that's just wishful thinking.
Pretty sure Miranda is gonna be one of the heroines that's gonna get more content added. I think Mabel will probably get something. At least 1 H-scene but maybe not more than that. Another likely candidate is the egg girl, Mad Hatter and her crew,
Prickett will definitely get something probably story related. Maybe another H-scene just for fun. Same with Jabberwock and the other 2 + Lorina.

One thing I'd like to see plot wise is Mary Sue getting some more relevancy. For how important she was in the first game I'd expect her to show a bit more awareness and make a more credible attempt to regain control. Honestly with how hyped I got after seeing her for the first time in the second game, her ending was disappointing to say the least. I want a good reason to consider siding with her rather than just curiosity and a better pay off if I do. I don't mean just change the ending now but something new in the DLC could be a game changer in regards to what her options might be.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
8 new heroines huh? I wonder if any of them are gonna be characters returning from the first game. I for one wouldn't mind seeing the cursed princesses make a return but maybe that's just wishful thinking.
Pretty sure Miranda is gonna be one of the heroines that's gonna get more content added. I think Mabel will probably get something. At least 1 H-scene but maybe not more than that. Another likely candidate is the egg girl, Mad Hatter and her crew,
Prickett will definitely get something probably story related. Maybe another H-scene just for fun. Same with Jabberwock and the other 2 + Lorina.

One thing I'd like to see plot wise is Mary Sue getting some more relevancy. For how important she was in the first game I'd expect her to show a bit more awareness and make a more credible attempt to regain control. Honestly with how hyped I got after seeing her for the first time in the second game, her ending was disappointing to say the least. I want a good reason to consider siding with her rather than just curiosity and a better pay off if I do. I don't mean just change the ending now but something new in the DLC could be a game changer in regards to what her options might be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
For some reason the bunny girl at the tavern wasn't there on my second playthrough, do I have to trigger something for her to appear?

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
The only real thing that upset's me is this"お茶会組とは別だよ~っ 今までのDLCより圧倒的なボリュームだから今年中に完成するか怪しすぎるねっ!(がんば)" which rougly translates that "It's different from the tea party-it's overwhelming volume compared to the previous DLC, so it's too doubtful if it will be completed this year!" (this is comment of author from the twitter) sooo,yeah,got to wait a year for a dlc...

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Do you recruit heroines like the first game? or do you solo the game?
To add on to what LazySloth said, most of the heroines in this game have pledges/covenants. You can equip one at a time, and they offer stat bonuses and stuff like double HP recovery, reduced MP costs, increased elemental resistances, etc. You can upgrade each a maximum of three times by feeding the respective heroine souls in fixed amounts.

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes

Strongest Fairy

Oct 15, 2019
Can i get some advice for beating the boss in the deep sea? im level 650 and getting ohko'd every time he lands an attack and im not doing shit for damage. Bosses in the first one werent nearly this spongy.

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
Can i get some advice for beating the boss in the deep sea? im level 650 and getting ohko'd every time he lands an attack and im not doing shit for damage. Bosses in the first one werent nearly this spongy.
What i recommend is to increase your attack stat as much as you can and buy 99 watches from Node
then equip one of the guns that give you gun break
in battle use the gun break skill, use watch, gun break is usable again and since it doesn't use a turn you can just spam that until it dies
if you got rings that increase critical chance that helps makes the process go smoother, or you can upgrade the Uchigatana into the Kishigatana for guaranteed 100% crit chance
if you haven't killed Bandersnatch for whatever reason you can make a pledge with her for a 20% attack stat boost
With this you can cheat almost all enemies in the game unless they're immune to physical attacks or have some gimmick (like Onimusha)

i think the "intended way" to beat it is to attack, dodge, attack, dodge, until it dies
if you want you can use Save Editor Online to give you "max" stats (saveeditoonline only allows up to 9999 in stats, which isn't the max in BS2) and max souls to buy as many red souls as necessary

Beckz

May 11, 2020
If you guys think they will add another Ending....

Then why don't we try to come up what kind of word will be used for "H" and "I" Ending?
For Example, "H" for :
"Happy End" since the RHH said at Tragic Hotel that they can revive the BS 1 Heroines as long they have the original Story which is "Books" and there IS everyone's Book in the game (except the Goose though). And the DLC had 8 more heroines. 3 pledgeable, and 5 are not (the total of book of BS1 heroine we can found are 5 too)
Not to mention Mabel offer the help for that purpose too.

And for "I"... (No way though..)
"Idiot End" the Appearance of the "Awakening Idiot"

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
So i Max my pledge with the turtle but i still have no idea how to pledge with griff xDDDD,she just stand at the top right corner of the maze blocking the path to the fox and wine

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
So i Max my pledge with the turtle but i still have no idea how to pledge with griff xDDDD,she just stand at the top right corner of the maze blocking the path to the fox and wine
You can't form a pledge with her, unfortunately. If she's still in the maze, you should be able to advance her quest by talking to her and doing the boss fight. Having max pledge with the turtle becomes relevant much later in her quest, after you've talked to her in various locations.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Ty for answering But talking to her in the maze means that the queen will get kill by her.Or is it talk to her at the maze thenstop talking to her when she is at the castle door?

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Here is a save from my lvl 1 no buying anything, no using colored souls (except 1 black soul as I couldn't find any more Girl's photos), deathless run. It is at progress 0 with Demonbeasthunter Sawblade.
Defeat Headhunting Beast and start RRH questline. Next thing you should do is defeat the boss in Spore forest and get Giant Sword.
Next go to Duchess House and MAX pledge her for 100% bonus action.
Upgrade Giant Sword as much as you can and when you fight use Blood Edge then switch to Giant Sword and finish the turn with it. You will be able to kill most of the bosses this way. Rest you can figure out yourselves.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Levels aren't worth sh*t in this game past a certain point, and you are WAY past that point. The obscene amount of souls required for level up are better spent on colored souls. Hop on over to Hanover Abandoned Station if you haven't killed Hein yet and buy Black Souls for +10HP/+5MP/+1 all other stats per soul or Tainted Black Souls for 3x that. If you don't have the Gear of Madness yet from killing Jubjub, get that to offset your massively negative SEN.

The Deep Sea Knight itself only has one real attack (Anchor; Crushing Depths deals around 2,000 true damage, but it's mostly there for removing Dodge and debuffing your evasion with Fear), and it's a joke if you stack Physical resist, so do that. The Bunker Shield can be found in the Foggy Park if you head to the right of the lower Lutwidge Town entrance and Knight's Pride from a fully-upgraded Knight's Sword (Knight King's Sword) will give you another 50% physical resist on top. The Ring of Steel Protection is also obtained by trading in the boss soul from the Mental Ward (I think?).

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
is the soul of an outsider the best stat raising soul?
if yes how many stats does it give?
The Soul of the Outsider gives you +300HP/+150MP/+30 all other stats, and yes, it's the best soul for stats by far.
See the above post for Black Soul and Tainted Black Soul stats.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
newest tweet from the creator of the game
1589751315449.png
google translate :

DLC3 will be released later this year!
If you can't make it in time, you can roast it

Reactions: Omino
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes