4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Black Souls wiki states that to achieve B end you must MAX pledge all heroines except JubJub, Jabberwock, Bandersnach, and Kuti, yet I achieved B end without pledging Victoria at all, I did MAX pledge other heroines. After that I killed them all and still got the ending. What up with that ?
The way the B End works is it checks for all required pledges at the same time as the world updates (so enter/exit Chaos Dungeon, interact with bonfires, or Black Ash). If you have all the required pledges maxed at the time the world updates, you get the "B End unlocked" flag, which is what Node's event checks for when you sex her up. Therefore you could max everybody, check a bonfire, kill/rape 'em all, and still be able to get the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the wiki says otherwise, it's wrong. I'm looking at the game data from the most recent version.

noibo

May 14, 2019
wait when your on the moon are you fapping or something? lol those sounds when the circle appeared
if you turn off s3x scenes,theres no fapping sounds,so yeah something is happening.if we are talking about fapping,anyone else noticed that vernal was f4cking a fish at biling gate fish market's bonfire? :D you can hear fapping sounds and when you talk to him he says *phew* :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lunarius

maso94

Mar 20, 2020
hi guys i am stuck at the mental ward, i am in the room full of doors and i tried going every path but i can't find neither the twins nor the boss...
before someone asks i tried the walkthrough but it sends me in the room with the big lady and the storm ruler chest

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
hi guys i am stuck at the mental ward, i am in the room full of doors and i tried going every path but i can't find neither the twins nor the boss...
before someone asks i tried the walkthrough but it sends me in the room with the big lady and the storm ruler chest
Enter the top right door, exit the room to south. You'll be on a wall, the door right in front of you takes you to a NPC if your Sen is over 100, going left takes you to boss/twins.

*Nosey*

Oct 19, 2019
I think someone should make a Review of this game while giving helpful advice, links to walkthroughs, what to expect from the game. It's not like others aren't petty enough to deliberately leave a low review in games instead of doing an actual review.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
well now i finished the first game, not black souls, i finished that ages ago
i mean red riding woods (that was a odd one) cuz i was expecting to find some answers to questions i had after finishing this game there but alas i found none so i just ask em here, maybe someone knows

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i know there a third dlc coming out that may answer some questions or worse GIVE ME EVEN MORE THINGS TO QUESTION but i still looking to it, that was a pretty cool game but unlike the previous one it left alot unanswered for me
Read the lore of Bloodborne its pretty much the same, except with sex. Or at least a lot of the elements for this game are borrowed from there. Especially the Reverse/True end.

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
And seriously, there is a way to win ALL kind of fight as long as we have great damage output though.
(Max Attack Strength or always Critical status)

Beckz

May 11, 2020
wrong quoting but yeah here is the place
Ooh, That spot. I had my question with a message on there when at SEN 0. Thx for the answer.

So.. what about filling the dungeon? Is it really about confining all girls?
And how to save Blackwell from being mad?

And about my Quote..
There IS the way...

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Ooh, That spot. I had my question with a message on there when at SEN 0. Thx for the answer.

So.. what about filling the dungeon? Is it really about confining all girls?
And how to save Blackwell from being mad?

And about my Quote..
There IS the way...
I never bother to care about maxwell so idk
but based on wiki when he goes mad that's the end of his NPC event, so I guess there's no helping him
yeah, filling the dungeon is confining all girl, the thing about filling the dungeon is dormouse will goes wack and just murder everyone else after you complete 100% the dungeon ( except the big 3 and dlc 1 characters )

D

Deleted member 119819

And seriously, there is a way to win ALL kind of fight as long as we have great damage output though.
(Max Attack Strength or always Critical status)
You didn't play for long. Later on the bosses become massive damage sponges. You even get a skill that always lets you crit but even with that max level and countless of red souls you merely scratch them. Just try to imprison Kuti but NOPE! Boss battle. She summons four tentacles with massive hp bars, that shield her and she herself also has a massive hp bar.
This whole game becomes such a massive drag in the late game, its more akin to torture to play it than to enjoy it.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I never bother to care about maxwell so idk
but based on wiki when he goes mad that's the end of his NPC event, so I guess there's no helping him
yeah, filling the dungeon is confining all girl, the thing about filling the dungeon is dormouse will goes wack and just murder everyone else after you complete 100% the dungeon ( except the big 3 and dlc 1 characters )
Aah.. so That's the meaning behind Mad Hatter's Warning when she got confined...

I see, Blackwell can't be helped after all, I got the blood and there is no change after all

Alright, that's all for now. Thx again for the answer

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
I wish more happened in the Slaugherhouse, its got one nightmare spirit and a boss, and you teleport there when you die to the kidnapper, but compared to all the other settings its super empty. No pledge, no characters, no secrets, no nothing.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
I wish more happened in the Slaugherhouse, its got one nightmare spirit and a boss, and you teleport there when you die to the kidnapper, but compared to all the other settings its super empty. No pledge, no characters, no secrets, no nothing.
There is a secret path if your SEN is 0

Checkman

May 24, 2017
You didn't play for long. Later on the bosses become massive damage sponges. You even get a skill that always lets you crit but even with that max level and countless of red souls you merely scratch them. Just try to imprison Kuti but NOPE! Boss battle. She summons four tentacles with massive hp bars, that shield her and she herself also has a massive hp bar.
This whole game becomes such a massive drag in the late game, its more akin to torture to play it than to enjoy it.
Dunno about that, I competed the game with a lvl 1 character without buying anything and using any colored souls and still did an absurd amount of damage even to late game bosses.

Reactions: capre

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Ty for answering me last time, So i follow your new walkthrough , but dr blackwell didnt show up at the cathedral bonfire, i went back to lutwidge town to find her but didnt she is not at the back of corridor,so any idea wht happen? And i didnt talk to griffey so that she wont kill the queen, but how can you pledge her without talking to her in the garden of hearts? (note:i already pledgee queen) Oh and how do you do get the queen lorina reward cg?

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Ty for answering me last time, So i follow your new walkthrough , but dr blackwell didnt show up at the cathedral bonfire, i went back to lutwidge town to find her but didnt she is not at the back of corridor,so any idea wht happen? And i didnt talk to griffey so that she wont kill the queen, but how can you pledge her without talking to her in the garden of hearts? (note:i already pledgee queen) Oh and how do you do get the queen lorina reward cg?
You sure you follow all blackwell's event ?
He automatically move even if you don't talk to him as I remembered
1. Hide in the back alley, can purchase stuff when SEN is 31 or higher
Disappear after you kill the beast in the east bridge of Lutwidge town
2. Appear at the cathedral bonfire if you are at progress 2, can't purchase his medicine after progress 5
Leave note and go to the basement after progress 10
Or you can use the switch and he'll appear in the basement too
Griffy pledge is tied to sea turtle Modoki, you can't pledge with Griffy normally
To reach Griffy "pledge 3" you have to let her kill the queen and give her Modoki's turtle soup
Then you can have 3 some at modoki's place
Get queen reward cg by purchasing her card then play card with her

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes